Sign in to follow this  
Lizard

#2 overall Pick?

Third and fourth. 

1. Mccaffery 

2. The Zeke

3. D Cook

4 . Henry just have a feeling he’s in the top four at best.  

If it's standard scoring and you can draft Derrick Henry, that's the pick

With the Gmen picking up A Morris today, it sure wouldn’t be Barkley. N

23 hours ago, weepaws said:

So if the Giants didn't sign Alf Morris, it might be Barkley? I know you don't know real football, but in Camp, especially early on, Teams can have 90 player rosters. That doesn't include Pup/Covid players either, I believe. So the Giants adding Morris, a guy who already knows the system as a camp body has absolutely nothing to do with Saquon Barkley, one way or the other. Your Welcome. N 

Oh darn now there  goes another Gmen , Golladay injured today. 

Sale D Jones, no Golladay and a unstable Barkely , Gmen look like a last place team.  

Good thing they picked up A Morris who’s someone that understands the Gmen way.  

I hope Golladay returns soon, or else there goes more of my mock teams. 

Thanks. M 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Oh darn now there  goes another Gmen , Golladay injured today. 

Sale D Jones, no Golladay and a unstable Barkely , Gmen look like a last place team.  

Good thing they picked up A Morris who’s someone that understands the Gmen way.  

Thanks. M 

Don’t overreact to minor injuries. For example, Stafford bruised his thumb, will be fine in less than a week. Not everything is a season ending injury or even season altering. We are a month away from games, lots of guys will pick up minor injuries.

Of course, I’m just mocking.  

I was preparing for those that always do, but I do think with Barkely, there should be concern for a first round pick. 

As for Golladay he proves last season he’s not a quick healer , so we’ll wait and see. 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Of course, I’m just mocking.  

I was preparing for those that always do, but I do think with Barkely, there should be concern for a first round pick. 

As for Golladay he proves last season he’s not a quick healer , so we’ll wait and see. 

Oh I do think the Giants are a last place team. I have no faith in Jones and Saquon has only had one good year. Cowboys win the division, eagles and giants aren’t looking like competition and while Fitzmagic never leads his team to the playoffs but the could be at least average.

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Oh I do think the Giants are a last place team.

Giants have a top 10 defense and the Iggles are tanking. I’ll give you a redo…

1 minute ago, jrokh said:

Giants have a top 10 defense and the Iggles are tanking. I’ll give you a redo…

A redo on an opinion that’s pure speculation? No thanks, not needed. Eagles finish with a better record than the giants if both QBs stay healthy imo.

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

A redo on an opinion that’s pure speculation? No thanks, not needed. Eagles finish with a better record than the giants if both QBs stay healthy imo.

I’ll take that action 

3 minutes ago, jrokh said:

I’ll take that action 

Ok. 50$ PayPal? Regular season record. Both QBs have to play at least 13 games or the one that doesn’t can opt to null the bet if he chooses. Save screenshot of terms if needed.

6 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Ok. 50$ PayPal? Regular season record. Both QBs have to play at least 13 games or the one that doesn’t can opt to null the bet if he chooses. Save screenshot of terms if needed.

I don’t have PayPal but use zelle regardless direct message me and we can figure it out. I only agree to the QB thing if it’s because of injury. When Hurts gets pulled because he sucks too bad…

Just now, jrokh said:

I don’t have PayPal but use zelle regardless direct message me and we can figure it out. I only agree to the QB thing if it’s because of injury. When Hurts gets pulled because he sucks too bad…

Agree to only injury, also a game played in at all is a game. So if Hurts gets injured on the first play, he still played in that game. Zelle is fine too, I use that with Chase quick pay. 

👍 obviously if say Dimes gets a major injury I have to decide then if bet continues, and same with Hurts. Can’t wait to see what happens. Otherwise thanks for the extra beer money!

2 minutes ago, jrokh said:

👍 obviously if say Dimes gets a major injury I have to decide then if bet continues, and same with Hurts. Can’t wait to see what happens. Otherwise thanks for the extra beer money!

Ok it’s a bet. Hurts had a couple good games, only 52% passing and now the league has tape on him. What could possibly go wrong?! 😂

21 hours ago, weepaws said:

Seems as though your mock teams are safe. I look forward to the next rotoblurb you overreact to and parrot…

I hope all my players get some nagging little hangnail or something that keeps them in bubble wrap for the preseason.

9 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I hope all my players get some nagging little hangnail or something that keeps them in bubble wrap for the preseason.

Your blowup dolls?

Now the Gmen suffer another injury , and the team was in a fight and on the bottom of the pile of their own Qb.  

That team is a hot messy situation. 

Looks like 2-3 weeks for mr problem Golladay, I would beware of buying that wr.  

And I would re rank mr Jones, remember he was 29th on avg last season without both Golladay and Barkely, And Barkely might be limited early on, and Golladay is a deva who only plays when he wants, he’s not a team player imo. 

Hey good luck if you draft Golladay before or even at his current ADP.  

And good luck Gmen fans, that last place will be a tough one for ya.  

Thanks. 

On 8/2/2021 at 11:28 AM, weepaws said:

Season is starting soon, I need to know your next nugget of wisdom. Keep em comin...

4 hours ago, jrokh said:

Season is starting soon, I need to know your next nugget of wisdom. Keep em comin...

i suspect this is good news for Barkley owners.  I figured Morris was the insurance policy so Barkley must be in good shape

Best part about this news, is that they sign a 32 year old rb, who hasn’t been good since 2014. And now it’s news that they let him go. That’s the Gmen  

Their going to resign him , and Morris and his 33 yards will lead the Gmen in rush yards week one Vs the Broncos. 

Oh I feel it.  

Thanks 

I'm not sold on Dalvin this year.... losing Kubiak is a bigger loss than most realize.  His successor and running game guru then left due to covid shot BS.  I don't see his offensive line being nearly as solid as last year.  Add in the shitty Vikings defense and Cooks' injury woes and I'm passing on him top 5.  I'm actually debating leaving him off a keeper roster instead of JK Dobbins (Chubb & Saquon are other keepers) doubt it but seriously considering... 

From my understanding that running back Guru as return. 

10 minutes ago, kcBlitzkrieg said:

I'm actually debating leaving him off a keeper roster instead of JK Dobbins (Chubb & Saquon are other keepers) doubt it but seriously considering... 

I'm no particular Cook pimp, but if you keep Dobbins over Cook you should be banned from fantasy football for life.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

From my understanding that running back Guru as return. 

Interesting, I had not heard anything on this but now it looks like they just changed his title to "Senior Offensive Advisor".  This gives him the loophole around the covid vaxx coaches requirement.... smart move on Vikes behalf, thx for the heads up. 

On 8/3/2021 at 11:56 AM, jrokh said:

Worst part of this bet is I have Saquon so I’ll be rooting for the Giants.

26 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Worst part of this bet is I have Saquon so I’ll be rooting for the Giants.

In that case, you've already won!

On 8/3/2021 at 11:33 AM, tanatastic said:

On 8/3/2021 at 11:34 AM, jrokh said:

I’ll take that action 

On 8/3/2021 at 11:37 AM, tanatastic said:

On 8/3/2021 at 11:56 AM, jrokh said:

Danny has been shut down and won’t play 13 games so our bet is null if you want. Unless you think Giants can come back from however many games down they are, but I wouldn’t expect that. Up to you. @jrokh

Nah, you won the bet in spirit, but since the injury opt out was your idea, I will take the escape clause. Both teams stink, but my boys are just plain embarrassing…

One losses a bet one pays the bet, guess not now.  

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

Nah, you won the bet in spirit, but since the injury opt out was your idea, I will take the escape clause. Both teams stink, but my boys are just plain embarrassing…

That’s fine, I wasn’t going to chance losing if the shoe was on the other foot, hence the clause. I won’t regret it in hindsight just cuz it prob would have went my way.

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

One losses a bet one pays the bet, guess not now.  

Not if one reads the fine print. But I forgot you can’t read…

Oh I can read the out clause, but you didn’t have to take it, pay up bud.  

Do you need a zero interest loan?