cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

5 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I have a question for you Boston and how come you mostly bet the under player props ? Do they hit more ? Like tonight I have Andrews over 4.5 catches and think cause of the new rbs LJ will be going to him more. Also Have Carr over running for 6.5 yards.

Sometimes I bet overs. What I’m looking for is a number that is “off”.  Most of the time books will inflate numbers higher than they should be because the public likes to bet favorites and overs. 

Just now, bostonlager said:

Sometimes I bet overs. What I’m looking for is a number that is “off”.  Most of the time books will inflate numbers higher than they should be because the public likes to bet favorites and overs. 

Thanks and okay I get ya.

39 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Seems like he is moving in a different direction than his receivers? 

Once I place my bets, I don’t pay any attention to movement. Outside of the last couple of weeks checking the DK stuff for you guys, I don’t care. I look for numbers that are “off”. Most of the time it is bc they are set too high. Sometime they are low though, and I will bet an over. 

@BeenHereBefore4.5 for is a perfect number for Andrews. He could easily get 4 or 5. 

If it was 4 - I would bet his over. 

If it was 5 I would bet his under. 

4.5 is a no play for me

Just now, bostonlager said:

@BeenHereBefore4.5 for is a perfect number for Andrews. He could easily get 4 or 5. 

If it was 4 - I would bet his over. 

If it was 5 I would bet his under. 

4.5 is a no play for me

Got it and already played him so I shall see.

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

Got it and already played him so I shall see.

No worries. I hope you win. The more he catches, the less Sammy Watkins will and I have him under 3.5 :thumbsup:

• Like 1

This is all a game of cat and mouse. Yesterday they had Christian McCaffrey o/u 5.5 receptions. That is an over play ALL DAY. 

Next week it will be lined at 6 or 6.5. - I won't touch it, but when they come back down to 5.5 again, I will hammer it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

This is all a game of cat and mouse. Yesterday they had Christian McCaffrey o/u 5.5 receptions. That is an over play ALL DAY. 

Next week it will be lined at 6 or 6.5. - I won't touch it, but when they come back down to 5.5 again, I will hammer it 

I see and get it thanks.

I know for betting years back people that watch the games always like the over cause face it betting under is boring. Last year I did notice the first for 4 or 5 weeks most games was over and specially prime time games. not sure if that was cause of no preseason and wonder if that holds true for this year.

Another tihng I notice for years if the announcers or talking heads say this should be a real shoot out take the under every time cause the general betting public will listen to them and bet the over. Same goes when they say this should be a good low scoring defense of game, then you take the over.

Al Davis's boy - Eleventy billion dollars in his back pocket is the only reason he has sniffed a vaginer. 

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Al Davis's boy - Eleventy billion dollars in his back pocket is the only reason he has sniffed a vaginer. 

That fukin hair 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

That fukin hair 

Opie and Corky had a baby and then gave it a bowl cut. I give the dude credit for the white Boss Hogg suit though, I dig that. 

FOCK!!!! overtime going roon the entire night. 

15 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Baltimore - Las Vegas

Bryan Edwards u 39.5 receiving

Bryan Edwards u 3.5 receptions

Darren Waller u 6.5 receptions

Henry Ruggs u 3.5 receptions

Sammy Watkins u 3.5 receptions

Derek Carr u 260.5 passing

This should have been 4-2. 

I have always hated Jamar Jackson. His inability to get one last first down allowing the Ravens to run the clock down to almost nothing and kick a game winner makes me wish things that are better left unsaid. POS runningback trying to play QB. ****** ********

tonight 1-5

Season total: 86-59-3

College season: 49-28-2

NFL season: 37-31-1

11 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

FOCK!!!! overtime going roon the entire night. 

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

This should have been 4-2. 

I have always hated Jamar Jackson. His inability to get one last first down allowing the Ravens to run the clock down to almost nothing and kick a game winner makes me wish things that are better left unsaid. POS runningback trying to play QB. ****** ********

tonight 2-4

Season total: 87-58-3

College season: 49-28-2

NFL season: 38-30-1

Not so fast.. 🤢🤢🤢

Just now, Fireballer said:

Not so fast.. 🤢🤢🤢

Fock it. Let's get Watkins a 4th catch too. 

I hope Jamar gets  Covaids, real aids, ghonnarhea, and bubonic plague. 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Updated totals above. 

If Ruggs goes over - I might go to prison. 

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Fock it. Let's get Watkins a 4th catch too. 

I hope Jamar gets  Covaids, real aids, ghonnarhea, and bubonic plague. 

Well, at least he just fumbled.  :D 

Just now, jerryskids said:

Sonofabitch cost me  around $180

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Sonofabitch cost me  around $180

I just won the ML, got lucky. I spent the last 15 minutes wishing I had those 4 points instead...  Ended up 2-2, funning with house money, won a little bit of money from the +175 on the ML.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I just won the ML, got lucky. I spent the last 15 minutes wishing I had those 4 points instead...  Ended up 2-2, funning with house money, won a little bit of money from the +175 on the ML.

If you hit that ML 2-2 is a profit :thumbsup:

I won ML and over on the Raiders plus had them on the spread as well. Lost on both prop bets but doing good at Baseball and if the Dodgers keep it under 8 runs I had a good night. If not still ahead decent. Astros and over ended up 15-1 and like those bets you don't have to sweat.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I laughed at the first fumble and Harbaugh was pointing to the ground like he was down when he was three feet in the air when it came out.

I won on the Dodgers and under as well so a good night. I have a question though if you got a big bank account, how can you lose betting ML with taking a team like Georgia that gives 50 points to a team like Ball State or etc. You may have to put $100 up to win around $10 or a few less but how can you lose the bet ?  There is probably at least 5 college games a week or more that will fall under that line.

My point is if you got the cash to bet on College  you can come away with sure wins and be ahead almost every time. Not much risk at all and don't see a team upsetting another that spots them 50 points. To me this is a no brainer if you got the cash. A team like Alabama is not losing to a team like Southern Utah on ML. Nobody mentions that ever. Serious this is free money to make every week on College football. Ps. Southern Utah was just a ad-lib to prove my point.

It's funny, it's like having a whole 'nother set of fantasy teams with conflicting players/desires. :lol:   Watching that game last night, I was rooting for the Raiders to win because of the ML bet.  But not for Carr to do too well, because I had grabbed u 267.5 passing.  Oh, and FD had a boosted parlay prop I played for fun -- Jackson 1+ rush TD and 60+ yds rushing (missed on the TD, needed that one late vs. Murray getting it).

Speaking of boosts, my other bet was at FD, even money for 3+ total TDs.  That's like giving money away.  I don't know if they do those a lot to entice people to play, or if it is an AZ special to rope us in, but when I see something like that again I need to bet bigger.

• Like 1

I would like to take this time to apologize for my outburst last night. At the end of the season, we will all be counting winnings and that is what we need to focus on. My wishing bad things upon a person that is half retarded, Jamal Jackson was wrong. I am sorry and will do my best to refrain for similar outbursts in the future.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jerryskids said:

It's funny, it's like having a whole 'nother set of fantasy teams with conflicting players/desires. :lol:   Watching that game last night, I was rooting for the Raiders to win because of the ML bet.  But not for Carr to do too well, because I had grabbed u 267.5 passing.  Oh, and FD had a boosted parlay prop I played for fun -- Jackson 1+ rush TD and 60+ yds rushing (missed on the TD, needed that one late vs. Murray getting it).

Speaking of boosts, my other bet was at FD, even money for 3+ total TDs.  That's like giving money away.  I don't know if they do those a lot to entice people to play, or if it is an AZ special to rope us in, but when I see something like that again I need to bet bigger.

Gambling whether you are in it to make a profit or just have fun is a bajillion times more fun than playing  fantasy football. 

On 9/14/2021 at 3:59 PM, bostonlager said:

Gambling whether you are in it to make a profit or just have fun is a bajillion times more fun than playing  fantasy football. 

I can see that.  :thumbsup: 

Do you have any props for the Thursday night game?  I've got some free bets at DK I need to use by Saturday (and I can't do college props).  :cheers: 

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I can see that.  :thumbsup: 

Do you have any props for the Thursday night game?  I've got some free bets at DK I need to use by Saturday (and I can't do college props).  :cheers: 

Yea Boston what you got for tonight's game props and will play a few ?

As for the game I have the Skins -3.5 & under 40.5, Have the Skins on ML to get most of my money back if I'm wrong. Unless Giants win then I lose both bets.

I am taking a look now and will let you guys know. 

NYG - Redskins

Daniel Jones u 235.5 passing (You DK guys can get this at 238.5)

Logan Thomas u 48.5 receiving (This one is a really close and I am gambling here - Its up to you if you want to take 46.5 at DK)

Sterling Shepard u 57.5 receiving (59.5 at DK)

Antonio Gibson u 70.5 rushing 

That looks like all I am going to play, and to be honest I am forcing these. The numbers are pretty tight for this one, but we will see how it goes. I will keep an eye on Draftkings throughout the day and see if anything else sticks out. Good luck, fellas. :thumbsup:

Taylor Heineken u 250.5 looks good

3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

NYG - Redskins

Daniel Jones u 235.5 passing (You DK guys can get this at 238.5)

Logan Thomas u 48.5 receiving (This one is a really close and I am gambling here - Its up to you if you want to take 46.5 at DK)

Sterling Shepard u 57.5 receiving (59.5 at DK)

That looks like all I am going to play, and to be honest I am forcing these. The numbers are pretty tight for this one, but we will see how it goes. I will keep an eye on Draftkings throughout the day and see if anything else sticks out. Good luck, fellas. :thumbsup:

Thanks.  I bet Jones and Shepard unders.  Passed on Thomas, TEs can be good security blankets for new QBs.  Also probably going to pass on the Heinecke under, haven't decided.  :cheers: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Thanks.  I bet Jones and Shepard unders.  Passed on Thomas, TEs can be good security blankets for new QBs.  Also probably going to pass on the Heinecke under, haven't decided.  :cheers: 

Could be a smart move there. Some games, just don't have the right numbers to make smart plays. I fully admit this is one of those games, but I hate not playing anything at all.