cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

19 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Other then the 9er game the points won all weekend. I have a 6 leg parlay going and need Dallas to win tonight to complete it. I could cash out at a okay amount but will most likely stick with it. Kinda concerned though since the dogs been winning on the points. To me Dallas is the better team but does that matter ?

Put enough on the Dallas ML so that you break even if TB wins, but still make a profit if the parlay hits

16 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Put enough on the Dallas ML so that you break even if TB wins, but still make a profit if the parlay hits

You mean TB ML ? the other doesn't make sense. I forgot to mention need Dallas just on ML. It was a ML parlay and took most of the favs accept for the Giants.

13 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

You mean TB ML ? the other doesn't make sense. I forgot to mention need Dallas just on ML. It was a ML parlay and took most of the favs accept for the Giants.

Yeah, I thought you meant you bet TB. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Yeah, I thought you meant you bet TB. 

Yea got ya and who do you like tonight ? I'm leaning towards Dallas beating them bad.

2 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yea got ya and who do you like tonight ? I'm leaning towards Dallas beating them bad.

I took Dallas -2.5 for some action. Don't have a strong lean either way

• Like 1

Dallas is more talented, but they also have a history of pooping when it comes playoff time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Dallas is more talented, but they also have a history of pooping when it comes playoff time. 

Yep how I feel on both accounts but also think I'm going with them.

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

This is what I have been telling my betting friends today.  If both teams play good games I think Dallas is just better.  But Dak and or MM could lay a stinker and look like idiots.  

The bucs started 2-0 beating these cowboys and cincy.  They went 8-9 in a below average division.    Like 25th in points scored.   

Seems like the Bucs are a bit of a square dog.  But not real excited to trust Dak and MM with my money.  

Dallas also 1-4 this season in grass fields 

• Sad 1

Trying to come up with a 3+ leg parlay for the knicks game tonight. Fanduel is giving a $10 free bet (regardless if your parlay wins or loses) if the Knicks hit 12+ 3's in the game. I usually jump in on their SGP promotions. They also have one going on this weekend for the football games.

Thinking Jalen Brunson over pts, Julius Randle over rebounds and then Trae Young either over points or over assists. 

Also to the people in the little wagering pool. Where have you guys been finding the player props?  TIA

7 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Trying to come up with a 3+ leg parlay for the knicks game tonight. Fanduel is giving a $10 free bet (regardless if your parlay wins or loses) if the Knicks hit 12+ 3's in the game. I usually jump in on their SGP promotions. They also have one going on this weekend for the football games.

Thinking Jalen Brunson over pts, Julius Randle over rebounds and then Trae Young either over points or over assists. 

Also to the people in the little wagering pool. Where have you guys been finding the player props?  TIA

Its crap and I have emailed them a few times to complain. Player props are typically posted less than 30 minutes before kick off. Another sports props tab will appear. You have to be quick and ready to play them right before kickoff. The email I got back said they are aware their prop setup sucks now but they are in the process of working on an improvement. 

7 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Its crap and I have emailed them a few times to complain. Player props are typically posted less than 30 minutes before kick off. Another sports props tab will appear. You have to be quick and ready to play them right before kickoff. The email I got back said they are aware their prop setup sucks now but they are in the process of working on an improvement. 

okay cool. No worries. I agree that sucks but at least I know where I can find it if I want to bet on a yardage prop. Previously I had been checking day before and seeing nothing and then kind of losing interest. I've literally placed 2 bets and one was on the cancelled bengals/bills game... but I plan to pick up the pace.

On 1/19/2023 at 5:51 AM, listen2me 23 said:

Thomas Detry top 40 +130

On 1/21/2023 at 8:41 AM, listen2me 23 said:

Jags +9 -110

2-0. Backdoor lucky with Jags.  Going to continue playing top 20s or top 40s in golf at plus money.

Taylor Pendrith to win +6600. Could have got him this morning at +8000 but goofed around and didn't play it in time. 

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Taylor Pendrith to win +6600. Could have got him this morning at +8000 but goofed around and didn't play it in time. 

Golf ?

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

Golf ?

Yes, sir. 

28 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I threw 4 bucks on him and thanks.

I appreciate the confidence and don't mind if you want to tail, but just be aware. Out of 35ish tournaments last year, I hit 2 of these and that was a damn good year. 

Fitzpatrick +3000 US Open

JT Poston +6500 John Deere Classic. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I appreciate the confidence and don't mind if you want to tail, but just be aware. Out of 35ish tournaments last year, I hit 2 of these and that was a damn good year. 

Fitzpatrick +3000 US Open

JT Poston +6500 John Deere Classic. 

Well it's just 4 bucks so not so much confidence, That's cool you hit 2 with those odds.

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Well it's just 4 bucks so not so much confidence, That's cool you hit 2 with those odds.

I'm on the Bengal ML this week. 

On 1/20/2023 at 3:41 PM, bostonlager said:

Yep and they didn't have anything come through for the Cowboys/49ers.  And they still haven't paid out Saturday's props.

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

Yep and they didn't have anything come through for the Cowboys/49ers.  And they still haven't paid out Saturday's props.

Last week they settled Saturday games on Monday. I will email them again. 

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Last week they settled Saturday games on Monday. I will email them again. 

I wouldn't bother.  It's fake money and seems they already know they are messed up.

The props came out pretty early for the Saturday games, I don't think I even looked for the Bills/Bengals, but was saddened they weren't there for Cowboys/49ers.  But, I would've been 50-50 anyway as the Cowboys stuffed McCafferty for the most part and Pollard never got off the ground either.  The way they put out "odds are about even" bets there are some real advantages there.

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

I wouldn't bother.  It's fake money and seems they already know they are messed up.

The props came out pretty early for the Saturday games, I don't think I even looked for the Bills/Bengals, but was saddened they weren't there for Cowboys/49ers.  But, I would've been 50-50 anyway as the Cowboys stuffed McCafferty for the most part and Pollard never got off the ground either.  The way they put out "odds are about even" bets there are some real advantages there.

If the game was free, I would let them be, but I had to pay for a 1 year subscription so we could have a private league. I have reminded them every week about their lack of urgency on grading props. 

11 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

If the game was free, I would let them be, but I had to pay for a 1 year subscription so we could have a private league. I have reminded them every week about their lack of urgency on grading props. 

Oh, I didn't realize and in that case it is kinda BS.  

And I'll chip in.  :thumbsup:

Under on all Mahomes props - attemps, comps, yards, rushing. If I get burned, I get burned. 

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Under on all Mahomes props - attemps, comps, yards, rushing. If I get burned, I get burned. 

Well that makes sense and the rushing yards for sure. He takes one hard hit and he could be out of the game early.

Taylor Pendrith already a loser. +3 after 4. 

Gambling goes live in Massachusetts January 31 for the 1st time in history

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

Gambling goes live in Massachusetts January 31 for the 1st time in history

If the books do like they did in Ohio - make sure you sign up before hand and take advantage of around $600 in free bets. 

10 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

If the books do like they did in Ohio - make sure you sign up before hand and take advantage of around $600 in free bets. 

Online doesn't start till March :thumbsdown:

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Online doesn't start till March :thumbsdown:

I still haven't ventured out to see what in person betting is like. I guess certain bars have lottery kisoks similar to playing keno. 

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I still haven't ventured out to see what in person betting is like. I guess certain bars have lottery kisoks similar to playing keno. 

Encore built a huge sports book that has been laying dormant for months