Sign in to follow this  
Death Pool Update: Ron Popeil at 86...

“So it said 'You can have this product for four easy payments of 19.95.' 

I would like to have a product that was available for three easy payments, and one fuckin' complicated payment! 

'We ain't gonna tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is gonna be a b1tch. The mailman will get shot to death, the envelope will not seal, and the stamp will be in the wrong denomination; good luck, focker! The last payment must be made in wampum!'”

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, frank said:

“So it said 'You can have this product for four easy payments of 19.95.' 

I would like to have a product that was available for three easy payments, and one fuckin' complicated payment! 

'We ain't gonna tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is gonna be a b1tch. The mailman will get shot to death, the envelope will not seal, and the stamp will be in the wrong denomination; good luck, focker! The last payment must be made in wampum!'”

You're one of those 7 minute abs donks, right? 

Infomercials are the reason I am thankful for streaming and channel guides. In the old days when you had to flip through channels I had a pretty bad infomercial addiction. It didn’t matter what it was, I had to have it. RIP, Ron. I still use my chop o matic and 5 in 1 turkey fryer. 

Way back when a buddy was hammered watching informercials and days later 2 full size slot machines showed up at his house. $5,000 each !!!!!

He was able to return them - had to pay the shipping and a restocking fee. 

We still laugh about that. 

Wow, damn - he was QVC before it was even a thing.... RIP. 

12 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Wow, damn - he was QVC before it was even a thing.... RIP. 

Yup - late.night informercials before they were a Thine !!!

If Shark Tank doesn't dedicate a show to this guy, I'm done with them. Especially Lori Big Boobs.

He was spending over a million a week for 3 years to advertise his rotisserie. That guy was a high stakes gambler. 

33 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

He was spending over a million a week for 3 years to advertise his rotisserie. That guy was a high stakes gambler. 

I owned one.  Gone now.

But wait, there's more! If you order your burial plot in the next sixty minutes, not only do you save 30% off, but you can be buried right next to me. Not only can we be neighbors for all eternity, but we'll throw in this attractive marble grave stone for free!  It comes with gold lettering just like mine. Operators are standing by! Call now!

When people say that somebody is spinning in their grave, this is what they are likely referring to. Set it and forget it...forever.