Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Bernie Madoff Jr

CNN —  

Jared Kushner – former senior adviser to, and son-in-law of, ex-President Donald Trump – intends to start a Miami-based investment firm called Affinity Partners, a person familiar with Kushner’s plans for the business told CNN. 

Kushner’s transition to finance means he will not be involved in politics in the foreseeable future, the source confirms. Reuters was first to report Kushner’s plans. No information is available yet as to whose funds Kushner will be investing, and where those investments will be made.

Prior to working in the White House, Kushner had no political experience. He served as CEO of his family’s real estate development firm, Kushner Properties.

During Trump’s White House tenure, Kushner’s fingerprints were on many, if not all, of the administration’s agenda items – from the border wall and immigration to relations with China, criminal justice, trade agreements between Mexico and Canada and the United States, the Middle East and, ultimately, the White House’s coronavirus response. 

He also headed up the White House Office of American Innovation, which was supposed to have modernized government technology. 

Kushner married Ivanka Trump in 2009. He has been living in Miami since departing Washington in January. CNN has reported the strained relationshipthat has emerged between Trump and Kushner, which several sources have said began after Trump lost the election.

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:
 CNN —  

Jared Kushner – former senior adviser to, and son-in-law of, ex-President Donald Trump – intends to start a Miami-based investment firm called Affinity Partners, a person familiar with Kushner’s plans for the business told CNN. 

Kushner’s transition to finance means he will not be involved in politics in the foreseeable future, the source confirms. Reuters was first to report Kushner’s plans. No information is available yet as to whose funds Kushner will be investing, and where those investments will be made.

Prior to working in the White House, Kushner had no political experience. He served as CEO of his family’s real estate development firm, Kushner Properties.

During Trump’s White House tenure, Kushner’s fingerprints were on many, if not all, of the administration’s agenda items – from the border wall and immigration to relations with China, criminal justice, trade agreements between Mexico and Canada and the United States, the Middle East and, ultimately, the White House’s coronavirus response. 

He also headed up the White House Office of American Innovation, which was supposed to have modernized government technology. 

Kushner married Ivanka Trump in 2009. He has been living in Miami since departing Washington in January. CNN has reported the strained relationshipthat has emerged between Trump and Kushner, which several sources have said began after Trump lost the election.

😄

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Worst decision Trump made. 

Probably. Guy looks and acts like Patrick Bateman

Kushner is probably scum, but the Madoff comparison is laughable.   Has he stolen a dollar, much less 50 Billion?  :dunno:

If he learned from Trump and you invest, odds are you won't be getting your $ back. While the greatest POTUS we have had in a long time, he sucks at paying bills. Maybe that made him the greatest POTUS in a long time. The govt never has to pay its bills.

Yeah but can he smoke crack and paint?

Worms just can’t quit him. Trumpback Mountain 

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:
 CNN —  

seek help. Probably lithium. 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Yeah but can he smoke crack and paint?

Yeah crackheads aren’t cool.

Neither are psychopaths.

Glad we agree :cheers:

30 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah crackheads aren’t cool.

Neither are psychopaths.

Glad we agree :cheers:

Can you just give one thing any politician or anyone involved that has improved your life..?  Just one

21 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

Can you just give one thing any politician or anyone involved that has improved your life..?  Just one

Plenty have made it worse. 

3 hours ago, Mungwater said:

My own life, personally? Sure, there’s student loan payment reductions that Obama did, think it actually started with W. Sounds like Biden may reduce it further. There’s the student loan moratorium of course, started by Trump and continued so far by Biden. There were the Trump tax cuts and the pandemic bailout measures that were personally very helpful. Probably lots of other benefits too, mortgage interest deduction (pretty much nonexistent now, but before), child tax credit, etc. My city was made a lot nicer by a Republican mayor I actually voted for twice. Others have done infrastructure projects and such that have made life easier and more enjoyable.

Lotsa stuff I support though doesn’t directly benefit me. Universal healthcare, well I’m covered. Assistance for the poor, doesn’t really do anything for more. But it means a ton to the people it does help and I’m happy to live in a society where we help out the less fortunate and invest in things like education and clean air and water.

16 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

My own life, personally? Sure, there’s student loan payment reductions that Obama did, think it actually started with W. Sounds like Biden may reduce it further. There’s the student loan moratorium of course, started by Trump and continued so far by Biden. There were the Trump tax cuts and the pandemic bailout measures that were personally very helpful. Probably lots of other benefits too, mortgage interest deduction (pretty much nonexistent now, but before), child tax credit, etc. My city was made a lot nicer by a Republican mayor I actually voted for twice. Others have done infrastructure projects and such that have made life easier and more enjoyable.

Lotsa stuff I support though doesn’t directly benefit me. Universal healthcare, well I’m covered. Assistance for the poor, doesn’t really do anything for more. But it means a ton to the people it does help and I’m happy to live in a society where we help out the less fortunate and invest in things like education and clean air and water.

So nothing that didn’t take from jim to pay joe

so in other words, absolute zero