Big Guy

January 6th Insurrection = Complete Bull

They didn't even check on the moon :(

The smart people knew all this from the beginning.

The aoc's out there, like worms, are all still tramatized because they are mentally ill.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Beaker15 said:

FBG doesn't believe you

To FBG this is the biggest thing since ever.  They are rabid over there about this one

ban corrupt politicians framing patriots

Of the more than 570 individuals who have been arrested on charges related to the riot, "Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."

So Trump supporters are such sheep, that they just follow the guy ahead of them--even if he's violently trying to overthrow the government.   Glad you guys are so happy about that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Beaker15 said:

FBG doesn't believe you

Well, they believed the FBI when they tried to get Trump to try and impeach him, but NOW they don't believe them.  doesn't fit the "INSURRECTION!  OMG!" narrative.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

So Trump supporters are such sheep, that they just follow the guy ahead of them--even if he's violently trying to overthrow the government.   Glad you guys are so happy about that.

I bet you I can show you way more scenes/videos from last summer alone of liberals committing violence, burning buildings, injuring other citizens, attacking cops, throwing molotov cocktails  destroying federal and not nonfederal property, looting and burning stores, attacking motorists in their vehicles, Threatening business owners as they put them out of business telling them that if they rebuild they will get burned down again, etc, etc, etc, than you can of anything that happened at the capital.

And when I say way more, I mean WAAAAAAYY MORE.

What a bunch of pvssy sheep you liberals are. 

I have to wonder, do people actually believe this sh!t when they hear it....like when the media tried over and over to undermine Trump with these lies, and in every instance it was proven to be lies....are there people who still try to believe this sh!t?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

nobody was "trying to overthrow the Government" ya putz

You'll know it when THAT day comes

Overthrow the government.

:rolleyes:

Clown.

• Thanks 1

If there is something positive to be harvested, it appears as though you seem to understand that their actions were not proper....I wonder though, are you equally as critical of those actions by people in Minneapolis or Seattle or Portland? 

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Overthrow the government.

Clown.

That's the exact stuff that is so irritating.  Insurrection!@#!  They tried to over-throw the government!@#!  This was worse than 9/11!@#!   So stupid.

Once everybody just walked out and went home, any normal person immediately knows the term "Insurrection" does not apply.  

Do the terms "Stupidity" and "Ignorance" and "Unlawful"  apply in some if not most of those cases?  Yes.  Hell Yes. 

However there is a yooooge difference between the two.   

Yes. President whips a couple thousand people into a frenzy he says we're going to the capital and showing them how mad we are!

... and the sheeple do as they're told.

But there was no evidence of pre-planning. So it didn't happen.

Replace with a bunch of Mexicans all sitting around drinking beer and one of them said hey let's go rape a white woman,!. And they do. Well hey, nobody planned it! It just sort of happened spontaneously.

So it didn't happen.

Geesus...

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Yes. President whips a couple thousand people into a frenzy he says we're going to the capital and showing them how mad we are!

City of Lights with a bunch of Mexicans are all sitting around drinking beer and one of them said hey. And they do. Well hey, nobody plant it! It just sort of happened spontaneously.

So it didn't happen.

Geesus...

Hey, you could replace the word "capital" with Ferguson and your story still works, cool.

6 hours ago, RLLD said:

I have to wonder, do people actually believe this sh!t when they hear it....like when the media tried over and over to undermine Trump with these lies, and in every instance it was proven to be lies....are there people who still try to believe this sh!t?

People believe what they want to believe. That's all the media is on both sides. Confirm what your audience already believes, they get a little endorphin rush, and come back for more. 

27 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Replace with a bunch of Mexicans all sitting around drinking beer and one of them said hey let's go rape a white woman,!. And they do. Well hey, nobody planned it! It just sort of happened spontaneously.

So it didn't happen.

Geesus...

Is this let's keep repeating ourselves game? 

:lol:

I bet you I can show you way more scenes/videos from last summer alone of liberals committing violence, burning buildings, injuring other citizens, attacking cops, throwing molotov cocktails  destroying federal and not nonfederal property, looting and burning stores, attacking motorists in their vehicles, Threatening business owners as they put them out of business telling them that if they rebuild they will get burned down again, etc, etc, etc, than you can of anything that happened at the capital.

And when I say way more, I mean WAAAAAAYY MORE.

What a bunch of pvssy sheep you liberals are.

There's the difference. I don't know anybody who has denied the violence and the bullschit that happened in the various local riots. Angie, here's a shocker. You mean you have more evidence of local crime being committed Ben an uprising against our nation's capital and elected officials? Wow that's a f****** shock. I would sure as Fock hope so.  I hope its a one time event. 

But we literally have idiots on this board that's swear 'there's just a couple guys taking selfies.' Just a routine Capital tour. - Despite overwhelming video evidence to the contrary. And by the way, that was our nation's capital, Remember 9/11 when that schiit mattered?  Funny thing about you Amurcan Patriots'.

And here's a tip? It's okay to be disgusted at the local level violence AND furious at the attack of our nation's capital.

You can be both. It doesn't make your PP any smaller.

But partisan hacks like you  just don't seem to understand that.

- A one track mind. 

A lot like when guys like me we're outraged at 9:11 and still saw the stupidity of  invading Iraq. But guys like you and your alias friends were too busy burning Dixie Chicks CDs to understand anything involving more than Blind Faith and single track stupidity.

How'd that work out for you?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

There's the difference. I don't know anybody who has denied the violence and the bullschit that happened in the various local riots. Angie, here's a shocker. You mean you have more evidence of local crime being committed Ben an uprising against our nation's capital and elected officials? Wow that's a f****** shock. I would sure as Fock hope so.  I hope its a one time event. 

But we literally have idiots on this board that's swear 'there's just a couple guys taking selfies.' Just a routine Capital tour. - Despite overwhelming video evidence to the contrary. And by the way, that was our nation's capital, Remember 9/11 when that schiit mattered?  Funny thing about you Amurcan Patriots'.

And here's a tip? It's okay to be disgusted at the local level and the attack of our nation's capital. You can be both. It doesn't make your PP any smaller.

911 all over again!!!!! Confiscate their phones and delete their selfies now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

9 hours ago, wiffleball said:

And here's a tip? It's okay to be disgusted at the local level violence AND furious at the attack of our nation's capital.

You can be both. It doesn't make your PP any smaller.

But partisan hacks like you  just don't seem to understand that.

- A one track mind. 

A lot like when guys like me we're outraged at 9:11 and still saw the stupidity of  invading Iraq. But guys like you and your alias friends were too busy burning Dixie Chicks CDs to understand anything involving more than Blind Faith and single track stupidity.

How'd that work out for you?

I missed the nationwide manhunt and subsequent imprisonment by the FBI concerning the left wing/ democrat party sanctioned violence on a much grander scale from 2020. Mostly peaceful. What a hack 

I don’t think most people believed it was some huge orchestrated conspiracy. But it was an effort to question and undermine the legitimacy of a democratic election, which culminated in the sacking of the Capitol. That’s plenty bad without getting into some deeper conspiracy 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t think most people believed it was some huge orchestrated conspiracy. But it was an effort to question and undermine the legitimacy of a democratic election, which culminated in the sacking of the Capitol. That’s plenty bad without getting into some deeper conspiracy 

Sacking? My god, can you people ever describe anything from the other side without going to the extreme? 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sacking? My god, can you people ever describe anything from the other side without going to the extreme? 

It was extreme :wacko:

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It was extreme :wacko:

They were up and doing business a few hours later, same day. Yeah, Sacking. I thought you guys were the educated ones? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They were up and doing business a few hours later, same day. Yeah, Sacking. I thought you guys were the educated ones? 

Storming? Overrunning? What adjective do you prefer? They sure as fock weren’t just talking in the majesty of the rotunda :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Storming? Overrunning? What adjective do you prefer? They sure as fock weren’t just talking in the majesty of the rotunda :rolleyes:

A mostly peaceful protest would be an apt, modern description.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A mostly peaceful protest would be an apt, modern description.  

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yet that's pretty much what happened...

Was what happened on Jan 6 bad?

Were the race riots last year bad?

Does the outcome change at all whether they were organized or just occurred organically?

Most people think both were terrible, it's the spittle in the corner of their mouth guys that want to have a narrative that fits their ideology. I guess that's why this place is still around.

• Like 3

If I posted a link to Occupy Democrats that had an article about the FBI saying there was absolutely no fraud found from the election but listed no sources, would you take that as credible information here?

44 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If I posted a link to Occupy Democrats that had an article about the FBI saying there was absolutely no fraud found from the election but listed no sources, would you take that as credible information here?

Depends if it was widespread. Because by law there was fraud 

16 hours ago, paulinstl said:

Was what happened on Jan 6 bad?

Were the race riots last year bad?

Does the outcome change at all whether they were organized or just occurred organically?

Most people think both were terrible, it's the spittle in the corner of their mouth guys that want to have a narrative that fits their ideology. I guess that's why this place is still around.

Here's a napkin. :napkin: