Brvee

Updated: Big Boards - Top 225 for All the Formats

4 hours ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Why did Ekeler drop and Henry move up? 

I can't punish Henry for an injury I think could happen given his recent usage. He doesn't absorb a lot of contact, so he could be an exception. I'm still not thrilled about taking him and haven't yet in any draft. (To be fair, I haven't typically had the chance or Zeke has been available.) He's still a risk in my mind, but his upside is 20 TDs in this offense.

I can't assume 200-carry volume for Ekeler although I think he could get there.

I'm strongly considering moving Aaron Jones up to No. 3.

But let's be honest guys. Using my SSI, do you see how little separates 3-10 on my board?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

Hello Mr Guru, I draft non ppr this weekend , so I wanted to ask you based on your first non ppr board, where would you now rank J Robinson ? 

Thank you. 

I'm kind of surprised he falls a bit (RB18, 30 overall) on my NPPR board (compared to my PPR board), although it does make some sense since I have him projected for 46 catches now.

Thank you. 

Hi Football Guru, I draft tomorrow non ppr, if if and I really hope not, but if Dobbins is out, on your non ppr board , where would you rank Edwards.  

Thank you. 

5 hours ago, weepaws said:

Hi Football Guru, I draft tomorrow non ppr, if if and I really hope not, but if Dobbins is out, on your non ppr board , where would you rank Edwards.  

Thank you. 

I won't update my projections until we get some definitive word about the timetable for Dobbins, but I tend to believe he'll end up right ahead of Josh Jacobs in about the mid-fourth round in the event Dobbins is done for the season. I think Ty'Son Williams is the guy we want to target later as the "new" Edwards.

Ok thank you. 

Thank you.