Sign in to follow this  
snark

Keeper help: Whom should i keep?

3 player keeper. I'm definitely keeping Dalvin Cook & D.k. Metcalf but i can't decide on my 3rd keeper...

My choices are: Golladay, Kittle, Aaron Rodgers, Darren Waller or Julio Jones....i guess i could keep Russell Wilson also. (once again i have to choose between 1 of <---these players).

All td's are 6 pts.

thanks-

Waller

Golladay was a top 10 WR when last he played a full season (2019), and now he is paired up with the highest-rated deep passer in the NFL.

He could well outscore Metcalf.

I challenge Golladay  desire to play, we saw him quit last season on his team, he’s already battling injuries, and Waller has missed time this offseason also, and I’m no fan of te, but the second best te is better then a wr2-3 who might not even want to be great.  

Thanks. 

Position scarcity is a valid thing. Waller should be a target monster and should live up to his top billing, I would imagine. But…….. it’s also hard not to see the narrative with Aaron Rodgers that he’s just gonna go out and do his thing this year and prove that HE is gonna control how his last couple of seasons are going to play out. I can see a season where he just goes to the line and even if the coaches had called a run play, if he wanted to change the play and call some bomb to Adam’s down the sideline, he’s gonna feel comfortable to do so. I don’t know. I don’t think I would keep Wilson over Rodgers. I think Rodgers will score more TDs, though the Wilson-Metcalf stack could be reeeeeeally nice! Dang. I hate fantasy football! Too many damn decisions!

I guess it sorta depends on where you pick in your draft. I’d keep Waller and try to draft Russell Wilson for that nice stack. But, if someone snakes Wilson on ya, Rodgers may be worth another shot!

Good luck!