IGotWorms

Afghanistan

30 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol now you guys are concerned about what the French think about our foreign policy? :lol:

Quite a turn from Freedom Fries!!

Nobody gives a sh1t what France thinks. The point is that Biden admin conveniently left out that part of the conversation since it went against Biden's claim that our allies are all kumbaya with the current situation. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Stolen elections have consequences.  

muh fraud :( 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Stolen elections have consequences.  

Can you believe they lied, cheated and stole to install this friggin idiot? All because of mean tweets. :doh:

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol now you guys are concerned about what the French think about our foreign policy? :lol:

Quite a turn from Freedom Fries!!

Of course you're too stupid to understand.

Nobody cares what the French think.

But your liar in chief left out parts of a conversation. A very important part.

Of course you loved to be mislead. You've proven that much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

We’re you upset the democrats went on about it for 4 years?

You guys remind me of the sky screaming Hillary dead enders.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Of course you're too stupid to understand.

Nobody cares what the French think.

But your liar in chief left out parts of a conversation. A very important part.

Of course you loved to be mislead. You've proven that much.

Typical worms, never has a clue wtf he's talking about. Painfully uninformed.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

You guys remind me of the sky screaming Hillary dead enders.

I haven’t once posted a single thing about the election I’m just curious if you are the complete hypocrite everyone knows you are mr centrist 

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I haven’t once posted a single thing about the election I’m just curious if you are the complete hypocrite everyone knows you are mr centrist 

I thought they were embarrassing too. :thumbsup: 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Typical worms, never has a clue wtf he's talking about. Painfully uninformed.

Typical “Reality,” nobody knows sh1t about you and you’re not even a real poster :lol:

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Typical “Reality,” nobody knows sh1t about you and you’re not even a real poster :lol:

These types of posts are just pathetic. Typical whiny little c u nt who never knows what he's talking about. Stick to the topic, focking moron.

19 minutes ago, Reality said:

These types of posts are just pathetic. Typical whiny little c u nt who never knows what he's talking about. Stick to the topic, focking moron.

Very illuminating! :lol:

31 minutes ago, Reality said:

As far as worms is concerned, he's the only poster here who isn't an alias. The guy is a paranoid delusional mental case. While at the same time he likes to accuse others of being conspiracy theorists. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Reality said:

Stick to the topic, focking moron.

Lol, says the guy where most of his posts are trolling/criticizing posters and not talking about the actual topic

Just now, 5-Points said:

As far as worms is concerned, he's the only poster here who isn't an alias. The guy is a paranoid delusional mental case. While at the same time he likes to accuse others of being conspiracy theorists. 

Yeah, you nailed it. He's got real issues, thinking people are faking accounts just to fock with him, I guess? Such a weird take. 

I've been here much longer than him. I don't think someone who is that much of a pvssy actually exists. Must be an alias.

:dunno:

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Yeah, you nailed it. He's got real issues, thinking people are faking accounts just to fock with him, I guess? Such a weird take. 

I've been here much longer than him. I don't think someone who is that much of a pvssy actually exists. Must be an alias.

Maybe he’s Sho Nuff

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Lol, says the guy where most of his posts are trolling/criticizing posters and not talking about the actual topic

About 16k posts since 2003, prove it.  

23 minutes ago, Reality said:

My guess is he's not nearly the doosh in public that he is here. Consequences and all. 

I'd probably want to change the subject also if my guy looked this bad. What an absolute disaster Afghanistan has been, complete lack of leadership. People are calling for his advisors to be fired, here's the problem, he ignored them. He's completely unfit. Will be interesting to see how long people will keep covering for Biden.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

I'd probably want to change the subject also if my guy looked this bad. What an absolute disaster Afghanistan has been, complete lack of leadership. People are calling for his advisors to be fired, here's the problem, he ignored them. He's completely unfit. Will be interesting to see how long people will keep covering for Biden.

Heard an interview with blinken today. He skirted every question. Especially when asked why creepy joe went from the Afghans being fully prepared to handle things to saying chaos was inevitable in a span of 6 weeks. He said, "This can all be assessed later, I am focused on Afghanistan in the now, blah, blah, blah."

What a dishonest piece of shlt.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Reality said:

To be fair, Puddin' Head isn't calling the shots.

He's the patsy "180 million" people voted for. 

57 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You just decided to never speak up. Got it

I know I said the Russia thing was a total waste of time. Like your blubbering about muh fraud.

:( 

44 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Maybe she shoulda made a better sammich.

Biden - "I did that."

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

JFC...piece of 💩

Yeah, ok. Send the 74 Millilon Trumpers to Afghanistan and leave the “81” million Biden voters here and check out the two countries in 50 years.  

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Maybe she shoulda made a better sammich.

Am I the only one that thinks she sounds like Beaker from the Muppets?

Yeah, that's one more for the "this is why you're in Hell" column. 

Has anyone actually tried defending Biden anymore? Literally, everything he’s touched as turned to Sh1t. This is worse than Obama and it only took 7 months to accomplish this. Imagine 2 years from now what we will have 

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Has anyone actually tried defending Biden anymore? Literally, everything he’s touched as turned to Sh1t. This is worse than Obama and it only took 7 months to accomplish this. Imagine 2 years from now what we will have 

Worms says he focked up and then launches into a defense of him and screeching about Trump. 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

blinken was defending the hell out of him today in an interview. "Oh. Well, he didn't mean there is NO al qaeda in Afghanistan, he meant that al qaeda isn't as strong as they were in the past and don't pose the same threat." 

He did this same shlt on every question he was asked.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

blinken was defending the hell out of him today in an interview. "Oh. Well, he didn't mean there is NO al qaeda in Afghanistan, he meant that al qaeda isn't as strong as they were in the past and don't pose the same threat." 

He did this same shlt on every question he was asked.

Thing is literally EVERYTHING people with common sense warned them about has come true. Biden and his cronies have literally focked up EVERYTHING. They also refuse to answer any tough questions or accept any of the blame. Taliban literally has thousands of guns and ammunition, drones, missiles, black hawk helicopters, drones, body armor, etc cause of Biden. No covid test needed for the refugees coming in by the plane loads. Firing the healthcare workers who don’t want the vaccine yet praised them all of last year for working with covid patients without a vaccine. The border has been an absolute Sh1t show and they haven’t done a damn thing about it or even visited it. They’re more concerned with making sure people wear a mask and get the vaccine than anything else. It shows with how bad the economy is getting

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Obama: " Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to things up "

He tried to tell us. Gotta give him that.

3 hours ago, Reality said:

Until I see this on NBC or CNN I won’t believe it’s happening. 
-every liberal

50 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Defend? Nobody will actually admit to voting for this fock up.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Defend? Nobody will actually admit to voting for this fock up.

81 Million Biden Fans Can't Be Wrong