cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

Just now, cyclone24 said:

My god Tennessee defense is trash

They just gave up on tackling.  Literally.  One dude was just standing there

1 minute ago, crackattack said:

Awful 

They call every passing interference  on Tennessee. Purdue guy pushes off to get open and they don’t call anything

Fock the Vols

Fock Peyton Manning

Fock Phil Fulmer. 

God bless the banjer

3 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Come on overtime! Tennessee can still cover if we get to overtime and a td!

Crazy game and I jump on Tenn ML in the 3rd when Purdue had the lead by two.

15 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Fock the Vols

Fock Peyton Manning

Fock Phil Fulmer. 

God bless the banjer

Hearing this in a packed Neyland is top shelf.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Hearing this in a packed Neyland is top shelf.

I bet. I have a place in Gatlinburg but haven’t made it to Neyland her. When it comes to a good banjo- I will listen and jack off all day. 

I'm a big Purdue fan and I gave them next to zero chance with all of their missing players. Well done Boilers.

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Crazy game and I jump on Tenn ML in the 3rd when Purdue had the lead by two.

So I put $330 on Tennessee when they got a big in the first half thinking they had it under control and I’ll pad another 50 bucks or something. Then it got close in tide obviously.

on FanDuel it’s still gave me a cash out option of $189 the second that fourth down in overtime didn’t score for Tennessee so I cash that as fast as I could. I hit the home screen and it was still giving me Purdue money line at +116. So I hammered all of that on Perdue and got the payout. Must’ve been a short time glitch in their system or something. Got lucky

31 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

So I put $330 on Tennessee when they got a big in the first half thinking they had it under control and I’ll pad another 50 bucks or something. Then he got close in tide obviously.

on FanDuel it’s still gave me a cash out option of $189 the second that fourth down in overtime didn’t score for Tennessee so I cash that as fast as I could. I hit the home screen and it was still giving me Perdue money line at +116. So I hammered all of that on Perdue and got the payout. Must’ve been a short time glitch in their system or something. Got lucky

That is crazy they yet you bet on Purdue and sounds like it most have been a glitch or the site wasn't updated that quick ?

Doubling down on  Bearcat ML +425

51 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Doubling down on  Bearcat ML +425

I would take the over too cause Cinci will give up points. I took Cinci ML on one bet and just bet the over on the game 56.5.

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

That is crazy they yet you bet on Purdue and sounds like it most have been a glitch or the site wasn't updated that quick ?

Yeah it was pretty crazy. FanDuel is weird. Sometimes they are two plays ahead of the game on TV and then other times they’re like 30 seconds behind. Got really lucky.

• Like 1

Salvaged the day and went 3 out of 6. Not great but could've been worse.

I like all the favorites today in College Football. Good luck everyone. Have a great and safe New Year!!

Nothing today.  No idea on the big games.  I lean cincy with the pts but not playing anything until tomorrow.

I do have a longshot preseason ticket still sort of alive that needs Bills to win division browns to win last 2 to win division and bama national champs.  Like 20 bucks to qin 1500 and some.  All thr rest of the legs have hit.  So I will root for Bama to win.  

I took Bama -13 and o 57.  I wasn't comfortable with the over but I don't like playing the under when I'm giving a lot of points.  :( 

Coach Adam Sandler may have made the right adjustments at half. Let’s go Bearcats!

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

If Cinci doesn't score out the gate, I'm betting big on live Under.

Dammit!  I shouldn't have let the FG scare me off.  It was 44.5 after the FG.

There should be a Constitutional amendment that bans Michigan from wearing blue pants. Looks dumb. 

22 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Dammit!  I shouldn't have let the FG scare me off.  It was 44.5 after the FG.

I thought for sure it would have been a over game cause Cinci D gave up a lot of points this year to crap teams.

15 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I'm rolling with Mich ML and the points on another.

I wussed out and just put GA in a teaser.  I didn't like how everyone thinks this is an easy cover.  I think they win though.  Got o 9.5 1st quarter too

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I wussed out and just put GA in a teaser.  I didn't like how everyone thinks this is an easy cover.  I think they win though.  Got o 9.5 1st quarter too

Well GA just came out and punch Mich in the face.

47 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I think it was actually the opposite.   Michigan was sort of a public dog.  Which is never a good thing.

The SEC has a message. 

35 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I think it was actually the opposite.   Michigan was sort of a public dog.  Which is never a good thing.

Yeah, everyone was a bad descriptor.  I meant most people that would probably be considered sharp were heavy on GA.  One dude I follow bet them at alternate lines -7.5 thru -10.5. 

So much of what was burned in the publics memories is MU kicking OSUs a$$ and Bama smoking GA.  

Biggest Public Sides -- Underdogs in CFP History

65%: Michigan (+7.5) vs. UGA (Tonight)
63%: Michigan State (+10) vs. ALA (2015)
62%: Notre Dame (+10.5) vs. CLEM (2018)

102-14 combined score

I’ve been doing great picking sides in bowl games so far. That GA/MI total just got me though. I took the over and just missed it. 

I continue to make up my mind late and get the short end of the lines but my plays thus far today

Arkansas -3

Ok St ML +100

Good day yesterday! 

Football: Arkansas, ok st., Iowa, Ohio state, Mississippi St.

Basketball: Baylor, Texas, Marquette, Villanova, Kansas. 

Good luck everyone!