Sign in to follow this  
Go long

Keeper help...Claypool or D. Harris?

We can keep 3 and this would be my 3rd keeper.  I typically hate NE RB's but I can keep Damien Harris with my 14th round pick or Chase Claypool with my 12th round pick.  Thoughts?

Non-PPR league.

Claypool

Claypool easy. Harris is not much value at that pick as he has been falling in some drafts.

Depends on what you need, but given the positional scarcity and the non-PPR scoring, getting a low end RB2 in the 14th round is pretty stealish.

Claypool will probly have an annoying Will Fuller tendency to boom or bust from week to week.  Great in best-ball leagues, but I'd hate to have to trot him out on a weekly basis in managed leagues.

Harris -Too many mouths to feed in Pitt. and think Shuster bounces back.  Harris is listed as no. 1

Lol Harris is listed number on the Pats, don’t ever trust the Hoody to stick to that game plan.  

On 8/22/2021 at 6:50 PM, weepaws said:

Lol Harris is listed number on the Pats, don’t ever trust the Hoody to stick to that game plan.  

This.  We know what Claypool is and that he will be boom or bust.  A NE RB, on the other hand, is and will always be a complete mystery as long as Belichick is around.

On 8/25/2021 at 12:22 PM, Cretins said:

This.  We know what Claypool is and that he will be boom or bust.  A NE RB, on the other hand, is and will always be a complete mystery as long as Belichick is around.

Was Belichick the Patriots' head coach in 2016?

You know, the year LeGarrette Blount had 1200 yards and 18 TDs?

I'll take that from my RB4.

Pats coaches have said that Stevenson reminds them of Blount , not Harris.