wiffleball

Great Republican Statement on Capital Insurrection

Only more politicians on both sides of the aisle thought this way: 

America is great because we preserve our democratic institutions at all costs. Until January 6th, we were proof positive for the world that a nation conceived in liberty could long endure. But now, January 6th threatens our most sacred legacy. The question for every one of us who serves in Congress, for every elected official across this great nation, indeed, for every American is this: Will we adhere to the rule of law? Will we respect the rulings of our courts? Will we preserve the peaceful transition of power? Or will we be so blinded by partisanship that we throw away the miracle of America? Do we hate our political adversaries more than we love our country and revere our Constitution?"

That's it right there. Every single one of Cheney's House Republican colleagues, the vast majority of whom voted to object to the Electoral College results in Pennsylvania and Arizona despite zero evidence of any widespread fraud in either state, should heed her words above.

And the question Cheney asks so powerfully is this: What's more important --  your party or your country?

Or put another way: How far are you willing to go in slavish adherence to a man who would seek to undermine the courts, the Congress and even our democracy in order to keep his fragile ego intact?

The answer, at least to date, is that t -- or the vast majority of them -- are willing to follow Trump wherever he leads, no matter the damage done to democracy. Why? Because they want to get reelected, mostly.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

we need to fully investigate the BLM riots of 2020, including pelosi, biden and maxine waters inciting a riot.  all the massive amount of damage, threats cannot go unpunished.  Biden should be impeached the second the GOP wins the House.  1/6 is DWARFED by the crimes committed that summer, and the willing accomplices in the democratic party.  pelosi should be expelled from the House, altho she is protected by numbers.

• Like 3

Curious what you think Bidens connection is. Especially from an impeachment process. 

I think BLM and Harris should EAD.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Only more politicians on both sides of the aisle thought this way: 

America is great because we preserve our democratic institutions at all costs. Until January 6th, we were proof positive for the world that a nation conceived in liberty could long endure. But now, January 6th threatens our most sacred legacy. The question for every one of us who serves in Congress, for every elected official across this great nation, indeed, for every American is this: Will we adhere to the rule of law? Will we respect the rulings of our courts? Will we preserve the peaceful transition of power? Or will we be so blinded by partisanship that we throw away the miracle of America? Do we hate our political adversaries more than we love our country and revere our Constitution?"

That's it right there. Every single one of Cheney's House Republican colleagues, the vast majority of whom voted to object to the Electoral College results in Pennsylvania and Arizona despite zero evidence of any widespread fraud in either state, should heed her words above.

And the question Cheney asks so powerfully is this: What's more important --  your party or your country?

Or put another way: How far are you willing to go in slavish adherence to a man who would seek to undermine the courts, the Congress and even our democracy in order to keep his fragile ego intact?

The answer, at least to date, is that t -- or the vast majority of them -- are willing to follow Trump wherever he leads, no matter the damage done to democracy. Why? Because they want to get reelected, mostly.

I agree with this. No legislator should be going anything but condemning this.

Of course, the other side has the same issues. They chose their party over country during the blm riots, covid, and now with diaper Joe and useless kamala. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

At what point is this considered spamming?

Probably the point when there's a thread about Joe Biden's son selling artwork but having met with nobody to buy it yet. 

Or possibly the multiple threads about Obama's tan suit and choice of mustard.

There's probably  more...

• Sad 1

Holy sh1t wiff STOP MAKING MULTIPLE THREADS ON THIS. Jesus Christ man you have a problem 

• Like 1

💩

12 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Holy sh1t wiff STOP MAKING MULTIPLE THREADS ON THIS. Jesus Christ man you have a problem 

This is the site of digby's echo chamber crumbling. Love it.

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

This is the site of digby's echo chamber crumbling. Love it.

Bro take a look at the thread :doh: You’re the one being made fun of and clowned. The fact that you don’t realize it is hilarious. Take your psych meds and log off for a few weeks. You’re gonna need it

• Like 1

On 7/27/2021 at 10:02 PM, wiffleball said:

Probably the point when there's a thread about Joe Biden's son selling artwork but having met with nobody to buy it yet. 

Or possibly the multiple threads about Obama's tan suit and choice of mustard.

There's probably  more...

There is Not one thread about a tan suit on this site.  Numerous libtards have brought it up, Newbie, Hawkeye and some other soy boys. Drobeski mentioned it, but to point out that libtards are the ones that bring it up. Wiffleball fails again.  Why do you guys always have to make shite up? Sad. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There is Not one thread about a tan suit on this site.  Numerous libtards have brought it up, Newbie, Hawkeye ms some other soy boys. Drobeski mentioned it, but to point it that libtards are the ones that bring it up. Wiffleball fails again.  

Lots of threads not here post crashes 1-98. 

The part I love most? You spent the afternoon looking for that. Lol

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There is Not one thread about a tan suit on this site.  Numerous libtards have brought it up, Newbie, Hawkeye and some other soy boys. Drobeski mentioned it, but to point out that libtards are the ones that bring it up. Wiffleball fails again.  Why do you guys always have to make shite up? Sad. 

He so desperately wants it to be true. He’s probably had dreams about confronting those who created these imaginary threads.

18 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I put tan suit in the search engine. Not much. All afternoon. Lol. 

14 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

He so desperately wants it to be true. He’s probably had dreams about confronting those who created these imaginary threads.

Sad thing is, many of these batshit crazy mofos are the same way. And not just here. They have created an alternate reality.  They nod along when their leader says white supremacists are the biggest domestic threat to the country.  Can you imagine believing that? 

26 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Obama wore his suit post crash. Get a calendar.  

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sad thing is, many of these batshit crazy mofos are the same way. And not just here. They have created an alternate reality.  They nod along when their leader says white supremacists are the biggest domestic threat to the country.  Can you imagine believing that? 

Unfortunately, our country consists of a majority who prefer not to think for themselves. They enjoy living as sheep.

Dipshit libs shouldn't have declared War on Trump before he was even sworn in, and tried to get him removed from office with Russia and Ukraine lies.  Reap what they sow.  Fockheads

59 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I've never heard of this great tan suit obsession.  What was the objection to it?  :dunno: 

Just now, jerryskids said:

I've never heard of this great tan suit obsession.  What was the objection to it?  :dunno: 

Ditto. 

42 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Go ogle it. Foxtards lost their damn minds. 

Reminiscent of the great mustard controversy.

Lol

56 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Unfortunately, our country consists of a majority who prefer not to think for themselves. They enjoy living as sheep.

Mostly at Trump rallies.

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Go ogle it. Goxtards lost their damn minds. 

Lol

I think you watch qnon way more than I do. Cause I never watched it.

I don't care if creepy joey wears a flamingo costume. It doesn't change his retarded mental state.

What's a goxtard?

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I think you watch qnon way more than I do. Cause I never watched it.

I don't care if creepy joey wears a flamingo costume. It doesn't change his retarded mental state.

What's a goxtard?

In fairness to you, your alias only < 2 years old. Ask your last board iteration.

And...Don't hang on to my jock so hard that you respond before I hit the enter key?

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Go ogle it. Foxtards lost their damn minds. 

Lol

Was it as bad as the two scoops controversy? Or the ketchup on steak one? This consistent projection is indicative of self hatred.  

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

In fairness to you, your alias only < 2 years old. Ask your last board iteration.

And...Don't hang on to my jock so hard that you respond before I hit the enter key?

What prescription drugs are you mixing with alcohol tonight dude? Please, please give another nipple to nipple with an old man  story tonight. That would be awesome.  :thumbsup:

On 7/27/2021 at 9:39 PM, JustinCharge said:

we need to fully investigate the BLM riots of 2020, including pelosi, biden and maxine waters inciting a riot.  all the massive amount of damage, threats cannot go unpunished.  Biden should be impeached the second the GOP wins the House.  1/6 is DWARFED by the crimes committed that summer, and the willing accomplices in the democratic party.  pelosi should be expelled from the House, altho she is protected by numbers.

Preach on brother.  Preach on. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Rep. Peter T. King (R-N.Y.) fumed that the suit pointed to a “lack of seriousness” on the president’s part, cable news shows held roundtable discussions, fashion critics and image consultants weighed in, and TV news reporters conducted man-on-the-street interviews.

There’s no way I don’t think any of us can excuse what the president did yesterday,” King, the New York congressman, told Newsmax

ISIS is watching,” King said. “If you were the head of ISIS, if you were Baghdadi, if you were anyone in the ISIS, would you come away from yesterday afraid of the United States? Would you be afraid that the United States was going to use all its power to crush ISIS?

Obama “looked like he was on his way to a party at the Hamptons.”

“I thought the suit was a metaphor for his lack of seriousness,” King concluded. 

I mean Geebus freaking Lord. Isis is watching? Yeah they're watching you and laughing their asses off. No wonder you guys change your aliases so often. Embrace stupidity. And then a little later pretend you have no idea about any of it.

The tan suit thing was such a big deal no one but libtards and then The TDS afflicted (Wiffleball) comented on it. Lol. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The tan suit thing was such a big deal no one but libtards and then The TDS afflicted (Wiffleball) comented on it. Lol. 

You mean, other than GOP senator from New York Peter King? ...among without a doubt Flocks and Fiends et all? 

Deliberately stick your head in the sand or is it just safer for you there?

27 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What prescription drugs are you mixing with alcohol tonight dude? Please, please give another nipple to nipple with an old man  story tonight. That would be awesome.  :thumbsup:

Just curious is all. :dunno:

21 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Rep. Peter T. King (R-N.Y.) fumed that the suit pointed to a “lack of seriousness” on the president’s part, cable news shows held roundtable discussions, fashion critics and image consultants weighed in, and TV news reporters conducted man-on-the-street interviews.

There’s no way I don’t think any of us can excuse what the president did yesterday,” King, the New York congressman, told Newsmax

ISIS is watching,” King said. “If you were the head of ISIS, if you were Baghdadi, if you were anyone in the ISIS, would you come away from yesterday afraid of the United States? Would you be afraid that the United States was going to use all its power to crush ISIS?

Obama “looked like he was on his way to a party at the Hamptons.”

“I thought the suit was a metaphor for his lack of seriousness,” King concluded. 

LOL, ISIS and Bagdadi should have been scared:  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50200339 

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: IS leader 'dead after US raid' in Syria 

28 October 2019

In an unusual Sunday morning statement, Mr Trump described the night-time operation in extraordinary detail, saying Baghdadi ran into a dead-end tunnel, "whimpering and crying and screaming", while being chased by military dogs.

Baghdadi killed himself and three of his children by igniting his suicide vest, Mr Trump said, causing the tunnel to collapse. No US personnel were killed but one of the dogs was seriously injured in the explosion.

The blast mutilated Baghdadi's body but, according to the president, an on-site DNA test confirmed his identity. The special forces spent two hours in the area and gathered "highly sensitive material".

"The thug who tried so hard to intimidate others spent his last moments in utter fear, in total panic and dread, terrified of the American forces bearing down on him," Mr Trump said.

Also on Sunday, the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) said IS spokesman Abu al-Hassan al-Muhajir, described as Baghdadi's right-hand man, had been killed in a separate joint operation with the US military near the northern Syrian town of Jarablus.

10 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You mean, other than GOP senator from New York Peter King? ...among without a doubt Flocks and Fiends et all? 

Deliberately stick your head in the sand or is it just safer for you there?

Uh, right in this here thread, you claimed there were multiple threads about the tan suit. Take the L chump, put it with the other ones. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Uh, right in this here thread, you claimed there were multiple threads about the tan suit. Take the L chump, put it with the other ones. 

...no one but the libtards...

So, nobody has a clue what the fock this idiot is talking about? I'll go ahead and move on with my life now.

Wiffle, you aren't long for this world, spend your time doing different stuff.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Reality said:

So, nobody has a clue what the fock this idiot is talking about? I'll go ahead and move on with my life now.

Wiffle, you aren't long for this world, spend your time doing different stuff.

Obama wore a tan suit when he was president.  No one cared. Wiffle thinks right wingers heads were popping off about it. He mostly made it up. 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Obama wore a tan suit when he was president.  No one cared. Wiffle thinks right wingers heads were popping off about it. He mostly made it up. 

Except for facts and vid and interweb and stuff and such. 

Denial is the last tool of the stupid.