MLCKAA

Buying or selling used panties

Anyone here do this?

I convinced my wife to let me sell her used panties.  She is one of the most conservative women you’d ever meet.  But when I started telling her that I discovered the existence of this market, she surprised me with a “YOLO” attitude/response.

She makes 6 figures and I’m high five figures, so we don’t need cash. It’s just something we’re going to do for fun.  And it probably will have a spicy side effect on our bedroom life.

Anyway, this is a very real market.  There are a number of online outlets for used panties.  Used socks are also very popular.  An average pair is about $25.  Prices go up substantially if they’re worn for several days, worn during masturbation, etc.

Really? Let me know how it goes. 

• Confused 1

I'm.guessing you weren't looking up meatloaf recipies when you just happened to come across a used panties website.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm.guessing you weren't looking up meatloaf recipies when you just happened to come across a used panties website.

I was looking up camel toes, inspired by the Olympic camel toe thread.  Of course I know what camel toe is. But I thought it was something people generally laughed about. Turns out camel toe is an entire fetish category. One thing led to another and I found out that people will pay good money for used underwear worn by women who also sport the camel toe.

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

Prices go up substantially if they’re worn for several days, worn during masturbation, etc.

*gulp*

Really?!?

Suck it Bitcoin.  :banana:

• Haha 1

Not gonna lie, never understood the used panty thing. The thought of it disgusts me.

Making money is making money though, yay capitalism.

:dunno:

There is money to be made, but she will need to be marketed. Guys are not going to buy random underpants without knowing what the person looks like. She will likely need an onlyfans page to have any success. 

What % of these do you think are legit vs some guy like wiff selling them after he's worn them for 7 days straight?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

There is money to be made, but she will need to be marketed. Guys are not going to buy random underpants without knowing what the person looks like. She will likely need an onlyfans page to have any success. 

I understand your thinking there, but it’s not on point.  The most successful outlet is actually Etsy and the sellers are entirely anonymous.  Each pair is shown with 2 pics of the panties being worn, but the pics are almost all vulva to waistband.  
I think these panty freaks are so excited to get a pair that they don’t care if they come from Medusa or Scarlett Johanssen.

No kidding. There are actual vending machines in Japan with those things wrapped in plastic.

"Oh geez, I hope I have enough quarters to get a three musketeers, a Coke and some lacy skid marks."

43 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

What % of these do you think are legit vs some guy like wiff selling them after he's worn them for 7 days straight?

On the 7th day, I go commando!

Creepy.  Those are for the guys that go to strip clubs and compliment the ladies’ feet

• Like 1

I'm selling all my bitcoin and buying used panties.

What's the going rate for a pair of Walmart XXXXL granny panties worn for 7 days during a scorching Midwest heat wave?  Asking for a friend. 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

What's the going rate for a pair of Walmart XXXXL granny panties worn for 7 days during a scorching Midwest heat wave?  Asking for a friend. 

I'm willing to trade for a pair of tube socks that I wore while masturbating.  

Just now, fandandy said:

Did you use the sock as a repository? Otherwise GTFO :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

DONE!!!  Message me for shipping info. :lol:

29 minutes ago, DonS said:

DONE!!!  Message me for shipping info. :lol:

😁

4 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

I was looking up camel toes, inspired by the Olympic camel toe thread.  Of course I know what camel toe is. But I thought it was something people generally laughed about. Turns out camel toe is an entire fetish category. One thing led to another and I found out that people will pay good money for used underwear worn by women who also sport the camel toe.

That's hillarious.

Ok I love the look of a woman in panties.  Love a sexy pair on a girl.  But I just can't see the point of buying them from some stranger.

But there is a fetish for absolutely everything so why not

5 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

I predict somebody is about to start getting some very interesting targeted advertising.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

I predict somebody is about to start getting some very interesting targeted advertising.  :lol:

Hahahaha!!

9 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Anyone here do this?

I convinced my wife to let me sell her used panties.  She is one of the most conservative women you’d ever meet.  But when I started telling her that I discovered the existence of this market, she surprised me with a “YOLO” attitude/response.

She makes 6 figures and I’m high five figures, so we don’t need cash. It’s just something we’re going to do for fun.  And it probably will have a spicy side effect on our bedroom life

Anyway, this is a very real market.  There are a number of online outlets for used panties.  Used socks are also very popular.  An average pair is about $25.  Prices go up substantially if they’re worn for several days, worn during masturbation, etc.

Where do you sell these? Ebay? 

18 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

You can sell yours on the Lane Bryant Factory Outlet page

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I called the Midland Daily News and took out a Classified ad.  Should be in the paper tomorrow.

Socks I have masturbated in.  Pair.  White.  Fifty Dolla!!

2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Etsy is very popular.  They’re the #1 site in terms of volume.  There are also dedicated sites just for this market.

If you want to sell any, I’ll gladly pimp you.  Of course I will need to sample the product first.  Strictly for validation.

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Weird fockers in here.

Hey, I have no interest in panties at all!  I quite accidentally discovered this weird-@ss market exists and apparently there is more demand than supply.

The fact that my wife has agreed to sell her panties is the most surprising thing in my entire life.  We make all over $200k per year living in central Indiana.  Money is not a struggle for us.  For some reason this suggestion excites her and I will support sexual deviance on her part anytime.  We’re talking about a lady who only does missionary and won’t swallow.  She wants to do something a little dirty, I’m all for it.  This is sure to get me an extra fCk or two.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

I will support sexual deviance on her part anytime.  

PM sent. Thanks.