wiffleball

If you're man enough

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

liberal bot activated.  run guilt trips and shaming with thread titled "if you are man enough".  001010101010001010101

also, he is showing that he feels he is superior to everyone else in the forum with the phrase "if you are man enough".  as if HE is a real man and the rest of us aren't.  oh, how humble. wiff cant stop.  he keeps going back to guilt trips, name calling, shaming, and overtly telling the forum he is better than everyone else here.  and he thinks this will actually work.  insane. nope, just a bot.  and then he hates getting his shiit called out.

Name me one other country in the last 100 years that has erected a f****** hangman's noose for their political leadership? Oh yeah, Iraq. But even they had more class to do that after a long and orderly trial.

Trump's America is more like Romania. But most of you are too stupid to get the reference.

17 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Not even. And I'm guessing you're not man enough to watch the video and read the article. F****** p****.

:lol:

I've seen it. Much like everything the Democrats baby bird you jackasses these days it's laughably hypocritical. 

Push back from the bar, drink some water, call an uber, go home and sleep it off. 

You'll thank me in a couple of years. 

27 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Dirty? You want to have a small competition about the number of baby Pelosi, yada yada post? Because you would lose spectacularly Nutjob friends from Joe Brian's playground. F*** you, tubby and useless utility along with hardcore would lose individually alone. 

Jesus Christ guys, this isnt R vs L. This ain't jackasses kneeling during a song for Christ's sake. This is people storming the f****** capital. Climbing the walls, crashing the windows, storming the doors, erecting lynching stations, and beating the s*** out of our nations cops trying to do  their job - regardless of politics. Never before has something like this happened. God damn, we look worse than a third world nation. We are Trump's s******* country.

You should read this thread, after you educate yourself, do us all a favor and fock all the way off. Nobody needs 52 threads on the same focking topic. Your cirrhosis riddled brain is malfunctioning so bad that I'm starting to feel sorry for you. Get some vitamin D, turn off CNN and stop hanging out here. You are focking pathetic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

You should read this thread, after you educate yourself, do us all a favor and fock all the way off. Nobody needs 52 threads on the same focking topic. Your cirrhosis riddled brain is malfunctioning so bad that I'm starting to feel sorry for you. Get some vitamin D, turn off CNN and stop hanging out here. You are focking pathetic.

So...that makes your crew, okay? Heroes? Wow. 

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So...that makes your crew, okay? Heroes? Wow. 

That's the dumbest possible take from my post, Jesus, you are such a focking idiot.

:doh:

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

That's the dumbest possible take from my post, Jesus, you are such a focking idiot.

:doh:

Amazing that you couldn't even support your own Theory. You had to go for some random Facebook post?? From sumbitch nobody knows?

Wow. 

Attempting to kill Congress people and our VP is OK because our security is better now? Wow. 

• Haha 1

Just now, wiffleball said:

Attempting to kill Congress people and our VP is OK because our security is better now? Wow. 

🤦🏻‍♂️

Amazing that you couldn't even support your own Theory. You had to go for some random Facebook post?? From sumbitch nobody knows?

Wow. 

:lol: "I will kill you with my cell phone selfies!!!"

Biden is trying to kill Americans every day by allowing unvaccinated illegals across the border.  But Wiff goes nuts over tourists in DC.  

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol: "I will kill you with my cell phone selfies!!!"

Not cool laughing at Wiff. That was the scariest day of his life. He’s been having nightmares about it for 6+ months.

Not for nothin wiff, but if they aren t going to have every Cap. Police Officer on duty that day "testify" in this dog and pony show, you aren't gonna get guys like me to give a sh!t. 

Did some people take it a little too far? Sure.

Is it anywhere near what these psychopathic Dems are trying to make you believe?

In the immortal words of John Bender, "NOT. EVEN. CLOSE. BUD."

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

:lol:

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Biden is trying to kill Americans every day by allowing unvaccinated illegals across the border.  But Wiff goes nuts over tourists in DC.  

This is just the beginning folks. Get used to it as creepy joe is sending these people all over the US. Wiff don't care a bit.

Migrant apprehensions creating COVID concerns in La Joya

The amount of  migrants crossing the border illegally is bringing out new COVID concerns in the city of La Joya following a viral social media post from the city police department.

According to that post, officers with the La Joya Police Department went inside the Whataburger on Business 83 Monday, where officers were informed of a migrant family in the restaurant disregarding other people’s health.

The family told the officer they had been released by Border Patrol because they were sick with COVID-19.

On Tuesday, Hidalgo County Judge Richard Cortez released a statement saying that due to multiple reports of migrants being released with COVID, he's calling on federal immigration officials to stop releasing them into the community. 

Judge Cortez is also calling on Gov. Greg Abbott to restore the county's ability to implement safety measures - like masks mandates - to contain the surge of COVID-19 infections.

READ CORTEZ’S STATEMENT

Our cameras were also rolling as agents processed hundreds of migrants near La Joya on Tuesday.

The La Joya Police Department is set to hold a press conference Tuesday, July 27 at 7 p.m. regarding the social media post. It will be livestreamed in this article.

https://www.krgv.com/news/migrant-apprehensions-creating-covid-concerns-in-la-joya/

Dear Wiffleball,

You were once on my top five favorite geek's list.  Your wit and funny were top notch.  I am sorry for your physical illness and wish you the best but your mental illness I cannot take anymore.  Therefore you have officially been added to what used to be a one man list.  Only giants fan aka GFIAFP has ever been officially blocked/ignored by me.  I wish you the best but just cannot stand to see your demise any further.  Cheers brother.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol: So many people were hung that day. :lol:

You laugh at that becoming a global image of our country? 

Jesus. 

Patriot my ass.

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Dear Wiffleball,

You were once on my top five favorite geek's list.  Your wit and funny were top notch.  I am sorry for your physical illness and wish you the best but your mental illness I cannot take anymore.  Therefore you have officially been added to what used to be a one man list.  Only giants fan aka GFIAFP has ever been officially blocked by me.  I wish you the best but just cannot stand to see your demise any further.  Cheers brother.  

Hate leaving the echo chamber? That sounds Fox-miliar. 

• Like 1

You laugh at that becoming a global image of our country? 

Jesus. 

Patriot my ass.

Who created that picture? And where else are we seeing that image across the country? Yet people are turning their backs to our flag, burning down businesses, looting stores, throwing fire bombs at cops, and you fight for them. 

You are soooo out of touch with reality.

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This is just the beginning folks. Get used to it as creepy joe is sending these people all over the US. Wiff don't care a bit.

Migrant apprehensions creating COVID concerns in La Joya

The amount of  migrants crossing the border illegally is bringing out new COVID concerns in the city of La Joya following a viral social media post from the city police department.

According to that post, officers with the La Joya Police Department went inside the Whataburger on Business 83 Monday, where officers were informed of a migrant family in the restaurant disregarding other people’s health.

The family told the officer they had been released by Border Patrol because they were sick with COVID-19.

On Tuesday, Hidalgo County Judge Richard Cortez released a statement saying that due to multiple reports of migrants being released with COVID, he's calling on federal immigration officials to stop releasing them into the community. 

Judge Cortez is also calling on Gov. Greg Abbott to restore the county's ability to implement safety measures - like masks mandates - to contain the surge of COVID-19 infections.

READ CORTEZ’S STATEMENT

Our cameras were also rolling as agents processed hundreds of migrants near La Joya on Tuesday.

The La Joya Police Department is set to hold a press conference Tuesday, July 27 at 7 p.m. regarding the social media post. It will be livestreamed in this article.

https://www.krgv.com/news/migrant-apprehensions-creating-covid-concerns-in-la-joya/

So feel free to make a thread.  By now you should know my thoughts on illegals crossing the border.

Adam Schiff is a pedophile. No doubt. And I don’t need Q to tell me that. Just look at him. 

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Who created that picture? And where else are we seeing that image across the country? Yet people are turning their backs to our flag, burning down businesses, looting stores, throwing fire bombs at cops, and you fight for them. 

You are soooo out of touch with reality.

Here's the thing, there are riots in every f****** country. But again, name me another super power that has images like that. Not even focking Tianemen. We are irreparably  damaged because morons like you like reality television stars. 

They wouldn’t let the head of the Capitol Hill police union speak today. Wonder why.  And that one cop, Dunn? He can go Fock off. What a fraud. 

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Here's the thing, there are riots in every f****** country. But again, name me another super power that has images like that. Not even focking Tianemen. We are irreparably  damaged because morons like you like reality television stars. 

I have never seen a reality tv show other than maybe on Food Channel if those are reality shows. You are so uninformed and that picture, who focking knows where that is from. And even if some people are into nooses, how many people die each year by noose?

But that is all more important than reality. Like Chicago alone. Another violent liberal run city.

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 425
Shot & Wounded: 2053
Total Shot: 2478
Total Homicides: 450

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Irreparably damaged? Because the powers that be were put on notice? 

My how far we've fallen. 

57 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Name me one other country in the last 100 years that has erected a f****** hangman's noose for their political leadership? Oh yeah, Iraq. But even they had more class to do that after a long and orderly trial.

Italy.

https://www.deseret.com/2014/4/30/20540452/this-week-in-history-mussolini-is-executed-by-italian-partisans

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I voted for Trump the second term, but really don't like the person.  Not sure if that makes me a "Trumper" or not, but I was embarrassed on January 6th.  The whole thing was stupid.  I had no problem with the get together per se, we all have the right to peacefully assemble but once they went inside it was dumb and embarrassing.  :dunno:

It was stupid and dangerous.  When you do that you put yourself and the cops in a dangerous situation, hence the unarmed woman shot in the head.  I hate it happened HOWEVER....

It was not a "Insurrection".  My God, they walked right out....it wasn't a coup to take over the government. JFC.   The hyperbole is off the charts.   

:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I voted for Trump the second term, but really don't like the person.  Not sure if that makes me a "Trumper" or not, but I was embarrassed on January 6th.  The whole thing was stupid.  I had no problem with the get together per se, we all have the right to peacefully assemble but once they went inside it was dumb and embarrassing.  :dunno:

It was stupid and dangerous.  When you do that you put yourself and the cops in a dangerous situation, hence the unarmed woman shot in the head.  I hate it happened HOWEVER....

It was not a "Insurrection".  My God, they walked right out....it wasn't a coup to take over the government. JFC.   The hyperbole is off the charts.   

Sure you’re not a Trumper :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Sure you’re not a Trumper :rolleyes:

wiff 2.0 has entered the building. :lol:

56 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Dear Wiffleball,

You were once on my top five favorite geek's list.  Your wit and funny were top notch.  I am sorry for your physical illness and wish you the best but your mental illness I cannot take anymore.  Therefore you have officially been added to what used to be a one man list.  Only giants fan aka GFIAFP has ever been officially blocked/ignored by me.  I wish you the best but just cannot stand to see your demise any further.  Cheers brother.  

What a kunt

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What a kunt

I disagree. Wiff brings some good comedy to the bored, even when he’s not trying to be funny.

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I disagree. Wiff brings some good comedy to the bored, even when he’s not trying to be funny.

Yeah that wasn’t who I was referring to

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah that wasn’t who I was referring to

You think putting someone on ignore is a c move or just putting wiffle on ignore is ? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think putting someone on ignore is a c move or just putting wiffle on ignore is ? 

You should agree, John Wayne :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Calm down Clarence Darrow.  

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well I do. But it’s ok when you put people on ignore I guess??

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well I do. But it’s ok when you put people on ignore I guess??

I don’t think I’ve had anyone on ignore for years. Certainly not from having sand in my vagina over capitol attack :dunno: