Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Spinoff: How would you get rid of a body.

Also- if this thing is planned out, I could have a footer for a patio dug. Once I have eliminated my enemy, I put them in the footer and poor the patio. Can dead body dogs smell into concrete?

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Also- if this thing is planned out, I could have a footer for a patio dug. Once I have eliminated my enemy, I put them in the footer and poor the patio. Can dead body dogs smell into concrete?

I don't know about dogs, probably could smell that there was a dead body brought to that location.  Also if they suspect someone, they'll dig up all the concrete at any location they suspect you had access to.

I can't believe this hasn't come up in this thread yet, pigs. . .    Great movie scene:

• Like 1

General concerns: 

The murder weapon; if it's a gun this includes shell casings and bullets themselves.

The body.

Blood.

DNA.

Video.

Witnesses.

Fibers.

Dirt, or Sand.

Vegetation.

Gloves, clothing, shoe/boots and shoe/boot prints.  Mud on shoes/boots.  All needs to be destroyed or disposed of so it can't be found.

Hair, although I personally think it's bad science, unless they have the hair root to get DNA from.

Opportunity.

Finger Prints.

Cell phone (killers and the victims)

Tire Tracks.

Motive.

Association.

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

Motive.

Association.

I think these are the most important. If this is someone you had issues with or a spouse? I do not believe there to be away to get away with it. BTW an interesting case in CA right now with a woman that disappeared in January and they are all over the husband. 

When I think about getting away being possible, I’m thinking I was offered a huge some of money to off some random person. A hit man type situation I think would be possible, although still incredibly difficult. 

4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

General concerns: 

The murder weapon.

The body.

Blood.

DNA.

Video.

Witnesses.

Fibers.

Dirt, or Sand.

Vegetation.

Gloves, clothing, shoe/boots and shoe/boot prints.  Mud on shoes/boots.  All needs to be destroyed or disposed of so it can't be found.

Hair, although I personally think it's bad science, unless they have the hair root to get DNA from.

Opportunity.

Finger Prints.

Cell phone (killers and the victims)

Gloves.

Tire Tracks.

Motive.

Association.

Fockin video everywhere now. If it doesn’t get you in the act, it’ll get you going there, or leaving, or going to hide the body, or leaving there. Traffic cams, front door cams, business cams, trail cams. Darn near all of the civilized world is video’d at this point, and plenty of other places too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I think these are the most important. If this is someone you had issues with or a spouse? I do not believe there to be away to get away with it. BTW an interesting case in CA right now with a woman that disappeared in January and they are all over the husband. 

When I think about getting away being possible, I’m thinking I was offered a huge some of money to off some random person. A hit man type situation I think would be possible, although still incredibly difficult. 

But then there's another person who knows you did it and the transaction of you receiving the money from them.  You're right though completely random victim makes it much harder to identify the killer.

27 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Just don't kill anyone is your best bet.  If it's spur of the moment, stfu and call a lawyer 

fixed 

• Like 1

I need a few henchmen. Have them do it. 

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Fockin video everywhere now. If it doesn’t get you in the act, it’ll get you going there, or leaving, or going to hide the body, or leaving there. Traffic cams, front door cams, business cams, trail cams. Darn near all of the civilized world is video’d at this point, and plenty of other places too.

This, and everyone has a cell phone in their pocket constantly pinging their location.

I’ll say this for sure:  I’ve given it plenty of thought and I know exactly how I would handle this situation.

However, anyone contemplating disposal of body should understand that the method of disposal is dependent on one’s relationship to the deceased.

• Confused 1

…With a nice bottle of Chianti and some fava beans.

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Do bones float? If not you could use chemicals to decompose the soft portion of the body and then dispose of the bones in the water. 

The sea always gives back the dead. 

Also, my dad handled a a claim once here involving Mafia boss Carlos Marcella. Got a twin propeller Cessna to come back home from some southern shithole and land in the middle of the night at Lake front airport. They got the victim drink and high. When they deboarded the plane, he was pushed, or, hmhm, stubmbled into the propeller. Found body parts everywhere. Half his brain was found two hundred yards away. No one was ever charged and they classified it as an accidental death. Dad knew but wasn’t touching the truth on that one.

A few years later he and mom were having dinner at a popular Italian restaurant called Moscas. Carlos sends a bottle of wine the table. The waiter, says, “Compiimennts by that gentlemen.” Dad looks, says thank you sir. And skips desert and gets the fawk out of there.

I'm watching Forensic Files right now, and the injuries to the skull they showed were not done by a baseball bat as was suspected.  I thought to myself those wounds looks like marks made by a fireplace poker, two seconds later that's what the narrator said.  I'm getting good at this.

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm thinking pigs like in Hannibal or deadwood.

I googled it and this was the first link that came back. Pigs will eat anything.  

11 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Shallow grave in a corn or soybean field of it’s the right time of year. That shiit will get chewed to pieces when the farmer takes the combine to it. 

Combine is above ground. 

10 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I'm watching Forensic Files right now, and the injuries to the skull they showed were not done by a baseball bat as was suspected.  I thought to myself those wounds looks like marks made by a fireplace poker, two seconds later that's what the narrator said.  I'm getting good at this.

I've watched every episode of that show at least twice.  There are some new ones out now, but the narrator is not the same.   The narrator on the older shows made it spookier.

My favorite episode:  Bad Blood.    Crazy focking story.  You MUST watch it.  

Honorable Mention: Killer's Cattle Log

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Combine is above ground. 

I am running out of ideas. 

We need to get this guy  to join the board and tell us what he did. 

7 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I've watched every episode of that show at least twice.  There are some new ones out now, but the narrator is not the same.   The narrator on the older shows made it spookier.

My favorite episode:  Bad Blood.    Crazy focking story.  You MUST watch it.  

Honorable Mention: Killer's Cattle Log

I saw Bad Blood, that was crazy..

I'll watch Killer's Cattle'log.

A few years back this guy over on FBGs made a thread about his brother who was a serial killer named Drew Planten.  There's a FF episode about him called "Calculated Coincidence"

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I saw Bad Blood, that was crazy..

I'll watch Killer's Cattle'log.

I asked my wife if she recognized these episodes.  She doesn't remember the cases by their episode names.

Can you give a quick non-spoiler overview of these episodes?  Chances are I might've seen them as well. 

S13:E15 The Drew Planten Feb 6, 2009 | 21m

A nosy neighbor with a disturbing obsession becomes a suspect in a woman's murder at an upscale apartment complex; police discover an incredible link to an unrelated murder thousands of miles away.

27 minutes ago, DonS said:

I asked my wife if she recognized these episodes.  She doesn't remember the cases by their episode names.

Can you give a quick non-spoiler overview of these episodes?  Chances are I might've seen them as well. 

I had to look them up.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4728696/

He manipulates the dna test.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4006346/ 

When police in the Great Plains were called to retrieve a dead body, they did a background check on the victim. The trail guided them into a strange thread of homeless drifters, cattle auctions and bad checks - all fronted by an elderly couple with a penchant for money and murder. Originally aired as Season 6, Episode 15.

I don't remember if I saw the Cattle episode.  I found it but haven't watched. 

37 minutes ago, kutulu said:

A few years back this guy over on FBGs made a thread about his brother who was a serial killer named Drew Planten.  There's a FF episode about him called "Calculated Coincidence"

:thumbsup:

Good find. That thread will be a fun read on this rainy afternoon. 

19 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I had to look them up.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4728696/

He manipulates the dna test.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4006346/ 

When police in the Great Plains were called to retrieve a dead body, they did a background check on the victim. The trail guided them into a strange thread of homeless drifters, cattle auctions and bad checks - all fronted by an elderly couple with a penchant for money and murder. Originally aired as Season 6, Episode 15.

I don't remember if I saw the Cattle episode.  I found it but haven't watched. 

Thx.  Those don't ring a bell for me, but I'll ask my wife.

One episode that was pretty amazing involved a witness stating they saw a suspect burning a body near some tree.  Scientists were able to analyze branches from all over the tree and determined that the witness story was true as branches on the side where they claimed the fire was showed evidence that growth was stunted due to smoke.  Crazy stuff. 

• Like 1

My God. All day long, it felt like I was hearing something akin to a Bat Signal calling me to a specific location.

I need to beat off before I start reading this thread, then give a tutorial. A video presentation. Some would call it a Dead Talk.

10 hours ago, DonS said:

Gepetto kinda spoiled it. lol.

The Bad Blood episode...

A woman accuses a doctor of rape.  Says she KNOWS he did it.

Doctor says "no I didn't".  Takes blood test for DNA. Passes.

Community is behind the doctor.

Woman says "that's bullsh!t"  He raped me.

Doctor takes another blood test.  Passes.  

Community thinks woman is crazy/and or gold digging.

Time goes on...somehow he has to take another test....passes a 3rd time.

Courts and community are sick of the woman. 

She still says he did it.  ...

She steps up her game....

and.....

Here's a good idea. Google it.