Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Utah HS teacher on leave after going full libtard in class

On 8/18/2021 at 1:20 AM, Fireballer said:

Wow. She should literally be sentenced to death teaching like that. 

She sounds and looks like a skinny mdc. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

She thinks she’s a LOT cooler than she really is. Focking loser. That was embarrassing to watch 

She sat there and watched the kid record her, and then said “the administration won't care.”

Someone wanted unemployment I think. 

90% of the teacher pop right there. Just passing on DNC rhetoric. The other 10% who want to teach kids have to hide around these people. 

Disregarding the politics for a minute here, I’ll point out that this teacher is displaying a problem that I see all around me day to day:    lack of professionalism.

At my own employer, at my wife’s employer, with vendors I work with, even within my family and my circle of friends, professionalism is lacking in people who should be practicing it.

I can’t say if this is the problem or just a symptom of something else, but I believe America would be better off if people would behave as professionals when they’re being paid to do so.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Wow. She should literally be sentenced to death teaching like that. 

She sounds like a skinny mdc. 

RMFF. 3 am too.

Loser. :( 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

Disregarding the politics for a minute here, I’ll point out that this teacher is displaying a problem that I see all around me day to day:    lack of professionalism.

At my own employer, at my wife’s employer, with vendors I work with, even within my family and my circle of friends, professionalism is lacking in people who should be practicing it.

I can’t say if this is the problem or just a symptom of something else, but I believe America would be better off if people would behave as professionals when they’re being paid to do so.

so true. also the art of just keeping your mouth focking shut is gone.

The part that really gets me is the whole "your parents are stupid, don't listen to them" tirade.

It's just insane to me that these people think that they have a right to push their beliefs on other people's children. Just like how some schools are sneakily pushing CRT. It's indoctrination and unacceptable in the public school system. This teacher should be fired.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

This is a good point.  I think people's comfort for speaking out on social media has emboldened them to bring their own agendas and opinions to the workplace.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This is a good point.  I think people's comfort for speaking out on social media has emboldened them to bring their own agendas and opinions to the workplace.

Especially if they think they have support from the mob.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Agreed. Part of the reason I think it was a bad idea to pick an absolute clown as the face of your country, as we did in 2016. And support things like the sorry assh0le yelling “you lie!” during a joint session of Congress back in 2009. But it’s all been a long time coming and there’s plenty of blame to go around

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Agreed. Part of the reason I think it was a bad idea to pick an absolute clown as the face of your country, as we did in 2016. And support things like the sorry assh0le yelling “you lie!” during a joint session of Congress back in 2009. But it’s all been a long time coming and there’s plenty of blame to go around

Ripping up a speech at a state of the union was ok though. 

• Like 1

Nice to see her dress so professionally for work. Fockin slob. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ripping up a speech at a state of the union was ok though. 

No it wasn’t and I didn’t agree with that either

Just now, IGotWorms said:

No it wasn’t and I didn’t agree with that either

Yet you left it out when commenting on decorum at these events. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure it’s a good point. Good job :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The "clown" made them all behave like children.  It was his fault. TDS. :lol:

Just now, TimmySmith said:

The "clown" made them all behave like children.  It was his fault. TDS. :lol:

Yup. It was actually justifiable to them. And as I recall, Wilson was called out for his outburst by the right. Pelosi was applauded. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. It was actually justifiable to them. And as I recall, Wilson was called out for his outburst by the right. Pelosi was applauded. 

worms can't even keep his sh1t together for a single post.  The "clown" made him vote for a dementia patient. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Credibility shot

50 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Nailed it. 

I thought it was funny when she said that Trump was a sexual predator all the while, a woman filed sexual assault police report against Biden and there's video (on CNN no less), of Biden grouping at least 2 little girls inappropriately.  Then has the nerve to say to the student that they watch too much Fox News.

I like when people who watch CNN or MSNBC say stop watching Fox. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Has anyone else noticed that it's nearly impossible for a liberal to discuss creepy joey's fock ups without mentioning or referencing Trump? They just can't handle how stupid they were when they went to vote.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Has anyone else noticed that it's nearly impossible for a liberal to discuss creepy joey's fock ups without mentioning or referencing Trump? They just can't handle how stupid they were when they went to vote.

I find it funny how Biden did some of the actual things Trump was claimed to have done, but all of that is excused.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

People applauding and defending the right of actors and athletes to do so hasn't helped either. 

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Not only that but they can't have an actual policy discussion about Trump.  It's all about his tweets and he's a meanie and stuff like that.  And I didn't agree with a lot of things he did re: his demeanor/tweets/insults etc.....but when it comes to actual policy and accomplishments, holy crap does he blow Biden out of the water.  But they don't want to discuss that.

2 minutes ago, Ron 'Tator Salad' White said:

Minnesota, can't start school while the State Fair is going on!

Do they start before that and have those days (or week), off?  Or do they just wait until after that to start?  NJ doesn't have a state fair, so I don't know how long those things last.

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Trump got more votes after his first term. Does anyone think Biden wouid? Lol. 

4 minutes ago, Ron 'Tator Salad' White said:

Minnesota, can't start school while the State Fair is going on!

We used to have “fair day” as a school holiday. I think they actually had it at different schools on different days too, so as not to have a huge crowd on one day. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump got more votes after his first term. Does anyone think Biden wouid? Lol. 

There’s no way they can duplicate the amount of cheating done last year. Realistically, he’ll/they’ll get 60mm, about the same legitimate votes as last election. 

13 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

There’s no way they can duplicate the amount of cheating done last year. Realistically, he’ll/they’ll get 60mm, about the same legitimate votes as last election. 

I tend to disagree.  The Democrats lie with impunity, They get a free ride from the media and the wider society. Whereas conservatives are held more accountable. Just look at the way Democrats have lied and gotten away with it. Lately they lie to our faces without restraint.  They seem to be assured they can get away with anything.  

There is no reason to believe they will stop cheating on elections in the near future, they perceive themselves untouchable.

25 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

20 million fake votes - wow! :shocking: :lol: 

36 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I tend to disagree.  The Democrats lie with impunity, They get a free ride from the media and the wider society. Whereas conservatives are held more accountable. Just look at the way Democrats have lied and gotten away with it. Lately they lie to our faces without restraint.  They seem to be assured they can get away with anything.  

There is no reason to believe they will stop cheating on elections in the near future, they perceive themselves untouchable.

They won't stop cheating. 

And they will continue the trend of doing wrong things and turning around and blaming conservatives for them. They simply don't even care about hiding it because they got the press. That's it.