Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

2021 Draft Discussion

I wasn’t expecting Harris and Chase to go so early. I’m going to have to reconsider my options here at 3. 

5 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I wasn’t expecting Harris and Chase to go so early. I’m going to have to reconsider my options here at 3. 

Sent you a couple trade offers.  One if you want to trade down, and another one if you wanted to select a certain player but you already have a good one at that position, you could offload the one you currently have for a pick.. if that was cryptic enough.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

If anyone is interested in 2.05 or 2.11, I’d be willing to move a pick for the right QB. 

Is Sam Darnold or Jameis Winston the right QB?

11 minutes ago, Bigtraine said:

Is Sam Darnold or Jameis Winston the right QB?

Anyone can be the right QB for the Padrino. Our system produces results. 

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I find it funny @Bigtraine traded away one trainwreck of a jets QB to only draft the next QB the jets will ruin.

The same thought crossed my mind lol 

5 minutes ago, Bigtraine said:

The same thought crossed my mind lol 

He didn't want to sign his contract because of offset language related to him being cut for suspensions/drug use. He plans on doing some partying now that he is not in Mormon country. That is a red flag for me.

Price is right though, Sam darnold :lol:

21 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

He didn't want to sign his contract because of offset language related to him being cut for suspensions/drug use. He plans on doing some partying now that he is not in Mormon country. That is a red flag for me.

Price is right though, Sam darnold :lol:

Zack Wilson’s mom is too big a red flag for me. 

Sam Darnold just needed a legit coach. I’m based out of Fort Worth, so Matt Rhule obviously knows of me and reached out to me before I acquired Darnold. 

Is there a record for most trades during a draft?  What do I win?  It's 12th place isn't it?

2 hours ago, Bigtraine said:

Is there a record for most trades during a draft?  What do I win?  It's 12th place isn't it?

you can have DW's gookie cookie

2 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Hard pass

I'm actually pretty happy with my fraft for having the suckiest pick.  QB had ever been one of my suckiest positions so hopefully some rookie blood will perk it up.

1.12 Fields, Justin CHI QB (R)

3.12 Rodgers, Amari GBP WR (R)

4.12 Trask, Kyle TBB QB (R)

13 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Well making it sound gookie... That doesn't sound overly appealing.🤭

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

When do free agents open?

Looks like they are unlocked on the 7th...but not sure when the first run is....

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

When do free agents open?

I though we opened it up right after the draft was over.

Monday August 30th starts the first week of Waivers.     We actually have that week and the next week of waivers before the season starts.  

9 hours ago, Gypsybrat said:

Monday August 30th starts the first week of Waivers.     We actually have that week and the next week of waivers before the season starts.  

So we can’t add anyone til then??? That’s lame as fock

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So we can’t add anyone til then??? That’s lame as fock

It's before the season starts so why does it matter?

Happy with my first two picks, even though I tried to package them to move up, lot of buzz for trey and Moore. My next two picks you focks took who I wanted 2 or 3 picks before my turn, felt like we were working from the same list. After that I just started throwing darts for potential running backs, most likely will drop some or all of them in the near future.

Kat Fancy is pleased with adding 2 potential starters in the 2021 draft.

4.04 Harrison Butker, K, KCC

4.07 Indianapolis Colts Defense

oh....and we got Dwayne Haskins too!

:cheers:

Your Padrino and Savior is not pleased with his draft. 

Did we draft Megatron, change his name to Kyle Pitts, and get clearance to play Megatron at Tight End? Yes. ....Did we draft Tyreke Hill without the inevitable lifetime suspension in Jaylen Waddle? Yes...... Did we do it with style, grace, swagger, sex appeal, and the approval of all common critics? Yes.

However... your Padrino and Savior wanted not the next Megatron, but the next TWO Megatrons... and instead of the next Tyreke Hill without the inevitable suspensions, we wanted to find the next Randy Moss. The fans of the greatest organization in DNDL history demand the most of us on draft day, and we didn’t deliver. The Padrino shall make amends and avenge this defeat. This is an oath. 

I added to my team:

Dk Metcalf

Javonte Williams

Chase Edmonds

Laviska shenault

Tyrell Williams

Amon-ra st. Brown

Qadree ollison

I especially like my flyers, someone will have to catch the ball in Detroit, outside of the TE. One of those 2 Detroit wrs could turn into a wr 3/4.

I am not a mike Davis believer, I do not think he can be the starter for all 16 games. I think Ollison will be the next guy up.

For the first time since I joined this league I finally believe I might not finish in last place.