cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

14 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I’m torn on the Cam over. They cannot pass the ball so they must run. He can fall forward 16 times for 3 yards and get it. I just don’t trust ANY Rams. I may join you 

What I was thinking and someone for them has to be used.

11 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Cam Akers O 43.5 Rush

Derek Carr 0 1.5 TDS

DaVante Adams Anytime TD

Focking Mcvay! I had Williams for the Rams I didn't list too, needed O 14 yards rec from him. Akers ends up with 42 yards rush, Williams 1 catch for 10 yards. Mcvay ends up mixing that Brown  in too so all three rbs are close but worthless on the over prop bets. End of rant.

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

Sadly the party is over and it comes done to this.

Navy -2.5 and U 32.5

This is the worst weekend of the year. 

• Like 1

Speef/JT -120

• Like 1

Jordan Speith and Justin Thomas vs Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy on TNT at 6:30 this evening. 

Just now, bostonlager said:

Jordan Speith and Justin Thomas vs Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy on TNT at 6:30 this evening. 

Oh and I'm not much of a Golf better and bad enough I wager on the World Cup today for something to watch.

Tiger/Roy +375 to lock in a profit. 

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I went 1-4 in NFL yesterday.  It's been hard getting a read on games lately.

I didn't do to good and won on Detroit and Carolina games. KC focked up my 3 legged parlay letting Houston comeback. I'm starting to hate KC and they hardly ever cover.Oh and I lost on Miami too.

Thanks Pennsylvania for now making it more of a hassle to place a bet. Like Stallone said in Tulsa King in Ep 2. People break the law cause they make it so hard to try to obey it.

Heads up

Bills game this Saturday could have some weather.  No real specifics yet.  But a dude said 15-30 mph winds.  Moderate to Heavy snow that night.  Dolphins come up from Miami after tons of travel on a short week.

9 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Thanks Pennsylvania for now making it more of a hassle to place a bet. Like Stallone said in Tulsa King in Ep 2. People break the law cause they make it so hard to try to obey it.

What did they do?

6 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

What did they do?

Two Factor verification, after you log on with your username and password you have to get a 6 number digit code from them and you have 10 seconds to enter it. If you don't get it in right away then you have to reset your password. They also still have the IP identify thing that takes a minute and the time clock that only lets you on for about 10 minutes. I swear they are doing it to make it more difficult to live bet.

9 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Two Factor verification, after you log on with your username and password you have to get a 6 number digit code from them and you have 10 seconds to enter it. If you don't get it in right away then you have to reset your password. They also still have the IP identify thing that takes a minute and the time clock that only lets you on for about 10 minutes. I swear they are doing it to make it more difficult to live bet.

2 factor sucks, but I use it. Now that said, it should be setup for 5 minutes, not 10 seconds. 

I didn't always use 2 factor until a little over 4 years ago. I had someone hack my Bovada account and withdraw $5800 in bitcoin. Luckily I am on the site all day when I'm awake and instantly caught it and customer service was able to stop the transaction. I the put 2 factor, 3 factor, and 12 factor on all of my wagering accounts. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

2 factor sucks, but I use it. Now that said, it should be setup for 5 minutes, not 10 seconds. 

I didn't always use 2 factor until a little over 4 years ago. I had someone hack my Bovada account and withdraw $5800 in bitcoin. Luckily I am on the site all day when I'm awake and instantly caught it and customer service was able to stop the transaction. I the put 2 factor, 3 factor, and 12 factor on all of my wagering accounts. 

I guess it's a good thing then if what happen to you. Yea the 10 second thing is most of my problem with it and think it's ridicules. Even 30 seconds would be a lot better.

49ers coming off 2 big home wins and now travel on the road to a tough environment on short rest.  Prime spot for a letdown. 

Seahawks +3.5

18 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

49ers coming off 2 big home wins and now travel on the road to a tough environment on short rest.  Prime spot for a letdown. 

Seahawks +3.5

It does seem like it.  And I like to be on those sides.  But I can't bring myself to get in front of the 9ers.  Seattle seems to be coming back down to reality.   There hook there is nice.  Did you get it at -110?

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

It does seem like it.  And I like to be on those sides.  But I can't bring myself to get in front of the 9ers.  Seattle seems to be coming back down to reality.   Their hook there is nice.  Did you get it at -110?

On 12/14/2022 at 8:18 AM, listen2me 23 said:

Heads up

Bills game this Saturday could have some weather.  No real specifics yet.  But a dude said 15-30 mph winds.  Moderate to Heavy snow that night.  Dolphins come up from Miami after tons of travel on a short week.

Last I heard is roughly 4-7 inches of snow before game.  With about an inch an hour in game.  Should be a little breezy.  

Another lake effect snow band is coming perfectly right through orchard park again.  If you are 15 miles north or south and may get nothing.  

The dolphins are really trying to push the "its a mentality thing.  You decide if its going to affect you or not" McDaniel was walking around practice with a "I wish it were colder" shirt on.  Tua talking about how he went to see his brother after the season in Maryland last year.  And he threw some balls.  It was in the 20s and there was some snow on the ground!  he said.......good luck.

Just now, Fireballer said:

Purdy may be out???

He is expected to start.  But yeah maybe I didn't realize he was as banged up as it seems.   

hit a 5 leg player prop parlay tonight

CMC anytime TD
Geno OVER 236.5 passing
GENO OVER 15.5 rushing
Purdy UNDER 218.5 passing
Mason OVER 27.5 rushing

$90 payout.   and wow, that was close. Geno got the over by 1.5 yards passing, Purdy held the under by 1.5 yards passing and Mason broke the chunk gain at the very end :lol:

Somewhat makes up for the 5 leg NBA player prop I missed last night because I had Luka OVER 30.5 and he scored 30 :lol::lol:.   That parlay would have paid out $215 though :(

• Like 2

On 12/14/2022 at 9:03 AM, BeenHereBefore said:

I don't think I have 2 factor set up for all. For example Fanduel, I'll get asked for 2 factor once every 10 days? I think... but even then the text gets sent and all i have to do is click on the field to enter the code and my iphone will give me the option to paste the code from the text. takes 3 seconds max. I don't even have to look at the text with the code. 

This is the same with betMGM where I believe i do have 2 factor set up for every log in. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

I don't think I have 2 factor set up for all. For example Fanduel, I'll get asked for 2 factor once every 10 days? I think... but even then the text gets sent and all i have to do is click on the field to enter the code and my iphone will give me the option to paste the code from the text. takes 3 seconds max. I don't even have to look at the text with the code. 

This is the same with betMGM where I believe i do have 2 factor set up for every log in. 

I don't have a cell so have to use a google authenicator on a tablet and it's a pan in the arse. Thanks for your input and congratulation on your parlay. I broke about even with Seattle's kicker beating the 5.5 last night. I like those Kicker prop bets when they are less then 2 field goal points and bet higher on them.

6 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Took UAB -10.5 and kinda like Troy +2.5 in the later game but may live bet that one.

I took under in UAB under 45.5 for no other reason than a vast majority of the action is on the over.  Also, im gonna do like you and wait and see on Troy.  They were -1.5 a week or so ago.:dunno:

• Like 1

I went Miami +11 because that is where I went to school and UAB best RB has opted out. 

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I took under in UAB under 45.5 for no other reason than a vast majority of the action is on the over.  Also, im gonna do like you and wait and see on Troy.  They were -1.5 a week or so ago.:dunno:

I was tempted on the under.

10 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I went Miami +11 because that is where I went to school and UAB best RB has opted out. 

So you got to see a lot of Big Ben in his prime ?

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

So you got to see a lot of Big Ben in his prime ?

Yep, he as there when I was there. 

• Thanks 1

These teams seem content on slowing this game down.  Im tempted though to try to middle is with over 39.  I can see UAB getting some TOs in 2nd half. I can see 34-7.