Sign in to follow this  
AxeElf

FFWC Draft Board

Sometimes it's interesting to see how differently people are drafting on different sites.  Take a look at this board from the Fantasy Football World Championship operated by FullTime Fantasy.

DRAFT BOARD

Diggs went #4 overall (before Henry).

Hopkins in the first round.

CeeDee in the second round.

AARON JONES and JOE MIXON in the THIRD!!!

Robert Woods in the third.

Brandon Aiyuk in the 4th.

Robby Anderson in the 5th.

Mahomes lasts until the end of the 5th round!

Mike Davis in the 6th (haven't seen that since mid-June).

Michael Thomas in the 6th.

Deebo Samuel in the 6th.

Tre'Quan Smith in the 10th.

It would be really hard for me to draft with ADPs like this; all the guys I have been looking to snag at bargain prices (Lamb, Woods, Aiyuk, Smith, and to some extent Anderson) are all being drafted at or above market value here!  I guess I wouldn't mind being the guy who backs up Derrick Henry with Joe Mixon in the THIRD, though...  and Mike Davis is at a tasty price.  It's almost like the scoring system was 2 points per reception or something, the way they treasured WRs at the expense of RBs.

Interesting to see another whole mindset for the draft, though...

Aaron Jones in the 3rd round?

Wow!

That’s just unbelievable 

Ok so this a first. Typing a reply as a Tornado warning just went off on my phone.

Anyway, I've posted a couple times about the subtle shift to WR's this year. What seemed like a silly idea a couple of weeks that I'd take T. Hill third or trade back a few spots to take him now seems plausible.

Interesting.

5th spot for me, after my top five Rbs our taken, if im next up I’m taking T Hill.  

7 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Sometimes it's interesting to see how differently people are drafting on different sites.  Take a look at this board from the Fantasy Football World Championship operated by FullTime Fantasy.

DRAFT BOARD

Diggs went #4 overall (before Henry).

Hopkins in the first round.

CeeDee in the second round.

AARON JONES and JOE MIXON in the THIRD!!!

Robert Woods in the third.

Brandon Aiyuk in the 4th.

Robby Anderson in the 5th.

Mahomes lasts until the end of the 5th round!

Mike Davis in the 6th (haven't seen that since mid-June).

Michael Thomas in the 6th.

Deebo Samuel in the 6th.

Tre'Quan Smith in the 10th.

It would be really hard for me to draft with ADPs like this; all the guys I have been looking to snag at bargain prices (Lamb, Woods, Aiyuk, Smith, and to some extent Anderson) are all being drafted at or above market value here!  I guess I wouldn't mind being the guy who backs up Derrick Henry with Joe Mixon in the THIRD, though...  and Mike Davis is at a tasty price.  It's almost like the scoring system was 2 points per reception or something, the way they treasured WRs at the expense of RBs.

Interesting to see another whole mindset for the draft, though...

The most important question is always, Who is going to ball out this year, BUT...............................#settingsmattertoo

28 minutes ago, weepaws said:

5th spot for me, after my top five Rbs our taken, if im next up I’m taking T Hill.  

Yeah and a case could be made for Adams or even Diggs which is noteworthy.