Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Liberals stealing again on camera. They dont' care. Its just the way liberals roll.

Couldn't happen to a better city. Wonder what nasty pelosi has to say about it? Oh, she's too busy taking care of "important matters" like going after Trump. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Didn't the city also start closing their Target store super early because of thefts? 

These stores aren't going to want to BE in big cities or people aren't going to want to work there. 

And...if the theft is below a certain $, there's no point in prosecuting, there's no punishment. 

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Didn't the city also start closing their Target store super early because of thefts? 

These stores aren't going to want to BE in big cities or people aren't going to want to work there. 

And...if the theft is below a certain $, there's no point in prosecuting, there's no punishment. 

Let them eat cake. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

When I worked for the state attorney, I got lots of bullsh!t shoplifting cases. Often under $50. I was in the juvenile division though. 

43 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

When I worked for the state attorney, I got lots of bullsh!t shoplifting cases. Often under $50. I was in the juvenile division though. 

I think it's if it's under $1k in stolen items, there's really no punishment. It's not a misdemeanor worth prosecuting. 

45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let them eat cake ice cream. 

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I think it's if it's under $1k in stolen items, there's really no punishment. It's not a misdemeanor worth prosecuting. 

Probably true in adult court. In juvie town, we prosecute em anyway.

I had a case go to trial once. Focking kid stole a chrome exhaust pipe tip from wall mart. Like $20.

According to the report, the security footage showed the kid doing it, and then confessing. And the LPO supposedly saw it. Of course, I wasn't able to verify any of this till morning of trial.

Security footage shows him pick it up. Then he goes behind a shelf, and comes out empty handed. Item was found on him after he ran. But that evidence is no good without a witness to testify...

Confession was bs. Not good enough. 

Focking LPO didn't show to trial.

So all I had is the focking cop. I explained to him that most of his report is bullsh!t, and I have no evidence. He told me to put him on the stand, and he'll say he saw it and the confession.

Yeah. I'm gonna suborn perjury as a focking intern.

Had to kick that case. Probably cost the state 100 times the cost of the focking item

Is there anyplace that a Soros backed DA has won and the crime didn’t skyrocket? 

Liberals love passing laws that they feel may benefit a small group, even when that law hurts the vast majority of the other citizens. Greater good and majority rule have died

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Liberals love passing laws that they feel may benefit a small group, even when that law hurts the vast majority of the other citizens. Greater good and majority rule have died

This country was never supposed to be about the greater good or rule of the majority.

It was about the individual. Individual freedom, and the responsibilities that come with it.

THOSE principles being abandoned is why our country is slowly failing. 

16 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This country was never supposed to be about the greater good or rule of the majority.

It was about the individual. Individual freedom, and the responsibilities that come with it.

THOSE principles being abandoned is why our country is slowly failing. 

Majority rule, democracy, I would say that it was most definitely founded on the majority. Thats the entire point of voting.

32 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Every time I hear these woke people open their mouths, this is what I am thinking.

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Majority rule, democracy, I would say that it was most definitely founded on the majority. Thats the entire point of voting.

republic, its why the dems want to abolish the EC

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Get help

See... that's just it...

Liberals see the guy complaining about liberals wrecking sh!t and stealing as the problem-- not the liberals.

And If I'd have said (with many of my headlines) "People stealing", the libs would be fine with it.

But once you point out that it was them, they can't handle it.  

Liberals are more worried about sucking c0ck and licking than real world problems.  "So long as I get to suck my bf's c0ck....I'm fine"

im investing in some kind of steel bar contraption that drops down and just locks these focktards in. now yous cant leave. let them sit there and have people mock them and throw peanuts to them.

3 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

See... that's just it...

Liberals see the guy complaining about liberals wrecking sh!t and stealing as the problem-- not the liberals.

And If I'd have said (with many of my headlines) "People stealing", the libs would be fine with it.

But once you point out that it was them, they can't handle it.  

Liberals are more worried about sucking c0ck and licking than real world problems.  "So long as I get to suck my bf's c0ck....I'm fine"

Wtf are you blathering about? :wacko:

27 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

he nailed it

you care more about this thread, than you do about people being robbed

Nailed it? ‘Bout all I took from tubby’s post is he’s got a preoccupation with sucking cack

Notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Probably true in adult court. In juvie town, we prosecute em anyway.

I would be surprised if that is still the case in California.:dunno:

12 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

If you read the federalist paper, you will see they went to great lengths not to have “mob rule” as they called it.

That's why the senate was appointed by the states. That's why the electoral college exists. 

4 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

If you read the federalist paper, you will see they went to great lengths not to have “mob rule” as they called it.

That's why the senate was appointed by the states. That's why the electoral college exists. 

This is the correct take.    Anyone who says USA was founded and meant to be just majority rule is missing a few key points.

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Ok I get what you're saying. My point was more that they are making rules and laws that benefit a very small group while negatively impacting the vast majority

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Bunch of focking savages.

"Sorry Timmy, but the PS5 you've been trying to get for 8 months just got stolen while out for delivery.  Don't worry, though, as the people responsible won't be charged with a crime as they just need it to feed their family."

I think Bezos needs to spend billions on space laser technology.  He can then equip and launch a network of satellites which can be used to vaporize unauthorized folks within 10 feet of an Amazon delivery vehicle.  Driver would just need to press a "death from above" button whenever he finds himself under attack. 

That'll make these fine upstanding citizens think twice once they see Tyrone and Sh'Nequa get blasted from orbit.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Any indication of where this occurred?  I don't want to erroneously jump to the conclusion that this was in California. 

California.

Just working down the street, minding my own business, on my way to see my aunty. Look! Free stuff off the back of a delivery van!