Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Wentz Out

Indefinitely, foot. Glass Joe. Serves Riech right, he should have known this guy is soft. 

Carson also still isn’t call vaccinated and said it was a “personal choice” - oof.

Eagles robbed the Colts blind. :pointstosky: 

• Sad 1

Dude is made of glass. One of the most injury prone people I’ve ever seen. He should just quit 

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

Carson also still isn’t call vaccinated and said it was a “personal choice” - oof.

Colts robbed themselves.  They went all in on 5-2 off suit.  Eagles were short stacked with a pair of 4s and look like geniuses. 

Downgrading all Indy offensive players, despite strong oline 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Dude is made of glass. One of the most injury prone people I’ve ever seen. He should just quit 

Get your shitt together.  It's now called "Simone Biles."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bier Meister said:

Downgrading all Indy offensive players, despite strong oline 

It’s too bad, I had several of them slated as good buys. Not now 😢

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s too bad, I had several of them slated as good buys. Not now 😢

Yep

probably all 3 rbs get more rec, tes too

Hopefully Jacob Eason will be better than Tony ever was 

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

trade a first to cleveland for case keenum.

They can't trade that pick because it's already a part of a trade.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Hopefully Jacob Eason will be better than Tony ever was 

Get the Colts to a super bowl? They’d probably take that :doh:

As a titans fan....

Bwahahahahah.

Those arrogant focks have been crowing all summer that Wentz was gonna link back up to the Reich hive mind and win the mvp. 

Gotta focking love it. 

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Get the Colts to a super bowl? They’d probably take that :doh:

:lol:

you can't be a real patriots fan

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Yeah, they trade is contingent on how many games Glass Joe plays. You’re a big fan! 

49 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They can't trade that pick because it's already a part of a trade.

trade a second rounder + a player to the browns for keenum.

25 minutes ago, edjr said:

:lol:

you can't be a real patriots fan

Got em there. Didn’t do so well in the big game itself, but he got em there. Won the division title the next year too. Colts would take both

What's even more problematic is the Colts and lots of people actually thought the Colts would be good with Carson Wentz.  

Wentz was Josh Rosen and Dwayne Haskins level bad last year, like the worst starting QB in the league until he got benched.

26 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

What's even more problematic is the Colts and lots of people actually thought the Colts would be good with Carson Wentz.  

Wentz was Josh Rosen and Dwayne Haskins level bad last year, like the worst starting QB in the league until he got benched.

I really wish I had a book here. I would pound the Titans for division Champs.

Texans, likely without Watson.

Jags will be better, but no real threat.

And now this. 

We have a 14 team deep dynasty league(36 roster spots) that my brother just joined this year. He took over a pretty crappy team with no real QB.

I tried to convice him that it was not worth it to take these crappy QB flyers and that those roster spots were better spent on WR or RB.

I still believe in that theory, however hats off to him, he has both the 2nd and 3rd string Indy QB's.

18 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

trade a second rounder + a player to the browns for keenum.

Can't do that either.  The deal with the Eagles was a 2nd round pick that could become a 1st.  They can't trade either their first or second round pick because they don't know which will have to be traded at seasons end.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Can't do that either.  The deal with the Eagles was a 2nd round pick that could become a 1st.  They can't trade either their first or second round pick because they don't know which will have to be traded at seasons end.

They could trade the second and just give Philly the first. But i can’t see case Fockin Keenum going for a 2.  Chicago would probably give them Dalton for peanuts.  

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They could trade the second and just give Philly the first. 

I'm not sure what the rules are on that.  At the very least, they'd have to go to the Eagles first.

That said, it makes no sense what do ever to do something like that.  Also, can't imagine why anything more than a 6th would be needed to get Keenum.

58 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm not sure what the rules are on that.  At the very least, they'd have to go to the Eagles first.

That said, it makes no sense what do ever to do something like that.  Also, can't imagine why anything more than a 6th would be needed to get Keenum.

Just pointing out the possibility.  Again, Keenum for a 2 makes it all folly. 

He's on my FFL team. I could only laugh as I had a dream a few weeks back where I started him week 1. On the 1st platy of the game, he tried a run-pass-option play, Handed it off to Taylor but acted like he still had the ball. The DB came flying in, cut his legs out from under him. He flopped around on the ground holding his ankle with both hands as I scream at the TV. 'Fuckin idiot'. Tore multiple ligaments and was done for the year. 😆

The good news is that when i have vivid FFl dreams, my team usually preform bigly that year.

After speaking to the media Wednesday, Wentz can be put in the latter category. When asked if he’s vaccinated, the 28-year-old opted against revealing that information.

“That’s a personal decision,” Wentz said Wednesday.

A personal decision that could cost the Colts wins if he gets Covid and spreads it to others.

What a dbag. :thumbsdown: 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

It’s also a personal decision whether to exclusively eat McDonald’s and Wendy’s in the off-season. Doesn’t mean it’s a smart one :doh:

Hard to believe we’re at a place where people are so comfortable chastising someone about their personal health decisions. Who the Fock do these people think they are? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hard to believe we’re at a place where people are so comfortable chastising someone about their personal health decisions. Who the Fock do these people think they are? 

You’re right, he should go ahead and balloon up to 375 because it’s a “personal health decision.” :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re right, he should go ahead and balloon up to 375 because it’s a “personal health decision.” :thumbsup:

If he wants. It his business. And if you really gave  a spit, you would be much more concerned with illegals waltzing into this country carrying this virus than you are about a physically fit twenty something getting a vaccination for something that has close to a zero chance of killing him. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s also a personal decision whether to exclusively eat McDonald’s and Wendy’s in the off-season. Doesn’t mean it’s a smart one :doh:

Exactly. I’m sure the Colts are thrilled their $25m QB’s “personal decision” could result in missed games. About the leadership I’d expect from the guy who whined his way out of town after getting benched for a rookie.

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Exactly. I’m sure the Colts are thrilled their $25m QB’s “personal decision” could result in missed games. About the leadership I’d expect from the guy who whined his way out of town after getting benched for a rookie.

Listen to this guy. Last year he was making every excuse in the book for Wentz. “He just had a baby” was one of them. Complete and udder fraud. Mr. Philadelphia. Lol. Jackass 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Mr. Philadelphia nailed it again. ;) 

Where’s the one you had about him struggling because he just had a kid? Nice try. You were making every excuse in the book for this chump. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Listen to this guy. Last year he was making every excuse in the book for Wentz. “He just had a baby” was one of them. Complete and udder fraud. Mr. Philadelphia. Lol. Jackass 

Ouch, you okay? MDC just slapped the piss out of you 😢

• Like 2