How often do you wear a baseball cap?

How often do you wear a baseball cap?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. How often?

• Never
    • Couple times a week
    • 3 or more times per week
    • Everyday / almost every day
    • Situationally (while golfing, running, at the beach etc.)
    • Rat’s ass

I only wear mine when I am doing yard work, going to any sporting event outside or to coach a practice...

Pretty much the same as Posty---only time I put on a cap this week was when I mowed the lawn. Wore my Bushwood Country Club cap.

Ironically, while not wearing a hat often, I have a ton of em, over 100 at last count.  

I wear caps when I play golf. 3-4 times per week. 

i cant stand hats

I also can't stand that 90's metal look of a ball cap, tattoos, sickly skinny, ear holes with or without ring

"when I was a kid, only baseball players wore ball caps, and we liked it!"

Never.  I don't play baseball or softball any more nor do I coach any more.

If my hair is a mess I’ll throw one on to run out real quick. Other than that, its usually if I’m doing some type of athletic outing like kayaking, golfing, softball, etc 

• Haha 2

When my hair is focked up and I don’t have time to shower or whatever.

Also when I need shade outdoors.

Ends up being a few to several times per week in the summer but pretty much never in the winter.

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Ironically, while not wearing a hat often, I have a ton of em, over 100 at last count.  

This made me laugh.  How bored does a man need to be before he decides that he's going to go count his baseball caps?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

This made me laugh.  How bored does a man need to be before he decides that he's going to go count his baseball caps?

Shiiiiiiiiit I know I have two cause I have them hanging up on hooks by the front door. Prob got more in storage from my old ball days. 

7 minutes ago, fandandy said:

No clue.  I just know I'm on my 4th Cap Hanger

Prolly three, four times a day.  🤔

Situationally. Golfing, beach, baseball. They have never really been a popular item among my crew and my crew includes lots of baseball softball players.  My son wears one about 80% of the time. 

16 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I wear one just about everyday.  I wear one for work and every time I leave the house.

I'm going to the Iowa/ Purdue homecoming game October 16 and then a concert at Englert Theater later that night

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

I'm going to the Iowa/ Purdue homecoming game October 16 and then a concert at Englert Theater later that night

Awesome!  Kinnick is a great place to watch a game.  This will be the first year they will be selling alcohol inside the stadium too.

Only when I need it.  In/facing the sun or too lazy to comb my hair that morning.  Never wear one just to wear one.

17 hours ago, Drizzay said:

None.  I still have hair.

This.  I never wear one.  

9 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I wear Saints visors. 

Easy queer.  

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Awesome!  Kinnick is a great place to watch a game.  This will be the first year they will be selling alcohol inside the stadium too.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

Easy queer.  

Tell that to Brett Favre.😘

I answered situationally, which is my non-chemo answer.  Of course I live in Phoenix, so the situations are plenty:  basically if I plan to be outside for more than 10-15 minutes, in the summer at least.  With chemo baldness I’m wearing a hat pretty much every day, although not so much baseball caps, as I feel like I look like a guy with chemo trying to hide his bald head with a baseball cap.  I prefer hats like the Bruce Arians “kangol” type hat.  :thumbsup: 

Situationally.  Which is also several times a week.  Golf, mowing the lawn, at the beach, etc.

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Situationally.  Which is also several times a week.  Golf, mowing the lawn, at the beach, etc.

Me too but less often. I wear it if I’m going to be in the sun, running errands before taking a shower, or if I’m going to a game or going to watch somewhere among others fans. Otherwise almost never.

Sometimes after a 4 hour drive from one side of Los Angeles to the other, I need to take a nap.  So I lean the seat back in my car, throw a dodger cap over my face and fall asleep.

21 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Never, not even golfing. 

Hat-less golfers scare me.  I'd rank it as follows:

1. Miniature horses

2. Hat-less golfers

3. Snakes

Quite a bit lately, golf and tons of other shlt outside. My hair is definitely not as thick as it once was but, that's not even it. I work from home permanently now and I never have to do anything to my hair. Easier to throw a hat on.

On 7/28/2021 at 4:37 PM, posty said:

I only wear mine when I am doing yard work, going to any sporting event outside or to coach a practice...

2 out of those 3 for me now, but I still have caps from when I coached my kids' baseball and softball teams back in the day. Royals, Twins, Tigers, Cardinals...I'll wear those in the yard to keep the sun out of my eyes and the ticks off my head.

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Hat-less golfers scare me.  I'd rank it as follows:

2. Hat-less golfers

Ha, I'm the farthest thing from scary for sure. 

Idk, I've just never found a hat that looked good on my small head. Also, they tend to give me headaches, don't set well with my glasses... The humidity has been off the charts here this year, I'm sweating more than normal. I've been looking for one bcoz the sweat dripping into my eyes burns like hell. 

• Like 1

every day to mat down my hair.

I shower, then wear a hat for a bit and then I always wear it golf, or to do any other sporty things to keep sun out of my eyes