IGotWorms

Afghanistan

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh yeah. White privilege. 85 pct of our military deaths in Afghanistan are white males. Yet everyone knows the name of some street urchin named George Floyd, and his family is filthy rich. 

this. cant make this sh;t up. we really might deserve our downfall.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Trump negotiated our withdrawal from Afghanistan with the Taliban.

Our puppet government wasn’t invited to the table. It’s okay though: He made them pinky swear not to let al Qaida in. 👍🏻 

"If bad things happen, we'll go back with a force like no-one's ever seen."

lets see what Biden does.

The issue isnt getting out of Afghanistan and Taliban takeover.  It is Biden's plan to leave failed, stranding tons of people there to be decapitated or used as a bargaining piece.  

12 hours ago, Vince44 said:

I struggle to find a major crisis that a Republican didn't start that a Democrat had to clean up. 

Vietnam, Beirut leap to mind.  Great Society as well although some on the Left still think that was a good thing.  

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump negotiated our withdrawal from Afghanistan with the Taliban.

Our puppet government wasn’t invited to the table. It’s okay though: He made them pinky swear not to let al Qaida in. 👍🏻 

I wonder, why did Biden decide to not undo THIS particular Trump era relic?  Odd that he would decide to be President for other decisions, and not this one eh?

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Vietnam, Beirut leap to mind.  Great Society as well although some on the Left still think that was a good thing.  

Defunding the police, bail reform, not prosecuting criminals.Yeah,  It was a hard struggle finding some. Libya. The border. 

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

slavery was a pretty big deal i think. that was kind of nice of the party of white supremacists to help out there.

16 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

So they plan on relocating 30k Afghans into the U.S.? 

Nice

Who what where and when?

42 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I wonder, why did Biden decide to not undo THIS particular Trump era relic? 

Because it was one of Trump’s good ideas? The WH is also trying to get an infrastructure bill passed, too.

So when is Biden going to hold a press conference on all of this?  Aside from a tweet showing him "getting briefed" has there been ANY official response?

As an aside don't you just hate it when things go to sh1t during your vacation?  Gonna be a ton of emails to catch up on once he gets back on the clock.

17 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Who what where and when?

Not Martha’s Vinyard, Malibu or the Hamptons. Not even Washington DC. Hellooooo Parsipanny! 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

So when is Biden going to hold a press conference on all of this?  Aside from a tweet showing him "getting briefed" has there been ANY official response?

As an aside don't you just hate it when things go to sh1t during your vacation?  Gonna be a ton of emails to catch up on once he gets back on the clock.

Jill wouldn’t let him return to Washington. 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Well, not official, but I posted a link to a CNN tweet last night where they were told by Administration officials he would talk about it "in the next few days." 

Oh, and there's this:

39 minutes ago, MDC said:

Because it was one of Trump’s good ideas? The WH is also trying to get an infrastructure bill passed, too.

I note that you call it a good idea, how do you feel about the execution of that good idea?

What bad ideas were there? Keeping inflation at bay? Controlling immigration? Low fuel prices?  It would seem that Trump had no good ideas......strange that someone might suggest one exists...

33 minutes ago, DonS said:

Biden is returning to the WH, with comments scheduled for 3:45 PM, Eastern time I presume.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I note that you call it a good idea, how do you feel about the execution of that good idea?

What bad ideas were there? Keeping inflation at bay? Controlling immigration? Low fuel prices?  It would seem that Trump had no good ideas......strange that someone might suggest one exists...

It’s hard for me to say yet whether the execution was good or bad since withdrawal was always going to be a clusterfock. Im inclined to give Biden a pass since Obungler and Trump both lacked the balls to pull us out of this quagmire.

I never said Trump had no good ideas. :wacko: 

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s hard for me to say yet whether the execution was good or bad since withdrawal was always going to be a clusterfock. Im inclined to give Biden a pass since Obungler and Trump both lacked the balls to pull us out of this quagmire.

I never said Trump had no good ideas. :wacko: 

I think we all need to focus on the positives....  there are no more mean tweets, so, its all good....

I think the Afghan people will sing about the mean tweeter being gone.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

Biden is returning to the WH, with comments scheduled for 3:45 PM, Eastern time I presume.

This is an easy one.   He spins his decision back on Trump, the media gives him an immediate pass, and its right back to the destruction of our economy

49 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yah the one that puts a federal tax on every mile you drive fock them

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

Make America Afghan Goat-focker Again 

FYP. Gotta make it spell MAGA. Be better. :lol:

4 hours ago, Reality said:

Would have been impossible for Trump to handle it worse.

So why didn’t he do it? Promised he would :dunno:

23 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think we all need to focus on the positives....  there are no more mean tweets, so, its all good....

I think the Afghan people will sing about the mean tweeter being gone.

You should be happy to see Sleepy Joe deliver on Trump’s promise. :thumbsup: 

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yah the one that puts a federal tax on every mile you drive fock them

Liberals don't like talking about what's in the bills they love so much, they just like shoving bad ideas at the conservatives and passing them to make the conservatives suffer the consequences. TDS has gotten them to the point of not caring that they are going down with this sinking ship, just as long as they kill the consrvatives along with them. 

This is their form of suicide bombing the US. 

Just look at the TDS on this site alone. They are all some of the dumbest people ever. Trump destroyed their weak little minds.

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So why didn’t he do it? Promised he would :dunno:

The idiots elected someone else before he could?  :dunno:

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

And lettuce hands sends us right back in

Hostel reference?  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

The idiots elected someone else before he could?  :dunno:

Four years wasn’t enough?

The guy didn’t have the balls to do it. Period.

7 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

And lettuce hands sends us right back in

This is where I don't understand MDCs position of "it is hard for me to tell if thr execution was good or bad"

Really?

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

Hostel reference?  :lol:

Actually I didn't think about that connection. Hes a vegetable so I like the name lettuce hands. Also they are probably pretty weak

So Biden has backed out/executive ordered just about everything else Trump did, but this he chose to be "meh, go ahead" on? 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Well, he wouldn't have had to if Obama and Biden had done it as they promised:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/promise/1096/end-war-afghanistan-2014/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-alters-afghanistan-exit-plan-once-more/2016/07/06/466c54f2-4380-11e6-88d0-6adee48be8bc_story.html?utm_term=.5abf62556458

Guess your Messiah's don't have balls either.

:dunno:

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So why didn't Biden do it 6 months ago if it could just be done at thr drop of a hat? 

Why didn't he and obama do it 9 years ago? 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

I said that on page one. Try to keep up :( 

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

So why didn't Biden do it 6 months ago if it could just be done at thr drop of a hat? 

Well he obviously had to wait at least until Pride Month was over,  otherwise the US embassy in Kabul wouldn't have been able to rock that b1tchin' pride flag.

I can't remember... was flying pride flags at US embassies one of his executive orders? 

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Why didn't he and obama do it 9 years ago? 

Drop of a hat? It’s been 20 years :wacko: