Big Guy

January 6th Insurrection = Complete Bull

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Looks like the Brazilian right wing crazies have copied the American right wing crazies. What a mess. 

Could be worse, they could've copied the left wing crazies.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Could be worse, they could've copied the left wing crazies.

They think men get pregnant too? 

18 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

nope all real

let me guess, they didnt show the part where the cops just welcomed people in

I

Asking once more, hoe does that change what the trespassers did?  Are they less guilty? Seems like deflection.

13 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I

Asking once more, hoe does that change what the trespassers did?  Are they less guilty? Seems like deflection.

How many of the 2020 rioters were thrown into solitary confinement for months? You know, the ones who were looting stores, burning down police stations, throwing Molotov cocktails, impeding traffic and threatening motorists and overall killing police and citizens and tearing down federal landmarks and destroying people's businesses to the tune of over $2B in insurance claims alone? 

You liberals have zero sense of reality. 

46 minutes ago, craftsman said:

How many of the 2020 rioters were thrown into solitary confinement for months? You know, the ones who were looting stores, burning down police stations, throwing Molotov cocktails, impeding traffic and threatening motorists and overall killing police and citizens and tearing down federal landmarks and destroying people's businesses to the tune of over $2B in insurance claims alone? 

You liberals have zero sense of reality. 

They were pieces of sh1t too. What does that have to with my question? What difference did it make whether cops let rioters through a barricade? Did that change their behavior in any way? Why can't one of you right wingers answer this simple question?

9 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

They were pieces of sh1t too. What does that have to with my question? What difference did it make whether cops let rioters through a barricade? Did that change their behavior in any way? Why can't one of you right wingers answer this simple question?

Some of us think they did it on purpose.  Crazy, right? Now that I have answered your question, can you tell us why Ray Epps wasn’t arrested and what’s the status of the pipe bomb investigation? 

8 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

It does not matter that the cops let those people into the Capital building, nor does it matter that they let those other idiots burn cities and loot elsewhere.....though I do think people who had damages should be able to sue the governments for failure to do their job, but that is another topic really.

Idiots did stupid stuff.  Hold the idiots accountable and move on. 

1 hour ago, paulinstl said:

So here is the deal.  The protesters shouldn’t have been there.  I hated seeing it.

With that said it was not an “Insurrection”.  People were following the velvet ropes inside like they were tourists.  Nobody was “armed”.  And INSURRECTION doesn’t end with people just leaving….walking out.  And no cop died that day, that is an indisputable fact. One did, a day later of natural causes.  

People should be held responsible but the INSANE amount of not just spin or hyperbole but outright lying is crazy.  It’s not right. 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, paulinstl said:

They were pieces of shlt in 2020. Violent criminals trying to overthrow multiple states in the US. Burning federal buildings and police stations is a true insurrection. 

The people that went into selfie-fest were just dumb. And yeah, plenty of them were baited into the capital by the cops allowing people to just go in.

For you libs to call Jan 6th an insurrection was just a to make it sound ominous when it wasn't. The first couple days after that happened, everybody in the government and the news was calling it a riot. Then some genius got the idea to say, "Don't call it a riot, call it an INSURRECTION". Then all the brain dead liberals followed their masters in that narrative. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, paulinstl said:

I

Nope some people broke some things. But let’s not pretend these were all some crazed lunatics looking to over throw the govt 

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Nope some people broke some things. But let’s not pretend these were all some crazed lunatics looking to over throw the govt 

I guess the bar for insurrection is that cops were assaulted.  

Then again during the 2 years of BLM riots, many, many cops were assaulted, so I don't know how to reconcile that.  Maybe you had to assault these special police officers.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

I guess the bar for insurrection is that cops were assaulted.  

Then again during the 2 years of BLM riots, many, many cops were assaulted, so I don't know how to reconcile that.  Maybe you had to assault these special police officers.

At the US Capitol during the transition of power.

Btw, ... nevermind .. you won't understand .. or at least pretend not to.

Were Several Cops Killed at George Floyd Protests? | Snopes.com

Just now, kozmiq said:

At the US Capitol during the transition of power.

Btw, ... nevermind .. you won't understand .. or at least pretend not to.

🤣

19 hours ago, paulinstl said:

Because the whole thing was instigated by the fbi and cia as a huge power grab.  They paid informants/operatives like Ray Epps to be on the blow horn telling his Proud Boys and Oath Keeper buddies to storm the Capitol.  They knew Democrats would pour money into their organization to investigate and prosecute these right-wing protesters.  The FBI/CIA wanted to win public support for more strict controls of free speech, for more power to secretly monitor people.  This Jan. 6th BS is much bigger than a few idiots walking around the Capitol screaming some non-sense.  It is big state power grab to suck in more money and get more power to abuse people that disagree with their agenda.  And while you may now support a lot of the crap the FBI wants to crack down on, they are really just playing you.  Because once those bastards get power, they will make everyone's life hell.  

Oh, January 6th was the biggest assault on Democracy in our history.  What a pantload.   How about this same FBI and CIA who killed JFK and RFK.  Killing a highly popular President who wanted to keep us out of Vietnam, who wanted to clean up the FBI and CIA, who wanted to clean up the mob, who wanted to get rid of big oil subsidies, who wanted to clean up our corrupt banking system.  Killing JFK and RFK robbed us of two great leaders who wanted to stand up to the corruption and abuses of power of the big state-corporate alliance which is nothing but soft fascism.  And all those forces joined together to put the Kennedy's and many others in their graves.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

So here is the deal.  The protesters shouldn’t have been there.  I hated seeing it.

I don't have a problem with the protesters being there at all.  They felt that something shady was going on with the election and they let those in charge know about it.  I see nothing wrong with that.  Everything else you said, I agree with.

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Oh, January 6th was the biggest assault on Democracy in our history.  What a pantload.   How about this same FBI and CIA who killed JFK and RFK.  Killing a highly popular President who wanted to keep us out of Vietnam, who wanted to clean up the FBI and CIA, who wanted to clean up the mob, who wanted to get rid of big oil subsidies, who wanted to clean up our corrupt banking system.  Killing JFK and RFK robbed up of two great leaders who wanted to stand up to the corrupt and abuse power of the big state-corporate alliance which is nothing but soft fascism. 

Hmm. So far as I know, JFK was murdered by a lone deranged Communist, while RFK was murdered by a Muslim terrorist. But you may have different info I guess. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hmm. So far as I know, JFK was murdered by a lone deranged Communist, while RFK was murdered by a Muslim terrorist. But you may have different info I guess. 

There is a 0% chance that Oswald is the sole conspirator in JFK.

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don't think JFK's killer was a  lone deranged Communist.  If you do some more research, you'll find out it was something alltogether different.

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Because you swallow any and every stupid thing the big statests tells you.   They tell you that there is no such thing as male or females, it is all some social construct and you buy it. Anyone who really believe JFK's head was not blown off by a frontal shot, is extremely gullible.  Sorry, LBJ and all their ilk like Hoover and Dulles were complete murderous turds.

JFK, RFK and MLK, JR. were all Democrats.  Methinks it wasn't Democrats that snuffef them out.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

There is a 0% chance that Oswald is the sole conspirator in JFK.

Save your effort.  As long as the big state folks keep telling Tim this, he will never be swayed.  The evidence of a coverup and multiple shooters is so overwhelming.   It is no wonder that trust in our government has fallen from 80 percent in the JFK years to 20 percent today.  Nobody except for a select few buys their crap anymore. 

19 hours ago, RLLD said:

It does not matter that the cops let those people into the Capital building, nor does it matter that they let those other idiots burn cities and loot elsewhere.....though I do think people who had damages should be able to sue the governments for failure to do their job, but that is another topic really.

Idiots did stupid stuff.  Hold the idiots accountable and move on. 

Thanks, this post is right on.

6 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

JFK, RFK and MLK, JR. were all Democrats.  Methinks it wasn't Democrats that snuffef them out.

Political labels have changed so much.  The biggest believers in a government conspiracy back in the late 60s and 70s were 'liberals'.  Now they are 'conservatives'.   Believe me, the likes of Hoover, LBJ, Dulles and most others that were the Democrat establishment hated JFK and RFK guts. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I didn’t know Oliver Stone posted in here. Love Wall Street and Platoon! 

I'll buy the argument that Oswald was the only shooter, but give me a break that he did it all on his own.  The police had a sketch... handed out to dozens of cops that's an EXACT image to Oswald and they caught him in an hour and a half, just 1 mile away?  You want a movie script, there's one right there for you.  There is a ZERO POINT ZERO percent chance that Oswald did this all on his own.

I believe that some of the cops admitted to being in on the Capitol insurrection..

2 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

I believe that some of the cops admitted to being in on it.

There were people higher up than that in on it too. A LOT higher up.

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Political labels have changed so much.  The biggest believers in a government conspiracy back in the late 60s and 70s were 'liberals'.  Now they are 'conservatives'.   Believe me, the likes of Hoover, LBJ, Dulles and most others that were the Democrat establishment hated JFK and RFK guts. 

Maybe.

Maybe not.

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I didn’t know Oliver Stone posted in here. Love Wall Street and Platoon! 

JFK was Stone's most important movie as it correctly lead to a portion of the FBI files to be released, even if Stone was not right in everything.  Stone's movie was far closer to the Truth than that idiotic Warren Report.  JFK was probably the most important movie of our lifetime. 

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

There were people higher up than that in on it too. A LOT higher up.

I value your opinion (it is an opinion).

Hopefully, you value mine.

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

JFK was Stone's most important movie as it correctly lead to a portion of the FBI files to be released, even if Stone was not right in everything.  Stone's movie was far closer to the Truth than that idiotic Warren Report.  JFK was probably the most important movie of our lifetime. 

Gerald Ford on the Warren Commission.  Hummm

1 minute ago, kozmiq said:

Maybe.

Maybe not.

No maybes' about it.  LBJ only took the VP job because he thought Kennedy would die in office.  And when Kennedy's health was doing the job too slowly, he took the matter into his own hands.  He was the biggest psychopathic bastard ever to hold the office. 

I value your opinion (it is an opinion).

Hopefully, you value mine.

I caught your post before the update.  I thought you were talking about JFK, not January 6th.

Just now, jonmx said:

No maybes' about it.  LBJ only took the VP job because he thought Kennedy would die in office.  And when Kennedy's health was doing the job too slowly, he took the matter into his own hands.  He was the biggest psychopathic bastard ever to hold the office. 

Maybe .. stil it IS just an opinion.

Gerald Ford on the Warren Commission.  Hummm

Yeah.  And Ford moved the bullet wound in JFK's back up 8" to support the magic bullet non-sense.  There is almost no difference between establishment Democrats and establishment Republicans.  They are just pretending to be on two different teams while the government-corporate alliance keeps getting more powerful.  The difference is superficial.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If I had to bet my life's savings on it... I'd bet every penny that LBJ was involved in JFK's assassination.

He passed a lot of JFK's agenda.

3 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Maybe .. stil it IS just an opinion.

What happened is a fact.  And more Americans need to wake up to the fact or we are going to lose this great gift of freedom that was once America.  

Just now, kozmiq said:

He passed a lot of JFK's agenda.

LBJ played the game.  He pretended to be a good foot soldier while in reality was JFK's Brutus.