Sign in to follow this  
fatguylittlecoat

Player's at the 1st Turn

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

If Gibson or Mixon, or Harris or Chubb would be available in the fourth , then taking a Qb would be a mistake. 

Henderson isn’t a rb one wants as their rb1.  

None of them are falling to 3/4.

I would agree, so again I am wondering what rb that poster past on to take Mahomes, Taking Hill and Adams looks great, but Henderson as that owners rb1 hurts those two picks, so again just wondering what rb was available in the fourth round instead of taking a Qb to early.  

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

I would agree, so again I am wondering what rb that poster past on to take Mahomes, Taking Hill and Adams looks great, but Henderson as that owners rb1 hurts those two picks, so again just wondering what rb was available in the fourth round instead of taking a Qb to early.  

Away from my computer... if I recall, the main qb started in the 6th round.

I’ll check rbs in 3/4 when I get a chance.  I do t remember loving them as our rb1 and rb2

45 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Away from my computer... if I recall, the main qb started in the 6th round.

I’ll check rbs in 3/4 when I get a chance.  I do t remember loving them as our rb1 and rb2

rbs in at the 3/4 turn...

Carson... I am ok with him here.

sanders

henderson

gaskins

jacobs

davis

etienne

hunt

edmonds

No I was talking about the other poster draft , that person that took Hill/Adams and then Henderson And Mahomes. 

At that point Henderson was the best available so it made sense to pick up Mahomes vs a lesser ranked RB.  

So Carson and Hunt and J Williams with the Broncos where already taken? 

I think the 2 wr at end of first round can work this year . It feels very 2013 when Daryl Richardson was starting rb for rams but Zac Stacey had big year. I think if you go big at wr, you load up on rams rbs and niners rbs later and let it situate itself. Take  A hail Mary with mattison and Dillon for an injury by the starter. Maybe even eno Benjamin if you think az is a mess. The fact rb is such a crapshoot for the draft could mean there will be a lot that emerges. Miami, buffalo - just a ton of situations i think change this year