wiffleball

If you're man enough

You should at least listen to this officer's testimony about Jan 6. It's pretty moving.  -  And he does his damndest to stay apolitical. 

Read the article or don't. Get the video from elsewhere - whatever. 

But you're really showing your ignorance if you're just glibly parroting Hannity and Co that what these guys went through was just "tourists taking selfies". 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/27/politics/takeaways-january-6-committee/index.html

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Wait a minute, so lefties are now supporting cops?  I will take that, thank god the insanity is over.

I heard some of that. Focking stupid.

After all the violence inflicted across the country last year, those cops only complained about the lack of support from democrat city officials and the thugs they arrested being let out on the streets and rioting again the next day. And they had it way worse. These guys had a tough day at the office and are crying that they went through it and had to get up and go back to work the next day.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Wait a minute, so lefties are now supporting cops?  I will take that, thank god the insanity is over.

Lefties? Wiffle is the most anti cop twat on this bored. His sudden concern is proof of the ingrate that he is. Along with the Democratic Party.  He and they have some set of shriveled up, useless balls that haven’t produced much of anything in decades. 

They need to impeach Trump and get him out of office.  

Democrats supporting and caring about cops is so unbelievably hypocritical.

The people that did this at the capital should be hung just like the various other rioters that have attacked the police of the last several years.  

And where's nasty pelosi offering testimony on how she handled capital security for that day?

You seriously started another thread about January 6th. Jesus focking Christ dude.

:doh:

Just now, Reality said:

You seriously started another thread about January 6th. Jesus focking Christ dude.

I’m a winner. :banana:

I have no problem with them being charged.

I also believe that everyone involved in the BLM rioting should face similar charges (which, by and large, they're not).

I also believe that if police had opened fire on the rioters who stormed and burned down the Minneapolis police precinct, Democrats would have been screaming for murder charges to be filed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

You don’t think he’s going to start one about Apr 2 and what happened then, do you?  Wiffle cares so much about cops, especially capitol hill cops, he doesn’t know who Billy Evans is, how he died and who killed him. Wiffleball is a  punk. 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

i opened this thread and thought the same thing. just focking wow. i feel like this guy is one step away from boiling my pet rabbit or something.

99% of people think those who were inside the Capitol that day should be charged with a crime. 

So what’s the question?

Some of those guys at the capitol that day took a beating. The ones that did it are doing time and are gonna do some more. Good. But to get up there and cry 6 months later? They need to take that guys guns and get him some help. He’s not dealing well with it. 

1 hour ago, Vikings4ever said:

I have no problem with them being charged.

I also believe that everyone involved in the BLM rioting should face similar charges (which, by and large, they're not).

I also believe that if police had opened fire on the rioters who stormed and burned down the Minneapolis police precinct, Democrats would have been screaming for murder charges to be filed.

This guy gets it.  

It must be really embarrassing for Trumpers, to spend years talking about law and order only to have their own ilk start a sore loser riot cause their boy lost.

That said it’s been 6 months. There’s nothing else to learn here.

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

It must be really embarrassing for Trumpers, to spend years talking about law and order only to have their own ilk start a sore loser riot cause their boy lost.

That said it’s been 6 months. There’s nothing else to learn here.

I voted for Trump the second term, but really don't like the person.  Not sure if that makes me a "Trumper" or not, but I was embarrassed on January 6th.  The whole thing was stupid.  I had no problem with the get together per se, we all have the right to peacefully assemble but once they went inside it was dumb and embarrassing.  :dunno:

It was stupid and dangerous.  When you do that you put yourself and the cops in a dangerous situation, hence the unarmed woman shot in the head.  I hate it happened HOWEVER....

It was not a "Insurrection".  My God, they walked right out....it wasn't a coup to take over the government. JFC.   The hyperbole is off the charts.   

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

After all the violence inflicted across the country last year, those cops only complained about the lack of support from democrat city officials and the thugs they arrested being let out on the streets amd rioting again the next day. And they had it way worse. These guys had a tough day at the office and are crying that they went through it and had to get up and go back to work the next day.

Some of that? Wow. 

Stupid?

Yeah, Blue Lives Matter huh? 

Docking puzzy hypocrite. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Some of those guys at the capitol that day took a beating. The ones that did it are doing time and are gonna do some more. Good. But to get up there and cry 6 months later? They need to take that guys guns and get him some help. He’s not dealing well with it. 

Because of course, the guys who went through this are the ones responsible for Congressional hearing scheduling. F****** moron you are

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

After all the violence inflicted across the country last year, those cops only complained about the lack of support from democrat city officials and the thugs they arrested being let out on the streets amd rioting again the next day. And they had it way worse. These guys had a tough day at the office and are crying that they went through it and had to get up and go back to work the next day.

Would you like me to post the timeline of all the Pat  Tillman hearings?  Jesus, six months is nothing. Get the F over it. 

Same suffering from PTSD more than six months after losing their legs for friends or vision or half their skull in 'Stan. Puzzies. 

There should be a time limit on attacks by those that attack Americans in uniform. 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

99% of people think those who were inside the Capitol that day should be charged with a crime. 

So what’s the question?

Link?

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Some of that? Wow. 

Stupid?

Yeah, Blue Lives Matter huh? 

Docking puzzy hypocrite. 

How am I a hypocrite? I don't give a shlt they threw a bunch of people in jail for this. What I care about is your now vice president having set up funding to bail out last years rioters so they can hit the streets and burn down more buildings. While retard democrats including kameltoe, scream that the people will not let up and they shouldn't let up on all the destruction they caused. 

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Link?

What are you questioning exactly with your obsession of January 6th?     I think you are watching to much CNN and think 50% of America hails those fools as hero's or something.  It's weird man. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

What are you questioning exactly with your obsession of January 6th?     I think you are watching to much CNN and think 50% of America hails those fools as hero's or something.  It's weird man. 

It is weird. :dunno:

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Dirty? You want to have a small competition about the number of baby Pelosi, yada yada post? Because you would lose spectacularly Nutjob friends from Joe Brian's playground. F*** you, tubby and useless utility along with hardcore would lose individually alone. 

Jesus Christ guys, this isnt R vs L. This ain't jackasses kneeling during a song for Christ's sake. This is people storming the f****** capital. Climbing the walls, crashing the windows, storming the doors, erecting lynching stations, and beating the s*** out of our nations cops trying to do  their job - regardless of politics. Never before has something like this happened. God damn, we look worse than a third world nation. We are Trump's s******* country.

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

So you won't provide a link to support your statement?  You first.

I don't know how anybody  can down play, much less not be entirely outraged at what happened on January 6th. Except for the fact that you insecure little fox can't admit that your side currently  sucks. I can admit most of the liberal cancel culture is f****** stupid. Blm Is f****** stupid. Refund police is f****** stupid. But Donald Trump is a wacko? The rioters weren't just tourists? Omigod exclamation! You have Trump syndrome! You hate Murca!

Jesus Christ. And you wonder why we think you're f****** stupid. 

Can't wait for the true conservatives to make a comeback.

Funny, Trumps upper echelon friends are dropping him  like a hot rock. But you mouth breathing low-rent half-wits are sticking to him like herpes.

22 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Because of course, the guys who went through this are the ones responsible for Congressional hearing scheduling. F****** moron you are

Just saying. Let’s not act like this was the battle of Fallujeuh. It was bad, but it wasn’t that bad. If you’re crying in front of people about this six months later I’d like to see the guy get some help, for his sake. And oh yeah, take his guns please. I’ve seen them taken for less. Way less. 

Nutshell:

Liberals: Robbing, raping, looting and burning down entire neighborhoods, killing people and/or their livelihoods in the name of political protest. 

Guaranteed by the Constitution!

Also Liberals: Holding a peaceful political rally that gets hijacked by a subset of questionable attendees, mostly encouraged by the FBI, who did little more than make politicians feel uncomfortable for a few minutes. 

Insurrection! 

Admittedly, I haven't paid much attention. Am I close? 

Just now, wiffleball said:

I don't know how anybody  can down play, much less not be entirely outraged at what happened on January 6th. Except for the fact that you insecure little fox can't admit that your side currently  sucks. I can admit most of the liberal cancel culture is f****** stupid. Blm Is f****** stupid. Refund police is f****** stupid. But Donald Trump is a wacko? The rioters weren't just tourists? Omigod exclamation! You have Trump syndrome! You hate Murca!

Jesus Christ. And you wonder why we think you're f****** stupid. 

Can't wait for the true conservatives to make a comeback.

Funny, Trumps upper echelon friends are dropping him  like a hot rock. But you mouth breathing low-rent half-wits are sticking to him like herpes.

Your outrage is as phony as your tales of heroism. 

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Nutshell:

Liberals: Robbing, raping, looting and burning down entire neighborhoods, killing people and/or their livelihoods in the name of political protest. 

Guaranteed by the Constitution!

Also Liberals: Holding a peaceful political rally that gets hijacked by a subset of questionable attendees, mostly encouraged by the FBI, who did little more than make politicians feel uncomfortable for a few minutes. 

Insurrection! 

Admittedly, I haven't paid much attention. Am I close? 

Not even. And I'm guessing you're not man enough to watch the video and read the article. F****** p****.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Your outrage is as phony as your tales of heroism. 

Again, another coward who didn't listen to the testimony or watch the video. Because if you did, you would be outraged too. 

Effing puzzy.

17 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Dirty? You want to have a small competition about the number of baby Pelosi, yada yada post? Because you would lose spectacularly Nutjob friends from Joe Brian's playground. F*** you, tubby and useless utility along with hardcore would lose individually alone. 

Jesus Christ guys, this isnt R vs L. This ain't jackasses kneeling during a song for Christ's sake. This is people storming the f****** capital. Climbing the walls, crashing the windows, storming the doors, erecting lynching stations, and beating the s*** out of our nations cops trying to do  their job - regardless of politics. Never before has something like this happened. God damn, we look worse than a third world nation. We are Trump's s******* country.

And yet, no major injuries, no congress people even touched, no buildings burned down, no one threw molotov cocktails, no businesses lost or looted, no one bailed out of jail by kameltoe, and they all left peacefully. And that was the end of it. No follow ups or autonomous zones like out west. Nothing. Over and done while business owners from democrat cities had to deal with all the looting, destruction of property, threats that if they reopen they will be attacked again.

So dumb. Move on. You can't win on this and I'm.confused why you try so hard.

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Again, another coward who didn't listen to the testimony or watch the video. Because if you did, you would be outraged too. 

Effing puzzy.

Why would that outrage me anymore than what I saw all last summer, that for some reason didn’t outrage you? See, it all pisses me off. All the violence and destruction. All the attacks on cops. Your side normalized political violence. Nice job, libtard. 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

I voted for Trump the second term, but really don't like the person.  Not sure if that makes me a "Trumper" or not, but I was embarrassed on January 6th.  The whole thing was stupid.  I had no problem with the get together per se, we all have the right to peacefully assemble but once they went inside it was dumb and embarrassing.  :dunno:

It was stupid and dangerous.  When you do that you put yourself and the cops in a dangerous situation, hence the unarmed woman shot in the head.  I hate it happened HOWEVER....

It was not a "Insurrection".  My God, they walked right out....it wasn't a coup to take over the government. JFC.   The hyperbole is off the charts.   

I agree with pretty much everything you said here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, wiffleball said:

3 responses from Hardcore, 1 from useless99 in less than ten minutes. Lol. 

You’re right. I shouldn’t give you so much airtime. Let us know when you sign the DNR.