Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Spinoff: How would you get rid of a body.

I saw a show...not sure what show it was.  The guy got rid of a body by taking it to a cemetery the day before a funeral,  and hoped into the hole they dig to bury the casket, dug it out deeper, put the body in, then covered the body with dirt.

The next day...the put the casket in, filled with dirt and ... its forever gone.

Well, Maybe forever gone.  If someone caught wind.... they could dig it up and find it. 

I thought it was brilliant. 

Seems no matter what, burning, shredding, etc they always find it.

Breaking Bad used acid.   Not easy to buy 55 gallons of acid. And ....would it really work?

Put 50 lbs of tannerite in the stomach and shoot it from 100 yards away. 

I know a guy that deals in industrial cleansers and acids.  55 gallon drum and a few days....we be good.:ninja:

8 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I saw a show...not sure what show it was.  The guy got rid of a body by taking it to a cemetery the day before a funeral,  and hoped into the hole they dig to bury the casket, dug it out deeper, put the body in, then covered the body with dirt.

The next day...the put the casket in, filled with dirt and ... its forever gone.

Well, Maybe forever gone.  If someone caught wind.... they could dig it up and find it. 

Breaking Bad used acid.   Not easy to buy 55 gallons of acid. And ....would it really work?

You put the body under yhe concrete vault the put the casket in. 

This is dependent on if you had time and a strong stomach.  I would bag it and freeze it and then little by little have a campfire and saw off some of it and burn it.  After time all you would have left is bones.  I'm in Michigan so there are loads of lakes.  Get a few five-gallon buckets from Home Depot to use as forms and fill them with cement and some bones and then take them out and sink them in a lake.

15 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

I know a guy that deals in industrial cleansers and acids.  55 gallon drum and a few days....we be good.:ninja:

This. 55 gallon drum with half hydracloiC acid. Remove teeth before you submerged it.  Enamel doesn’t completely deteriorate and you eliminate dental identification. Use gloves to not leave finger prints and any other dna you might leave behind. Bury it deep in a secluded location. If possible, find a complete strangers beer can in a different city and a cigarette bud and place it away from the site just in case. No cameras or rainy areas to leave tire tracks and change your tires soon afterwards and dispose of them at a place where people like to dump tires. 

Just dump it in Chicago. Make sure you shoot it though.  Don’t want to stick out. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just dump it in Chicago. Make sure you shoot it though.  Don’t want to stick out. 

:lol:

52 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

You put the body under yhe concrete vault the put the casket in. 

Well whatever...bury it below whatever they put in the ground.

Was that on Dexter? 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Chicaaaaaago!!! :cry:

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Someone hit a nerve.

But all the 1000's of deaths (liberal estimation) at the "insurrection" eats you up. :lol:

Chicago? Nah, who cares, right? Are you with me?

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 429
Shot & Wounded: 2067
Total Shot: 2496
Total Homicides: 454

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Unlike Russia! , it’s real. But what do you care, right? 

Is this for someone we had a well thought out plan to murder or an oh shiit I just killed someone and have to think fast? 

if its a planned murder, I’m probably going the Dexter route. Burial in a large, deep body of water. 

if I have to think fast my main goal is to burn down the crime scene to get rid of my dna, but taking the body with me. If the person has a cell phone I am finding a random pickup truck and throwing it in the bed so it will ping in locations to throw off the authorities. Once I am back to my lair, I want to lay low and not travel out with the body again so I would use a chainsaw to cut into smaller pieces.  Those smaller pieces could be thrown into a chipper shredder aimed towards an area that I will later have a bonfire. I will use those cleaning gadgets that Dexter had to clean off my tools. 

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Is this for someone we had a well thought out plan to murder or an oh shiit I just killed someone and have to think fast? 

if its a planned murder, I’m probably going the Dexter route. Burial in a large, deep body of water. 

if I have to think fast my main goal is to burn down the crime scene to get rid of my dna, but taking the body with me. If the person has a cell phone I am finding a random pickup truck and throwing it in the bed so it will ping in locations to throw off the authorities. Once I am back to my lair, I want to lay low and not travel out with the body again so I would use a chainsaw to cut into smaller pieces.  Those smaller pieces could be thrown into a chipper shredder aimed towards an area that I will later have a bonfire. I will use those cleaning gadgets that Dexter had to clean off my tools. 

There has to be a different/better way than a wood chipper to dispose of bones.  After a fire, I'm curious how brittle human bone would be.  It seems you could crush them minus using a machine that someone could later inspect, and then just dispose of the bone dust.  

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

There has to be a different/better way than a wood chipper to dispose of bones.  After a fire, I'm curious how brittle human bone would be.  It seems you could crush them minus using a machine that someone could later inspect, and then just dispose of the bone dust.  

I think you have to get pretty hot to burn bone. Like thousands of degrees hot or at least hotter than you’re going to be able to get a campfire. 

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I think you have to get pretty hot to burn bone. Like thousands of degrees hot or at least hotter than you’re going to be able to get a campfire. 

Yeah, I think so too, to burn it to nothing.  I'm thinking out loud.  How hot does a bonfire get?  I'm just curious how brittle the bones might be after a few hours in a campfire coals.  And then would they be crushable minus a mechanical chipper of some sort.  

If I lived in the south I would do what those gangsters did with Britanee Drexel and toss it into and alligator pond.  

Easy peasy. Just stuff it in your mom's ginormous kvnt. It already smells like death so the cadaver dogs will never find it. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Easy peasy. Just stuff it in your mom's ginormous kvnt. It already smells like death so the cadaver dogs will never find it. 

This is why you fit in so well here.  

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

This is why you fit in so well here.  

:wub:

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

That is probably the best I've ever heard.

Acid doesn't work, I watched a forensic show and a woman got convicted of murder trying that as the body didn't completely decompose.

Burning in a fire pit's been tried; done over several days, several human bone chips, and a foot didn't burn.  Cadaver dogs found it.

42 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

It's been tried several times, in metal boxes with several sand bags and I've seen two different cases the box floats up and one instance was found on shore.  In another case it was floating and a boater saw it.  This was wide open ocean water too.  Body gases escape and cause it to float up eventually.

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Anywhere gators are. 

Alligator alley in Florida. Just don't get out of your car.

I would just toss the body in my cremation oven hidden behind a wall in my basement, then donate the ashes to the church for Ash Wednesday.

7 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

It's been tried several times, in metal boxes with several sand bags and I've seen two different cases the box floats up and one instance was found on shore.  In another case it was floating and a boater saw it.  This was wide open ocean water too.  Body gases escape and cause it to float up eventually.

Rookie, hole saw box :ninja:

If you’re in the western part of the country, just pick a random piece of desert and start digging. I’ve often wondered how many undiscovered bodies are buried there now. 

If you’re in the western part of the country, just pick a random piece of desert and start digging. I’ve often wondered how many undiscovered bodies are buried there now. 

You can never be too sure these days, with those g0ddamn trail cams :mad:

13 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Do bones float? If not you could use chemicals to decompose the soft portion of the body and then dispose of the bones in the water. 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

You can never be too sure these days, with those g0ddamn trail cams :mad:

Cameras will fock up many ideas. When it comes down to having to act, I would likely just bury the motherfocker in my backyard and try not to draw attention.  

Do bones float? If not you could use chemicals to decompose the soft portion of the body and then dispose of the bones in the water. 

I don't know, but seems like that would take a long time and how do you not get caught accessing or acquiring the chemicals and the large vat to put the body in with it?

Just don't kill anyone is your best bet.  If it's spur of the moment, call police immediately and claim self defense.  It works best if it actually is self defense though.

Just now, Gepetto said:

I don't know, but seems like that would take a long time and how do you not get caught accessing or acquiring the chemicals and the large vat to put the body in with it?

I was thinking hillbilly swimming pool. Dig a hole and get a tarp that would be resistant. Assuming this was a well thought out murder, I would have acquired the chemicals over a period of time. This plan does not work if you live in a subdivision, but a secluded home with no neighbors would allow you to let it decompose over time on the property. This also assumes you are not an immediate person of interest.  Let’s face it, you can’t go offing your wife and expect to get away with it. This is all for a distant acquaintance or stranger. 

I was thinking hillbilly swimming pool. Dig a hole and get a tarp that would be resistant. Assuming this was a well thought out murder, I would have acquired the chemicals over a period of time. This plan does not work if you live in a subdivision, but a secluded home with no neighbors would allow you to let it decompose over time on the property. This also assumes you are not an immediate person of interest.  Let’s face it, you can’t go offing your wife and expect to get away with it. This is all for a distant acquaintance or stranger. 

I've been binge watching Forensic Files.  Bad idea in your own home even in a rural remote area. If you're ever suspetced, just the circle outline of the container could be enough to arrest you and a jury find guilty of murder.  I might be stretching that, but the finding of a circle on the floor could be enough to raise enough suspicion that they could eventually find more evidence against you.

Shallow grave in a corn or soybean field of it’s the right time of year. That shiit will get chewed to pieces when the farmer takes the combine to it. 

6 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I've been binge watching Forensic Files.  Bad idea in your own home even in a rural remote area. If you're ever suspetced, just the circle outline of the container could be enough to arrest you and a jury find guilty of murder.  I might be stretching that, but the finding of a circle on the floor could be enough to raise enough suspicion that they could eventually find more evidence against you.

I was wondering if you watched FF.  My wife does all the time - probably getting pointers - but I remember the episode where a dude burned a body over several days but it wasn't enough. 

Edit: it's a great show to fall asleep to. Narrator's voice is calming and you can just close your eyes and listen as he describes everything. :thumbsup:

• Like 1