Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Barack Obama’s 60th birthday party on Martha’s Vineyard ‘Not a good idea,’ Gubnah Baker

1 minute ago, peenie said:

I’m black and I’ve never seen it. I think it’s gross and highly inappropriate.

It's beyond that. I'm calling it flat out child abuse. How do those kids turn into that? There is no hope for any of them in life.

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, peenie said:

I’ve explained that I’m unplugged and have no idea what’s going on politically. 

Which is why you keep voting Democrat...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, peenie said:

No. What’s the hypocrisy? 

They are telling us to mask up lock down again keep the nonsense no large gatherings, meanwhile the leader of the dnc is throwing a huge party of 600 while we are told not to

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

They are telling us to mask up lock down again keep the nonsense no large gatherings, meanwhile the leader of the dnc is throwing a huge party of 600 while we are told not to

Wonderful. Hey, how about the Rose Garden gathering that Trump had as actual President? Or like literally every Trump rally ever? You know since he's the head of the RNC more than Obummer is of DNC. 

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wonderful. Hey, how about the Rose Garden gathering that Trump had as actual President? Or like literally every Trump rally ever? You know since he's the head of the RNC more than Obummer is of DNC. 

Hey Mr. smart guy do you understand the definition of hypocrisy when’s the last time anybody in the RNZ has said anything about locking down social distancing and all that bullsh1t. By the way great job turning a thread about Obama in the Trump once again

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Hey Mr. smart guy do you understand the definition of hypocrisy when’s the last time anybody in the RNZ has said anything about locking down social distancing and all that bullsh1t. By the way great job turning a thread about Obama in the Trump once again

Um...

https://news.yahoo.com/gop-arkansas-gov-regrets-signing-133313555.html

Lol

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

It's beyond that. I'm calling it flat out child abuse. How do those kids turn into that? There is no hope for any of them in life.

I know you guys can’t tell us apart but I don’t think those are Americans. That’s really not our culture. That’s illegal behavior, imo. If you notice they’re very dark skinned and black Americans aren’t usually that dark…maybe a few in crowd but overall black Americans are brown with some lighter and some darker. We’re not all dark. I don’t think that clip was filmed in the United States.

ETA,

Listen to the music, it’s not English. 

27 minutes ago, peenie said:

I know you guys can’t tell us apart but I don’t think those are Americans. That’s really not our culture. That’s illegal behavior, imo. If you notice they’re very dark skinned and black Americans aren’t usually that dark…maybe a few in crowd but overall black Americans are brown with some lighter and some darker. We’re not all dark. I don’t think that clip was filmed in the United States.

ETA,

Listen to the music, it’s not English. 

I think Peenie is right. I saw one those kids wearing a “Patriots Undefeated 2007” shirts. Lol 

8 hours ago, peenie said:

I think we have to live our lives, geesh. Enjoy concerts and parties.

Yep. If you're scared of a concert, don't go.

People still haven't gotten it... covid is never going to “end.” We will be dealing with this sh!t and new variants for the rest of our lives.

Wanna cower at home with a mask and a can of lysol? Your right. But don't expect anyone else to care.

Open the borders. Get the damn planes in the air, and let people live their lives. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DonS said:

Enjoy! 

I'm starting to worry that the concerts I have lined up in Sept and Nov will be impacted by a new wave of mandates and "CDC guidance". 

Jazz Fest in NOLA will be canceled. Sucks!  

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, wiffleball said:

There it is!  Trump! And it doesn't even make sense to fo the but Trump stuff in this situation.

Hilarious 

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

There it is!  Trump! And it doesn't even make sense to fo the but Trump stuff in this situation.

Hilarious 

Uh, this whole thread is “ODS.”  Dude hasn’t been president for almost 5 years, who cares what he does?  It was refreshing to at least see some posters on here encouraging him to go on with the party, considering it will probably be outside and I’m sure most if not all attendees that are eligible will be vaccinated (and maybe even tested).  I don’t know what Obama’s said specifically but I haven’t really seen anyone important say we should be locking down or anything, just to get vaccinated and maybe wear a mask inside indoor public places, so I don’t see how this party would have been hypocritical.

10 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Wanna cower at home with a mask and a can of lysol? Your right. But don't expect anyone else to care.

Open the borders. Get the damn planes in the air, and let people live their lives. 

Agreed! I’m vaccinated and wear my mask yet I’m also on the side of those that say they want the freedom not to get vaccinated or wear masks. 

42 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Uh, this whole thread is “ODS.”  Dude hasn’t been president for almost 5 years, who cares what he does?  It was refreshing to at least see some posters on here encouraging him to go on with the party, considering it will probably be outside and I’m sure most if not all attendees that are eligible will be vaccinated (and maybe even tested).  I don’t know what Obama’s said specifically but I haven’t really seen anyone important say we should be locking down or anything, just to get vaccinated and maybe wear a mask inside indoor public places, so I don’t see how this party would have been hypocritical.

It was in the news, no one brought it up randomly. Yeah, you voted for Trump. 

47 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah the thread is about Obama and how Dems roll out rules and shame for we the people....but then don't take covid that serious themseleves.  Gsthering 600-700 people for a birthday party in the middle of this deathly pandemic isn't setting a good example.  Nor necessary.  

Try to keep up

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Yeah the thread is about Obama and how Dems roll out rules and shame for we the people....but then don't take covid that serious themseleves.  Gsthering 600-700 people for a birthday party in the middle of this deathly pandemic isn't setting a good example.  Nor necessary.  

Try to keep up

Everyone knows that the Obama admin ppl are running the show in the Biden admin.   Biden's term is even referred to as "the 3rd Obama term".    Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett, etc. etc. are all involved, deeply, in the current admin and all will be on the guest list for the party. 

And, you are correct in one respect.   I am not a fan of him or his wife.  I really can't stand the deification that is assigned to them.   So when they show their rank hypocrisy with their actions, you bet I'm gonna be calling them out.   

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Classic.

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Try to keep up

Yeah that's my point.  Why is there a thread about a party for a guy who was president five years ago?  ODS.  (Since you guys seem to care so much about my voting history, I did vote for Obama in 2008, but not 2012).

45 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah that's my point.  Why is there a thread about a party for a guy who was president five years ago?  ODS.  (Since you guys seem to care so much about my voting history, I did vote for Obama in 2008, but not 2012).

It's national news. Is this guy serious?

🤡

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's national news. Is this guy serious?

🤡

So is most of the Trump stuff that you claim is "TDS"...

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

How much does hussein get brought up by conservatives vs. how much the libs bring up Trump?

Shlt, the liberals talk more about Trump than the mentally retarded idiot they voted in this term.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

How much does hussein get brought up woth conservatived vs. how much the libs bring up Trump?

Shlt, the liberals talk more about Trump than the mentally retarded idiot they voted in this term.

I don't really read news sites on either side, but I agree the left talks about Trump too much.  But he was also President more recently (and may be running in 2024).   Obama is basically retired.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don't really read news sites on either side, but I agree the left talks about Trump too much.  But he was also President more recently (and may be running in 2024).   Obama is basically retired.

Obama is the great divider. He started the mess we are in today. He should feel pain and have his bday ruined.

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, so what, it's national news. People are going to talk about it on this here message board. That's how this shlt works.

There is something severely off with you, giving strong ShoNuff vibes, I'm still guessing you are somewhere in the autism spectrum. 

Just one of those guys who doesn't quite 'get it'.

:dunno:

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yeah, so what, it's national news. People are going to talk about it on this here message board. That's how this shlt works.

There is something severely off with you, giving strong ShoNuff vibes, I'm still guessing you are somewhere in the autism spectrum. 

Just one of those guys who doesn't quite 'get it'.

:dunno:

So just to be clear, if a Trump story is national news, then you guys can't say it's "TDS" if it's talked about here?   Not talking about myself of course, I hardly talk about the guy, other than to say I voted for him and to thank him for helping to get the vaccine here, but just wish he would have taken covid more seriously publicly.

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So just to be clear, if a Trump story is national news, then you guys can't say it's "TDS" if it's talked about here?   Not talking about myself of course, I hardly talk about the guy, other than to say I voted for him and to thank him for helping to get the vaccine here, but just wish he would have taken covid more seriously publicly.

To actually be clear, I would never claim that I speak for 'you guys' here at the 'ol GC. Trump will be discussed, some of them are obvious TDS and some are legit.

This story about Obama is obviously legit and worthy of discussion considering the national spotlight and his change of plans. 

21 minutes ago, Reality said:

To actually be clear, I would never claim that I speak for 'you guys' here at the 'ol GC. Trump will be discussed, some of them are obvious TDS and some are legit.

This story about Obama is obviously legit and worthy of discussion considering the national spotlight and his change of plans. 

OK, again I don't really read the news so don't know the extent of it being national news.  And again I appreciate some of "you guys here at the 'ol GC" (including you) encouraging him to have the party.

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

OK, again I don't really read the news so don't know the extent of it being national news.  And again I appreciate some of "you guys here at the 'ol GC" (including you) encouraging him to have the party.

You are such a blah addition to this place. We need new blood but you continue to bore the hell out of me. 

On 8/4/2021 at 10:17 AM, Strike said:

This is my concern as well.  We have two coming up here in a few weeks and they implement mask mandates I'm not sure I'll go. 

Just received an email regarding the show in November.  Need to be double dog safe: proof of vaccination/negative test AND must wear masks.  :rolleyes:

Guess they really don't want black people at this show since an ID is also required.

In an effort to protect the health and wellbeing of STG patrons, artists, and staff, beginning August 12, 2021, all performances at the Paramount, Moore and Neptune Theatres will require proof of vaccination for entry. Patrons unable to be vaccinated will be required to show proof of a negative Covid test within 72 hours prior to the performance, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 24 hours prior to the performance.

Patrons will be required to show a valid ID along with vaccine/test documentation.

Masks are required inside the venues by all patrons and staff, except when actively eating or drinking.

25 minutes ago, DonS said:

Just received an email regarding the show in November.  Need to be double dog safe: proof of vaccination/negative test AND must wear masks.  :rolleyes:

Guess they really don't want black people at this show since an ID is also required.

Awesome. If that's the outcome of these events, I'm all for it.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I was hoping to make the cut. I had a 5-gallon bucket of ghonereah with a bow on top to give that POS. 

Said it was being scaled back, not that much. Said it was going to be a vegetarian menu, it wasn’t. Said they were masking and blah blah, nope, they didn’t. They all flew In on private planes. That’s a wrap on these people preaching at the rest of us.  Jimmy Carter Builds homes for the poor, Obama has a bbq. 

And you guys were claiming no one would’ve cared if AOC took a photo with a bunch of other people without wearing a mask?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

And you guys were claiming no one would’ve cared if AOC took a photo with a bunch of other people without wearing a mask?

I guess the hypocrisy of the MMGW / Covid is going to kill us so mask up crowd’ is lost on you.

46 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I still don't understand why she doesn't wear a mask except for only taking a picture. It just seems like lunatic behavior.