IGotWorms

Afghanistan

40 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Possibly. Maybe the taliban would've taken over the South while the Northern Alliance maintained control of the North. 

The fact is we will never know what a Trump administration might've been able to put together. 

The Northern Alliance was destroyed less than six months after 9:11.

If that helps. Yeah, we shiit on them back then too.

Do you guys have any memories at all? Jesus Christ, I mean even that question seems irrelevant given the world of Google.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump, who campaigned in 2016 on ending "ridiculous endless wars" in the Middle East, took to Twitter on Wednesday to announce that American forces currently serving in Afghanistan will be home by Christmas.

It was unclear if Trump, who is seeking reelection next month, was giving an order via tweet or reiterating a long-held campaign promise in order to appeal to voters.

Do I literally have to go out there again to find the stories about Trump's cabinet bitching about his handling of Afghanistan? This in No Way obviates Bidens incompetence, But God damn man...

.I said it before

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Do you guys have any memories at all? Jesus Christ, I mean even that question seems irrelevant given the world of Google.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump, who campaigned in 2016 on ending "ridiculous endless wars" in the Middle East, took to Twitter on Wednesday to announce that American forces currently serving in Afghanistan will be home by Christmas.

It was unclear if Trump, who is seeking reelection next month, was giving an order via tweet or reiterating a long-held campaign promise in order to appeal to voters.

Do I literally have to go out there again to find the stories about Trump's cabinet bitching about his handling of Afghanistan? This in No Way obviates Bidens incompetence, But God damn man...

.I said it before

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocking:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

You think?

ISIS has been let off the chain and to pretty much any eye it seems odd.  

It's all theater anymore but it's curious when the dems are in the wh isis goes nuts.

thats odd and intentional 

Mexican and South American cartels will be our ISIS when our government decides to let them off the leash towards us.

The Taliban in the open 

Governing

Legitimate

And you sent your son to die.  maybe

Stupid Pat Tilman

he had books written about him

and an effigy now

page 27

The definition of tuck tail and run. creepy joe at his best. He pretends to cry when some of the military got blown up but runs away from Americans who will soon to be slaughtered in one way or another by the enemy. All will be forgotten about as he will continue to not be allowed to take questions.

The retired Green Beret commander said the Taliban would not allow Americans to enter the Kabul airport.

Retired Green Beret commander Scott Mann, who is helping lead a rescue mission to evacuate Afghan allies, said on "Fox & Friends" that the Taliban is preventing Americans from getting inside the Kabul airport gate to access flights. He warned that as the withdrawal deadline is quickly approaching, hundreds of American citizens will soon be trapped behind enemy lines.

SCOTT MANN: The Pineapple volunteers – these are all special ops volunteers and civilian supporters. We're doing this remote. We're doing this from the US, but we're building on our relationship and trust that we've had with our Afghan partners for 20 years. So we've got the ground truth on the outside of the gate. 

Here's the deal. There are hundreds of American citizens right now who are not able to get in. Yesterday, there was a bus of up to 50 American citizens with many small children within sight of the gate. The Taliban were not only not letting them in, they were firing over their heads, firing around the bus with these little kids on there. Imagine sitting on that bus with your kids, enduring that for hours at a time, never got in. This is happening all over the city. We're going to have American citizens and Afghan allies behind enemy lines within a few hours.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/green-beret-americans-afghan-allies-trapped-behind-enemy-lines

Just now, MDC said:

20 years later we’re finally out. :thumbsup: 

It would be awesome if your fat ass was there and left behind instead of others. 

🐮 Mooooo... 

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This is p!ss poor trolling, even from you. 

Did you want another few years or something?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Did you want another few years or something?

You know everyone here wanted out.  Hell, we'd have been fine with Obama doing it over a decade ago.

It isn't about him pulling out. It is about him doing so in an appallingly incompetent fashion and costing American lives.

But you know that. Troll. 

18 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

700 service dogs left behind at airport fock them all

WTF?  They couldn't fit dogs on a G0ddamn C17???? 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You know everyone here wanted out.  Hell, we'd have been fine with Obama doing it over a decade ago.

It isn't about him pulling out. It is about him doing so in an appallingly incompetent fashion and costing American lives.

But you know that. Troll. 

Can I know that and also be happy we’re finally done? Or do I need to qualify every post by adding a “Biden sucks”?

:doh:  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Can I know that and also be happy we’re finally done? Or do I need to qualify every post by adding a “Biden sucks”?

Saying we're finally out while we're still counting American bodies and potential hostages, with a thumbs up sight?

Almost Crestwood levels of dooshery. 

Look, I appreciate your shtick. You like to wind the guys around here up. It's often funny, and frequently necessary.

This time its a bit much is all I'm saying. 

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Saying we're finally out while we're still counting American bodies and potential hostages, with a thumbs up sight?

Look, I appreciate your shtick. You like to wind the guys around here up. It's often funny, and frequently necessary.

When is your book coming out. Dedicated to Go Colts son?

9 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

:rolleyes: 

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Mdc is a nazi. Ignore him.  Hes here just to hate america. 

Literally Hitler. 

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

This was complete incompetence. If it was Trump you would be hammering him and thats the problem with politics. People care less about results and more about their side. Same as all the trumpers that would be making excuses had he been the POTUS during this disaster.

Was listening to Mark Levine earlier when I was shaving and dang the mom that lost her son went off on Biden. Rightly so! Wish I had the audio but of course Youtube doesn't have it.

1 hour ago, Brad GLuckman said:

This was complete incompetence. If it was Trump you would be hammering him and thats the problem with politics. People care less about results and more about their side. Same as all the trumpers that would be making excuses had he been the POTUS during this disaster.

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you read the whole post? Im sure you would be just as critical of Trump as you are of Biden, right?

2 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Did you read the whole post? Im sure you would be just as critical of Trump as you are of Biden, right?

Yes. I would. I was critical of him signing the first "covid" bill. I was critical of his first debate against creepy joe. 

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yes. I would. I was critical of him signing the first "covid" bill. I was critical of his first debate against creepy joe. 

Oh ya totallly, youre the definition of free thinker. No partisanship here.

• Sad 2

Just now, Brad GLuckman said:

Oh ya totallly, youre the definition of free thinker. No partisanship here.

You brought it up. :dunno:

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

My issue with all of this is the following. During Trumps presidency, we had made up disasters. Two scoops of ice cream, kids in cages hoax, Russian hoax, Ukranin hoax, Trumps taxes, Good people on both sides lie, white supremacy lie, sexual assault lie, attacks from the media, "people familiar with the situation", "sources inside the white house" etc... etc... etc... This isn't a both sides issue. There's one side and that's the uniparty the establishment party that dems and Rinos belong to. All of them hated trump because he wasn't one of them and worse he wouldn't play ball. So don't give me that sh1t trumpers would make excuses for him. The dude who was in office for 4 years has no need for excuses for people in office for 50+ years. And I'm tired of explaining this to people.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

My issue with all of this is the following. During Trumps presidency, we had made up disasters. Two scoops of ice cream, kids in cages hoax, Russian hoax, Ukranin hoax, Trumps taxes, Good people on both sides lie, white supremacy lie, sexual assault lie, attacks from the media, "people familiar with the situation", "sources inside the white house" etc... etc... etc... This isn't a both sides issue. There's one side and that's the uniparty the establishment party that dems and Rinos belong to. All of them hated trump because he wasn't one of them and worse he wouldn't play ball. So don't give me that sh1t trumpers would make excuses for him. The dude who was in office for 4 years has no need for excuses for people in office for 50+ years. And I'm tired of explaining this to people.

A LOT of people see this as well.  That's why the nation is in turmoil. 

I saw a parade of trucks roar down State Street in Santa Barbara the other day.  All decked out in Trump flags.  Must've been 10 of them.  Cars passing by honking.  People are still mad.

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You know everyone here wanted out. 

I don’t think this is the case, anymore at least.

I wanted out of Afghanistan.  But I was fine leaving the 2500 there for as long as it took to come up with and execute a decent get out plan.  

20 years and this is what we come up with. 

On a scale of totally clean get out down to the worst possible way to leave....this is towards the bottom, if not the bottom.  

It isn't surprising.  The government is a joke and is turning our military into a joke.  The US military is losing faith in their leaders by the day.   We care more about having a diverse military these days. 

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

I wanted out of Afghanistan.  But I was fine leaving the 2500 there for as long as it took to come up with and execute a decent get out plan.  

20 years and this is what we come up with. 

On a scale of totally clean get out down to the worst possible way to leave....this is towards the bottom, if not the bottom.  

It isn't surprising.  The government is a joke and is turning our military into a joke.  The US military is losing faith in their leaders by the day.   We care more about having a diverse military these days. 

Tucker got shat on for saying this BEFORE this debacle happened.    Remember when he got all kinds of grief because he pointed out that our military was giving out gold stars for having "maternity friendly flight suits" and that was pretty far from what is the purpose of a military;  to smash things and kill people.     And here we are. . . 

6 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Tucker got shat on for saying this BEFORE this debacle happened.    Remember when he got all kinds of grief because he pointed out that our military was giving out gold stars for having "maternity friendly flight suits" and that was pretty far from what is the purpose of a military;  to smash things and kill people.     And here we are. . . 

Pretty much every problem with this nation right now is a product of Liberal "feels".  Liberal voters are too stupid to realize the politicians they vote for don't give a damn about this stuff.  They just know how to use their gullible heart strings to produce votes.  

Liberals dismiss a guy like Tucker because ignorance is truly bliss for them.  

10 hours ago, MDC said:

Did you check with your people on Biden's draft dodging health issue? I know that's been your thing for years.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

No, both sides are complete garbage. One may be worse than the other from time to time but that changes periodically. I don't like Trump but I fully agree the left has completely lost its mind since his election.  Not arguing that.

My issue is with people hating on Dems or Repubs simply because of the party they belong to. I have seen Dems making excuses for Biden on Afghanistan. These same people would be destroying Trump if he were in office during this disaster. If you can't see that a lot of Repubs would also be making excuses for him, then I don't know what to say to you.

19 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

No, both sides are complete garbage. One may be worse than the other from time to time but that changes periodically. I don't like Trump but I fully agree the left has completely lost its mind since his election.  Not arguing that.

My issue is with people hating on Dems or Repubs simply because of the party they belong to. I have seen Dems making excuses for Biden on Afghanistan. These same people would be destroying Trump if he were in office during this disaster. If you can't see that a lot of Repubs would also be making excuses for him, then I don't know what to say to you.

You completely missed my point so I'll try again.

There is no "both sides"

It's not Democrats vs Republicans.

No such thing as two sides of the aisle. 

There is ONE party. Members of that party pretend to be at odds with each other, but they have the same goal. And that's to transfer our money into their pockets.

11 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

The pullout was handled badly. I’m still glad we did it. Not sure what your issue is.

44 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You completely missed my point so I'll try again.

There is no "both sides"

It's not Democrats vs Republicans.

No such thing as two sides of the aisle. 

There is ONE party. Members of that party pretend to be at odds with each other, but they have the same goal. And that's to transfer our money into their pockets.

This guy gets it.