MTSkiBum

Falcons backfield

Falcons RB  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will lead the Falcons backfield in touches

• Qadree Ollison
    • Mike Davis
    • Javier Hawkins

Davis is on my DND list.  He's going about 5 rounds too early for my tastes.  He's not all that good of a runner, he's on a team with a terrible OLine, he's not a good pass blocker, and on a team that isn't going to be winning very much.  Sure, that could mean he could be involved in the passing game more, but Matt Ryan hasn't really been known to be a check-down guy.  With Ridley, Gage, Pitts, and Hurst, I doubt Ryan will be looking Davis' way in the second half when they're down 21-6.

Oh my soul, round three is just wrong. 

5-6th round was perfect.  

There goes my rb3.  

After Ridley what great targets?

54 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Javier Hawkins can be removed from this poll :lol:

So can Ollison.

Creating even more distance and no questions about who’s the Falcons rb1. 

22 minutes ago, DrG said:

Qadree cut. Gallman signed.

Gallman's 3rd team in 8 months?  Ollison musta really sucked...

• Haha 1

I have Mike Davis and just picked Gallman up off free agent list. Low expectations but he does produce whenever he's plugged in as a handcuff. 

It’s a good move by the Falcons, and very good landing spot for Gallman , he’s been a good producer when called upon. He’ll take some work away from M Davis.  

Not a lot, but more then what was expected from the other Rb

Thanks w

well,  hes been okay at  times.    a true backup. does well enough that you dont lose because of him, but rarely well enough that you  win because of him specifically.

for now I like  Davis still.   maybe a shade less than before but I was expecting them to bring in someone.    This is actually a better scenario than would could have happened.

Yea still leaves M Davis as the true rb1 on the Falcons, and those type of ff Rbs are getting harder to find. 

Thanks w 

I had Dobbins as my RB2, and he went down with injury.  So, I drafted Mike Davis as my RB3, but he will be used as my RB2 now unless Damien Harris catches fire!   I don't think Davis will finish as a RB1.  I don't think he has that production in him.   However, he has opportunity galore (fantasy gold)!  If he stays healthy he finishes as a RB2 and probably around the RB15 or RB16 range especially in PPR!   

3 hours ago, Maulers1973 said:

If he stays healthy he finishes as a RB2 and probably around the RB15 or RB16 range especially in PPR! 

That is exactly my expectation.

But Damien Harris won't be far behind...

On 9/4/2021 at 7:34 AM, Maulers1973 said:

I had Dobbins as my RB2, and he went down with injury.  So, I drafted Mike Davis as my RB3, but he will be used as my RB2 now unless Damien Harris catches fire!   I don't think Davis will finish as a RB1.  I don't think he has that production in him.   However, he has opportunity galore (fantasy gold)!  If he stays healthy he finishes as a RB2 and probably around the RB15 or RB16 range especially in PPR!   

yeah, and because hes a big bull of a RB what he lacks in yards, he should make up for in TD's as he should be their primary short yardage 4th and 1 from the goal line play to get that TD.

I'd say hes no worse than a Low end RB2 or high end RB3 but he has some upside for sure.