Sign in to follow this  
divrdwn69

TE keeper

I used one of my keepers to keep Darren Waller using my 6th round pick.  Also kept TJ Hockenson at my 15th round pick.  What are you thoughts?  We have to hold two TE.

I think you had to do it, and it was a good move 

So you did what you were required to do and you want thoughts on what--your ability to comply with league rules?  BRAVO!

On the other hand, if you're just not a very good writer, and you mean you have to ROSTER two TEs (but not necessarily keep them from one year to the next), then I would say you probly had better keeper options than Hockenson as your 2nd TE, especially if you only get two keepers.

No!  I wanted to know if people think it was a good move or not.  My league has a rule that you can't keep players that were drafted in the first 4 rounds.  If you originally drafted them and want to keep them, they take the round you drafted them the previous year.  Free agents occupy the 5th round pick.  They players I had left were free agents and some drafted players that have projected lower ADP then what they would hold on my roster.  Those two players seemed to be great keepers for their draft positions they would hold this year.  Just wanted to know what people thought,