Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Too many teachers are gigantic capital P P*ssies

I haven't heard one single person in my industry say they were afraid to come to work. Yet how many teachers have said this?

I know 20+ teachers and every single one wanted to be in the classroom with kids. I can only think of one or two who didn't want to go back.

Don't confuse inner city leeches and unions with the vast majority of teachers out there.

• Like 1

Liberals would rather not work, it's really that simple. They are the worst kind of people.

:dunno:

I'll admit... when we went back to school in May 2020, I was concerned. My school has 9,000 kids, all unvaxed,  packed in like cord wood. You couldn't make a better superspreader event this side of an orgy. 

Maybe that makes me a pooasay,  idk. 

11 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I haven't heard one single person in my industry say they were afraid to come to work. Yet how many teachers have said this?

I go to the office every day. Have been for a while.  

If they shut schools down again, public school is dead...well not dead but it will just become a cesspool as all the parents who care and can will pull them out for private school.  

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'll admit... when we went back to school in May 2020, I was concerned. My school has 9,000 kids, all unvaxed,  packed in like cord wood. You couldn't make a better superspreader event this side of an orgy. 

Maybe that makes me a pooasay,  idk. 

You are a leeching puzzy who doesn’t want to work.  

Just now, Bier Meister said:

You are a leeching puzzy who doesn’t want to work.  

I said I was concerned. I did work, and have been in the classroom every day, long before there even was a vaccine.

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I said I was concerned. I did work, and have been in the classroom every day, long before there even was a vaccine.

Hold on!  Are there reasons to be concerned in a school setting?

15 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I know 20+ teachers and every single one wanted to be in the classroom with kids. I can only think of one or two who didn't want to go back.

Don't confuse inner city leeches and unions with the vast majority of teachers out there.

This

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Hold on!  Are there reasons to be concerned in a school setting?

Why wouldn't there be?

And this was well over a year ago. We didn't know as much then. 

22 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Yeah, you’re wrong. The teachers union sets the rules . If as you say the vast majority wanted to go to work then they could have told the union that. They didn’t. They went along with it while kids were negatively affected. They vote for it and they fund it. It’s their union, the union works for them, not the other way around. The only people sticking up for teachers are their husbands and wives. The rest of us know the deal. 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, you’re wrong. The teachers union sets the rules . If as you say the vast majority wanted to go to work then they could have told the union that. They didn’t. They went along with it while kids were negatively affected. They vote for it and they fund it. It’s their union, the union works for them, not the other way around. The only people sticking up for teachers are their husbands and wives. The rest of us know the deal. 

They...they who??..all the schools around me in ohio were open a majority of last year, they offered a online option.  All fall sports were basically cancelled but school went on.

5 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

They...they who??..all the schools around me in ohio were open a majority of last year, they offered a online option.  All fall sports were basically cancelled but school went on.

Oh never mind, your schools were open. The rest of ours  must have been too. I wouldn’t count 2 days a week for most of the year, or less, of in person learning as being open. You might. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm not wrong. Most teachers are women and women do what they are told. 

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Are you a teacher or something?  I'd be hard pressed to get the opinions of 20+ teachers if I was a teacher myself.