Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Trump raises an astonishing $82 million for his ?2024 campaign? in Q1+Q221

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/saveamerica-pac-fundraising-campaign/2021/08/01/id/1030707/?oRef=vuukle

Reporting an unprecedented haul, former President Donald Trump has raised more than $82 million in the first half of 2021 and has $102 million in the war chest from his political action committees, according to Federal Election Commission filings.

Trump is the first former president to report nine figures in donations for his political operation, Politico reported.

All this comes despite bans from Big Tech and social media platforms, making the achievement even more notable.

The period reported is from Jan. 1 to June 30 of this year, as the former president has battled obstruction of election fraud investigations and constantly rebuked the struggles of the Biden administration, including the border, pandemic, foreign policy, and inflation.

Trump-affiliated political action committees raised nearly $82 million in the six months from 3.2 million contributions, Axios reported from a representatives' emailed statement.

"The committees have approximately $102 million cash on hand," the statement added.

The rough total dollars and contributions averages out to be around $25.63 per donation.

The president has not decided to run for office again, but he has teased it and said "antiquated" campaign finance laws are keeping him from making an official campaign announcement.

Trump's major fundraising arms are the Save America PAC and his Make America Great Again PAC and the majority of his funds raised are being stockpiled and not spent, The Washington Post reported.

"This man has no intention of going away," Dan Eberhart, a major Republican donor who has been critical of Trump, told the Post. "To me, the $64,000 question is how much money he's going to spend on primaries. Is he going to save it for himself, or is he going to go completely nuts on five different House races and spend a tremendous amount of money?"

"It seems like he's going to go all out for his chosen people."

That means spending to bolster Trump-endorsed Republicans in the 2022 midterms to help the Republican Party take back the House and Senate majorities.

That’s crazy. He’s now wields a lot of power even if he doesn’t run. 

And, last I saw it, something like 20% of this pacs expenditures are spent at Trump facilities.

Got to give the guy credit. Is DC Hotel was booked constantly by Foreign governments. Now these bucktooth yokels are spending millions of dollars so Trump can shocel it back into his Empire.

F*** Vegas. Politics is where the moneys at. 

So many people love this country, and that’s what Trump represents. Tradition, culture, law and order and America first. Too bad so many hate it too. 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So many people love this country, and that’s what Trump represents. Tradition, culture, law and order and America first. Too bad so many hate it too. 

The libs don't even realize what their creepy joe votes is doing to this country. So focking blind. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I can see how this would be your take, if you were an entirely unsophisticated rube

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I can see how this would be your take, if you were an entirely unsophisticated rube

I can see why it upsets you. You’re a spoiled twat. 

• Haha 1

Daughter runs in his circle(bundler/fundraising), works for him and others in DC, she said he’s running so my money is on him running 

34 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

Daughter runs in his circle(bundler/fundraising), works for him and others in DC, she said he’s running so my money is on him running 

She can see three years into the future?! :shocking:

36 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

That’s good news. We have to get this country straightened out. Again.  Biden will be leaving a bigger mess than Obama 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

We liberals are sophisticated.  We burn down cities, destroy businesses, and want to change all of our history and culture and whine incessantly about political incorrectness after we just destroyed liberal cities. We are above all the violence in those cities. We choose not to dip our toes in their waters. We simply just govern them while we get rid of the police (but not for our own selves hehe. Don't tell.)

We open borders during a pandemic and have so far let in over 1 million people this year from countries that have a vaxx rate of less than 2% at this point, and 25% of those illegals coming in are sick and then are relocated across the country without vaccinations while we lock down the legal Americans and judge those who don't get vaccinated.  

We are sooo sophisticated. Hmmph. Off with you conservatives. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

We liberals are sophisticated.  We burn down cities, destroy businesses, and want to change all of our history and culture and whine incessantly about political incorrectness after we just destroyed liberal cities. We are above all the violence in those cities. We choose not to dip our toes in their waters. We simply just govern them while we get rid of the police.

We open borders during a pandemic and have so far let in over 1 million people this year from countries that have a vaxx rate of less than 2% at this point, and 25% of those coming in are sick and are then are relocated across the country without vaccinations while we lock down the legal Americans and judge those who don't get vaccinated.  

Dude has a point...

:dunno:

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

She can see three years into the future?! :shocking:

Or, alternatively, she knows the minute she says he's not running, the funds dry up.

• Like 1

What a waste of money. Regardless of the political candidate 

If Trump runs, it hands victory to the dems in 2024. Too many people just hate him. Even many that would otherwise vote for his policy.

If he actually gave a crap, he'd groom the next guy. But that would be something that isn't all about him, so we know that isn't going to happen. 

48 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

What a waste of money. Regardless of the political candidate 

You must have not read creepy joe's trillion dollar proposals. 

$2 trillion for covid passed even though less than 10% actually went toward covid. 

I'm less concerned about legal donations than the liberal focks blowing my tax dollars on big tech as well as throwing them at other bullshlt countries.

48 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

If Trump runs, it hands victory to the dems in 2024. Too many people just hate him. Even many that would otherwise vote for his policy.

If he actually gave a crap, he'd groom the next guy. But that would be something that isn't all about him, so we know that isn't going to happen. 

You mean, like oh I don't know...

You mean ,Like,  an Apprentice?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

This is not Joe Biden.  This is our to its core corrupt government on both sides of the aisle and all places in between being exactly what it is, worthless, incompetent, and evil.

Just now, fandandy said:

The United States of America sucks.

Fact.

Go to guatamala dude. Or even Cuba. :dunno:

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

The United States of America sucks.

Fact.

I have personally visited 25 countries and I will say...

Yeah. The US sucks. Just less than the others. Although that is rapidly changing.

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Go to guatamala dude. Or even Cuba. :dunno:

See, that's the thing.  I can't.  Most places on the planet do not allow strangers in when they happen upon their border with their bags packed.

The USA is an anomaly.

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

See, that's the thing.  I can't.  Most places on the planet do not allow strangers in when they happen upon their border with their bags packed.

The USA is an anomaly.

True. At least now it is. Some liberal countries in Europe have finally learned the hard way. Just not our liberals in this country. It's frightening.

10 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

We liberals are sophisticated.  We burn down cities, destroy businesses, and want to change all of our history and culture and whine incessantly about political incorrectness after we just destroyed liberal cities. We are above all the violence in those cities. We choose not to dip our toes in their waters. We simply just govern them while we get rid of the police (but not for our own selves hehe. Don't tell.)

We open borders during a pandemic and have so far let in over 1 million people this year from countries that have a vaxx rate of less than 2% at this point, and 25% of those illegals coming in are sick and then are relocated across the country without vaccinations while we lock down the legal Americans and judge those who don't get vaccinated.  

This...

He really is good at getting people to give him money.  He's always been a professional and taking advantage of people.

10 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

$2 trillion for covid passed even though less than 10% actually went toward covid. 

I'm less concerned about legal donations than the liberal focks blowing my tax dollars on big tech as well as throwing them at other bullshlt countries.

I’m not talking about spending proposals by the president, whoever it is. I’m talking about the waste of money on campaigns. It shouldn’t take that much money to run for president. Each candidate should have a cap they can spend on their campaign

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He really is good at getting people to give him money.  He's always been a professional and taking advantage of people.

Yeah, for a small timer from Arkansas, Clinton learned the grift quite well. Hilary must have taught him. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, for a small timer from Arkansas, Clinton learned the grift quite well. Hilary must have taught him. 

What does this have to do with Trump?

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What does this have to do with Trump?

Oh, I thought we were talking about politicians taking advantage of people. Didn’t know Trump had cornered the market. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, I thought we were talking about politicians taking advantage of people. Didn’t know Trump had cornered the market. 

The thread is about Trump.  I didn't make it about Trump.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The thread is about Trump.  I didn't make it about Trump.

I made it different. Who are you, the thread police? Don’t reply if you don’t like it. 

• Sad 1

Docking morons. Same folks who donate to Joel Osteen.

We need you to join the fight to SECURE OUR ELECTIONS!” declared a social media ad posted by the Trump fundraising operation. However, according to a July 22 Washington Post story citing several sources, donors who thought they might be helping to stop the alleged “steal” may be disappointed to learn that his organization has spent nothing on the audit efforts. Indeed, pro-Trump activists working to prove their man should still be president are laboring hard in Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania, but they appear to be doing it without any financial support from Trump’s fundraising apparatus. (A Trump spokesperson declined to comment  on whether his group would contribute to the audit efforts.)