Sign in to follow this  
BuschWack

New Steelers OC - Matt Canada effect

Has anyone seen or done any analysis on how Matt Canada's schemes may change what to expect from Fantasy relevant players?  I found this from earlier in the year.  Just curious on others perceptives.

Kinda feels like McFarland could cut into Harris volume due to Canada comfort with McFarland's game and skills.  

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/lists/steelers-offensive-coordinator-matt-canada-ben-roethlisberger/

Good day, eh, how's it goin'?

The Canada Effect should be good for Najee Harris, but not for them other hosers in the Great White North (of Pennsylvania), eh?

• Haha 1

I don't know.  They didn't have a running game last year and the line didn't improve.  Ben's arm doesn't really scare anyone.  They will try to ride Harris but I see a whole lot of 3.5 ypc or less.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, remote controller said:

I don't know.  They didn't have a running game last year and the line didn't improve.  Ben's arm doesn't really scare anyone.  They will try to ride Harris bit I see a whole lot of 3.5 ypc or less.

19 carries, 80 yards and a blaze of glory.

2 hours ago, remote controller said:

I don't know.  They didn't have a running game last year and the line didn't improve.  Ben's arm doesn't really scare anyone.  They will try to ride Harris but I see a whole lot of 3.5 ypc or less.

I agree with RC on this one.

ICEMAN

4 hours ago, remote controller said:

1 hour ago, ICEMAN said:

I agree with RC on this one.

ICEMAN

I agree with RC on this one too.

Get used to seeing those 24 carries for 85 yards and 1.4 TDs per week from Harris.

So I guess we can pencil him in for 1,445 yards and 24 TDs.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I agree with RC on this one too.

Get used to seeing those 24 carries for 85 yards and 1.4 TDs per week from Harris.

So I guess we can pencil him in for 1,445 yards and 24 TDs.

League Championship pickup!

23 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Good day, eh, how's it goin'?

The Canada Effect should be good for Najee Harris, but not for them other hosers in the Great White North (of Pennsylvania), eh?

I hear Rothlisberger has started drinking Canadian Beer eh?