cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

On 9/22/2021 at 8:44 AM, bostonlager said:

Carolina - Houston

Christian McCaffrey o 5.5 receptions

Terrace Marshall o 2.5 receptions

If CM didn't get hurt both probably been right.

On 9/22/2021 at 4:59 PM, Fireballer said:

Brewers looking good.  Plus, St Louis just can't keep winning games.

Edit:  Yikes..oh well, let's gamble.

There are two types of world series winners.  One has the best run differential in their league. The other is the team that comes out of nowhere and roars into postseason winning almost all their games.  Cardinals could definitely keep this up until they win it all.  Has happened many times before. 

3 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

If CM didn't get hurt both probably been right.

He was on pace to go over. Bad beat on that one. 

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

He was on pace to go over. Bad beat on that one. 

Not you fault for a injury and you had the other right. I did good and like I said nailed my 3rd prime time game in a row.

From what I know you are better taking the Favs and then win most times. Everyone is looking to hit the big underdog payoff and does happen here and there , More so in lower name college games.

35 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

You guys won't trust me but will keep giving you the wins in Prime Time. I only won like 4 in a row but what do I know!

I will give you a try on Sunday Night :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

I will give you a try on Sunday Night :thumbsup:

I'll nail it too and just look at my post the last couple weeks! Thought you said this whole thing is about proven it and I just keep doing it! I'll just keep killing it in Prime Time no matter what!

I told myself I wasn't going to bet last night and just watch.  Tuned in late in the first quarter I think, Carolina was up 7-0 and the live spread was -9.5.  Really?  But then it quickly went up to 12.5.  When Houston scored it went down to -4.5.  Really?  Are you watching this game?  Ten minutes in, even without CMC, it seemed clear that CAR would win handily.  I may start waiting until during the game and getting a feel for it on some bets and see how it goes.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I told myself I wasn't going to bet last night and just watch.  Tuned in late in the first quarter I think, Carolina was up 7-0 and the live spread was -9.5.  Really?  But then it quickly went up to 12.5.  When Houston scored it went down to -4.5.  Really?  Are you watching this game?  Ten minutes in, even without CMC, it seemed clear that CAR would win handily.  I may start waiting until during the game and getting a feel for it on some bets and see how it goes.

Or you can just take my advice in prime time and just gave you the last three winners team, spread and the over and under. Good luck on you own! You seem like a ahole that thinks you can do it on your own and we don't know Sh!t  Again good luck with that! Keep playing around with your teasers and you may win one.

Sunday 1:00 updated. With the Wentz injury, they may not offer anything on that game, but I will add if they do. 

I pissed a lot of money away today betting on golf. Let's donate more by betting some college sides tonight. 

Charlotte -3

Wake +3.5

Liberty -6.5

7 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Or you can just take my advice in prime time and just gave you the last three winners team, spread and the over and under. Good luck on you own! You seem like a ahole that thinks you can do it on your own and we don't know Sh!t  Again good luck with that! Keep playing around with your teasers and you may win one.

You added to this i see. I appreciate the kind words, but I've never talked about teasers and never bet one.  I've mentioned parlays though; if you are going to insult someone, don't look like an idiot doing so, itsatip.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

You added to this i see. I appreciate the kind words, but I've never talked about teasers and never bet one.  I've mentioned parlays though; if you are going to insult someone, don't look like an idiot doing so, itsatip.  :thumbsup:

Sorry Jerry and was just in a bad mood Jerry and did mean to take it out on you. I'm sorry for being a D!ck.

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I do a lot of parlays myself.

25 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Sorry Jerry and was just in a bad mood Jerry and did mean to take it out on you. I'm sorry for being a D!ck.

Well, sometimes when we are in bad moods we say things we think but generally don't feel we should say. :cheers:

I certainly have "the smartest man in the room" syndrome.  I don't think I've exhibited it much in this thread, but since I have it I could be oblivious to doing it.  I challenge authority in many walks of life, usually to my (perceived) benefit.  I like to know the "why" of a lot of things, maybe it's the engineer in me.

Back to this thread, I believe you said some of the "why's" for your prime time picks but if you could briefly summarize I'd appreciate it.  If not I'll try some anyway.  

Don't want to argue, peace brother.  🙏

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Well, sometimes when we are in bad moods we say things we think but generally don't feel we should say. :cheers:

I certainly have "the smartest man in the room" syndrome.  I don't think I've exhibited it much in this thread, but since I have it I could be oblivious to doing it.  I challenge authority in many walks of life, usually to my (perceived) benefit.  I like to know the "why" of a lot of things, maybe it's the engineer in me.

Back to this thread, I believe you said some of the "why's" for your prime time picks but if you could briefly summarize I'd appreciate it.  If not I'll try some anyway.  

Don't want to argue, peace brother.  🙏

I think prime time picks are more fixed then other games cause of the bigger audience. Sometimes I try to think what the majority are betting on and I go the opposite. Last night I knew the game would be under cause of the low 43 O/U  and am sure the majority couldn't  wait to take the over. No arguing and peace and you bring a lot to this topic.

24 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Thoughts on the last game of the night ? UNLV vs Fresno State. FS minus 30 and O/U 59. Think I'm going FS and over.

I like FS giving the points.  They've played two patsies and dropped 45 and 63 on them.  They hung with Oregon, beat UCLA, basically they are like a good PAC 12 team these days (not saying much but...).  Meanwhile UNLV has been the patsy to ASU and ISU before this one, so they are willing to get paid to get beat.  :cheers:

Just now, jerryskids said:

I like FS giving the points.  They've played two patsies and dropped 45 and 63 on them.  They hung with Oregon, beat UCLA, basically they are like a good PAC 12 team these days (not saying much but...).  Meanwhile UNLV has been the patsy to ASU and ISU before this one, so they are willing to get paid to get beat.  :cheers:

I agree and my site won't let me parlay it and when it does that it usually means it will be a big blow out.

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Thoughts on the last game of the night ? UNLV vs Fresno State. FS minus 30 and O/U 59. Think I'm going FS and over.

Hope you didn't bet that

15 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Hope you didn't bet that

I did and was just going to get on here and say I didn't see this coming and could be a big upset. On;y out 6 bucks so no biggy.

• Like 1

2-1 YTD

I have boxing action that isn't going on the record.  

I am grabbing TB -1 (-110) now as it has been 1.5 off an on.  It is a square play but I am just going with it.  

I have no college plays.  I will probably add more NFL tonight.  

TB -1 (-110)

Noon

Notre Dame - Wisconsin

Danny Davis u 52.5 receiving

Danny Davis u 4.5 receptions

Jake Ferguson u 50.5 receiving

Jake Ferguson u 4.5 receptions

Michael Mayer u 57.5 receiving

Graham Mertz u 200.5 passing

Chez Mellusi u 97.5 rushing 

Utah State - Boise State 

Deven Thompkins u 114.5 receiving

Deven Thompkins u 7.5 receptions

Brandon Bowling u 74.5 receiving

Logan Bonner u 273.5 passing

Calvin Tyler u 89.5 rushing 

Texas Tech - Texas

Erik Ezukanma u 107.5 receiving

Bijan Robinson u 114.5 rushing 

MId-Day

Clemson - NC State 

Emeka Emezie u 63.5 receiving

Emeka Emezie u 4.5 receptions

Justin Ngata u 52.5 receiving

Thayer Thomas u 39.5 receiving

Zonovan Knight u 64.5 rushing

Texas A&M - Arkansas 

Jalen Wydermyer u 47.5 receiving

Jalen Wydermyer u 4.5 receptions

Treylon Burks u 60.5 receiving

Treylon Burks u 4.5 receptions

KJ Jefferson u 200.5 passing 

Iowa State - Baylor 

Breece Hall u 24.5 receiving

Charlie Kolar u 47.5 receiving

Charlie Kolar u 4 receptions

Xavier Hutchinson u 83.5 receiving

Xavier Hutchinson u 6.5 receptions

RJ Sneed u 69.5 receiving

RJ Sneed u 4.5 receptions

Tyquan Thornton u 44.5 receiving

Abram Smith u 65.5 rushing

Trestan Ebner u 60.5 rushing

Michigan - Rutgers

Bo Melton u 57.5 receiving

Bo Melton u 5.5 receptions

Blake Corrum u 110.5 rushing 

Hasaan Haskins u 100.5 rushing 

Bets going today:

ND +6.5 Wisc:  Expecting a close game, so far so good.  ND kicker can lick my taint tho...

MI -20 Rutgers:  Michigan is a juggernaut right now and Rutgers hasn't played anyone.

Arkansas ML Texas A&M (+170):  Like Arkansas at home with some good wins under their belt.

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Bets going today:

ND +6.5 Wisc:  Expecting a close game, so far so good.  ND kicker can lick my taint tho...

MI -20 Rutgers:  Michigan is a juggernaut right now and Rutgers hasn't played anyone.

Arkansas ML Texas A&M (+170):  Like Arkansas at home with some good wins under their belt.

I like the MI one.

Night

Nebraska - Michigan State

Jayden Reed u 84.5 receiving

Samori Toure u 60.5 receiving

Adrian Martinez u 256.5 passing

UCLA - Stanford 

Kyle Phillips u 62.5 receiving

Kyle Phillips u 5.5 receptions

Oklahoma - West Virginia 

Jadon Haselwood u 49.5 receiving

Spencer Rattler o 257.5 passing

Leddie Brown u 75.5 rushing

Spencer Rattler u 27.5 rushing

5 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Noon

Notre Dame - Wisconsin

Danny Davis u 52.5 receiving

Danny Davis u 4.5 receptions

Jake Ferguson u 50.5 receiving

Jake Ferguson u 4.5 receptions

Michael Mayer u 57.5 receiving

Graham Mertz u 200.5 passing

Chez Mellusi u 97.5 rushing 

Utah State - Boise State 

Deven Thompkins u 114.5 receiving

Deven Thompkins u 7.5 receptions

Brandon Bowling u 74.5 receiving

Logan Bonner u 273.5 passing

Calvin Tyler u 89.5 rushing 

Texas Tech - Texas

Erik Ezukanma u 107.5 receiving

Bijan Robinson u 114.5 rushing 

Noon: 8-6

Meh.... The British Bulldog- Danny Davis focked us there at the end. Could have been 10-4, but we'll take it. 

On 9/22/2021 at 1:07 PM, listen2me 23 said:

Oleksandr Usyk +225 small 

Oleksandr Usyk by dec +400 small

I am not counting UFC/Boxing plays towards posted record. Nor golf.  Just college and pro football.

Both wins.  Joshua is who I thought he was.  Nice to see the judges got it right.  Never know in boxing.

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Bets going today:

6 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I like the MI one.

Only one I lost.  Harbaugh is such a scared biotch, crawled into a cocoon trying to lose straight up.  ML on Arkansas helped tho.

5 hours ago, bostonlager said:

MId-Day

Clemson - NC State 

Emeka Emezie u 63.5 receiving

Emeka Emezie u 4.5 receptions

Justin Ngata u 52.5 receiving

Thayer Thomas u 39.5 receiving

Zonovan Knight u 64.5 rushing

Texas A&M - Arkansas 

Jalen Wydermyer u 47.5 receiving

Jalen Wydermyer u 4.5 receptions

Treylon Burks u 60.5 receiving