Big Guy

January 6th Insurrection = Complete Bull

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

What happened is a fact.  And more Americans need to wake up to the fact or we are going to lose this great gift of freedom that was once America.  

I'm independently minded.  I may be agreeing with you.  But it's still opinion.

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

LBJ played the game.  He pretended to be a good foot soldier while in reality was JFK's Brutus. 

You may be right AND you may not be.  It IS still your opinion.

I don't pretend to KNOW the truth.  I've looked at both and more opinions.

7 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

I'm independently minded.  I may be agreeing with you.  But it's still opinion.

You can spin believing in truth as an opinion.   I have looked at both sidrs and i wish the government was not lying. But it is a fact that the FBI has lied and covered up almost everything about the JFK assassination and still maintains telling those ridiculous lies today.  The official position is indefensible and it is a disgrace that they are still lying and withholding information 60 years later. 

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

LBJ played the game.  He pretended to be a good foot soldier while in reality was JFK's Brutus. 

Dude, I agree there's a cover up .. BUT it hasn't been proven YET.

Too much redacted information.

6 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Dude, I agree there's a cover up .. BUT it hasn't been proven YET.

Multiple shooters and the cover-uo has been proven extensively by anyone who has an open mind.  Influential people have too much riding on those lies to ever admit the truth.   Not every detail will ever be known.  But virtually every part of government had their fingerprints all over the cover-up and thus the assassination.  But a 'mainstream' admission will never ever happen no matter how big the mountain of evidence is.  

6 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Multiple shooters and the cover-uo has been proven extensively by anyone who has an open mind.  Influential people have too much riding on those lies to ever admit the truth.   Not every detail will ever be known.  But virtually every part of government had their fingerprints all over the cover-up and thus the assassination.  But a 'mainstream' admission will never ever happen no matter how big the mountain of evidence is.  

I agree with most of that - I'm just sure who is responsible.  You have your mind made up - I'm open minded and not sure who was responsible.

I do know Oswald did not act alone .. if at all.

Two people can't keep a secret, there was a conspiracy, but not on a major scale. Too many people, too many years...nobody has ever done a deathbed confession. Conspiracies on this scale never can happen in a vacuum. Someone would have talked by now.

4 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Two people can't keep a secret, there was a conspiracy, but not on a major scale. Too many people, too many years...nobody has ever done a deathbed confession. Conspiracies on this scale never can happen in a vacuum. Someone would have talked by now.

Deathbed confessions won't do it.  5 people have 'admitted' to being DB Cooper on their deathbed.   lol

Paul, I agree with you on many many issues BUT I believe a secret CAN be kept.

What's in those redacted materials.

19 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

I agree with that - I'm just sure who is responsible.  You have your mind made up - I'm open minded and not sure who was responsible.

I do knoe Oswald did not act alone .. if at all.

The FBI 'found' the magic bullet on JFK's stretcher which could only have been in Connelly's leg.  The FBI had the limo immediately cleaned and hid the bullet hole in the windshield from viewing.  The CIA picked up the real bullet which killed Kennedy and has lost it forever.  The SS change protocol that day backing off agents to allow for an easy shot through a perfect ambush zone.  LBJ's best friend had just bought the TSBD building a few months before.  A very likely FBI operative helped get Oswald a job there.  The mayor who changed the route was the brother of a man JFK had famously fired.  The stealing of JFK body from Dallas for a fraudlant ortopsy in a military hospital.  All this crap and so much more could only be pulled off only by people with the names LBJ, Hoover, Dulles, Cabell.....it is just too big for them not to have huge roles. 

Until proven, it's opinion.  You may be right.  But then again, all that may be a set up.  Let it go, man .. let it go.

3 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Until proven, it's opinion.  You may be right.  But then again, all that may be a set up.  Let it go, man .. let it go.

And the theory of gravity is just a theory.  By your standard nothing is ever proven.  The overwhelming evidence makes any other conclusion impossible.   The Governments DNA is in every aspect of this case making it a 99.9999 percent certainty.  That is proof enough.  

Your point is convincing .. BUT I've head convincing evidence that the CIA was responsible.  I've heard convincing evidence that the Communists were responsible.  I've heard convincing evidence that the MAFIA was responsible.  No matter how strong any evidence is, it is still opinion until proven.

I'm done here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Jack Ruby is the key. 

Agreed .. but he be dead.

Whoops, (Kramer:) now I'm done.

17 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Your point is convincing .. BUT I've head convincing evidence that the CIA was responsible.  I've heard convincing evidence that the Communists were responsible.  I've heard convincing evidence that the MAFIA was responsible.  No matter how strong any evidence is, it is still opinion until proven.

I'm done here.

The Commie angle was the cover story setup by the CIA which framed Oswald.    And yes, the CIA was in bed with the mob and used their thuggery in the JFK assassination and coverup just like the CIA used the mob for their anti-Castro efforts in Cuba.   Yes, the mob was involved with the CIA.  The list of Kennedy's powerful enemies is quite large and many of them had parts.  It is astounding just how deep this was and why some have a hard time grasping it is true.  

LBJ was such an incredibly sick bastard.  When Jackie got back on Air Force One that day, she opened her cabin only to find a nearly naked LBJ laying on JFK/Jackie's bed.  That SOB did not even wait for JFKs body to get cold.  He was also known to hit on Jackie.  Then he insisted on getting sworn in immediately and had a pretty white dress for Jackie to change into. She was in tears and refused.  Then when the judge showed up to swear him in, no one had a copy of the ceremony.  LBJ looked around and told the room he would deny this deny this if ever asked, and proceeded to pull out a copy from his pocket.  Then LBJ famously winked at his buddy during the ceremony.   Just a low-life psychopathic bastard who had known henchmen he employed.   One of whom had his fingerprints found on the 6th floor of the DSBD and quite possibly was the one  who planted the guns and bullets.  Yes, there were two guns found.  A second gun of the roof which match the gun owned by the guy who drove LHO to work that day.  He was set to be a second patsy if the case against LHO fell apart. 

LOFL at the guys in here that can claim with absolute certainly that the JFK assassination was carried out by elements of the FBI, CIA, and LBJ all in a grand conspiracy to off a sitting POTUS with SOME EVIDENCE, but no PROOF.

Then the same dudes turn around and tell you that J6 was just a bunch of tourists taking selfies, with no weapons and btw, it's all the Democrats and cops fault. While there is, in easily obtainable existence, ABSOLUTE PROOF that the Capitol cops were engaged in hand to hand combat with nutbags that were violently attempting to enter the Capitol building in order to obstruct the peaceful transfer of power. You guys are too fukin much.

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

LOFL at the guys in here that can claim with absolute certainly that the JFK assassination was carried out by elements of the FBI, CIA, and LBJ all in a grand conspiracy to off a sitting POTUS with SOME EVIDENCE, but no PROOF.

Then the same dudes turn around and tell you that J6 was just a bunch of tourists taking selfies, with no weapons and btw, it's all the Democrats and cops fault. While there is, in easily obtainable existence, ABSOLUTE PROOF that the Capitol cops were engaged in hand to hand combat with nutbags that were violently attempting to enter the Capitol building in order to obstruct the peaceful transfer of power. You guys are too fukin much.

No proof?  Good lord read a frigging book sometime.   Even despite the massive amount of evidence destroyed by the FBI/CIA, there is still an overwhelming case to be made for a multi-government agency conspiracy.   Documents, key witness testimony, physical evidence.   The case is far superior to the case against LHO, which would have failed miserably if it went to court

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

No proof?  Good lord read a frigging book sometime.   Even despite the massive amount of evidence destroyed by the FBI/CIA, there is still an overwhelming case to be made for a multi-government agency conspiracy.   Documents, key witness testimony, physical evidence.   The case is far superior to the case against LHO, which would have failed miserably if it went to court

I've read the books, d!ckhead. I'm a conspiracy fan, and have done a lot of reading about JFK and many other conspiracies. JFK is one of my favorite movies. I believe there likely was a conspiracy to have him killed. But there is no PROOF, just lots of EVIDENCE. 

Again, there is incontrovertible video PROOF that J6 was a violent attempt to stall or prevent the peaceful transfer of power. Get your terms straight and stop making assumptions about me and what I know/believe. 

59 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I've read the books, d!ckhead. I'm a conspiracy fan, and have done a lot of reading about JFK and many other conspiracies. JFK is one of my favorite movies. I believe there likely was a conspiracy to have him killed. But there is no PROOF, just lots of EVIDENCE. 

Again, there is incontrovertible video PROOF that J6 was a violent attempt to stall or prevent the peaceful transfer of power. Get your terms straight and stop making assumptions about me and what I know/believe. 

we came dang close to losing our country.  Worst since the civil war!!!!!!!!!

how's that?

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

There is also video PROOF that some cops let a fairly behaved crowd through the barricade then sashayed towards the Capitol while the behaved crowd filed in behind them.  Just saying.  :dunno: 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Gerald Posner’s book Case Closed takes every conspiracy theory on JFK and tears them all to shreds. Highly recommended. 

Then how come they haven’t released the documents? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then how come they haven’t released the documents? 

Because governments tend to be absurdly overprotective and secretive, and they’re probably embarrassed by various screwups that occurred. We have documents dating back before World War II that have never been released, same for England. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Because governments tend to be absurdly overprotective and secretive, and they’re probably embarrassed by various screwups that occurred. We have documents dating back before World War II that have never been released, same for England. 

But there was a law passed to release these ones. So why not? Everyone involved is dead. 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Who knows? Bureaucracy most likely. 

No, only the president can sign an executive order to delay it.  That’s not bureaucracy. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, only the president can sign an executive order to delay it.  That’s not bureaucracy. 

Liberals change the meaning of words so often they can't even keep up with it. The liberal collective is confusing itself it seems.

Just now, craftsman said:

Liberals change the meaning of words so often they can't even keep up with it. The liberal collective is confusing itself it seems.

The word actually says bureau in it. 

30 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m guessing bureaucrats talked him into it. 

The CIA director did.  Every time. 

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Gerald Posner’s book Case Closed takes every conspiracy theory on JFK and tears them all to shreds. Highly recommended. 

I've read it - great for laughs. 

20 hours ago, jerryskids said:

There is also video PROOF that some cops let a fairly behaved crowd through the barricade then sashayed towards the Capitol while the behaved crowd filed in behind them.  Just saying.  :dunno: 

Yup. Not sure if that's part of the investigation,  but I'd assume it is. I'd love to find out why that happened. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/oath-keepers-members-convicted-seditious-conspiracy-rcna66622

Oath Keepers members convicted of seditious conspiracy

A jury on Monday convicted four members of the extremist group the Oath Keepers of seditious conspiracy.

The jury started deliberations Thursday morning after a trial that spanned five weeks.

Prosecutors said the four defendants — Roberto Minuta, Joseph Hackett, David Moerschel and Edward Vallejo — used a “perverted version of American history” to justify their actions on Jan. 6, 2021.

“Attacking the Capitol was a means to an end,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Louis Manzo told jurors during closing arguments Wednesday. He said the group took advantage of the riot and seized the opportunity to fulfill their goal of preventing Congress from counting the electoral votes and confirming Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 presidential election.

“January 6 was just a battle. The full conspiracy was to stop the transfer of power,” Manzo said.

Prosecutors said Vallejo was staged at a Virginia hotel with a stockpile of rifles — which they have called a "Quick Reaction Force" — while Hackett, Moerschel and Minuta led groups to breach the Capitol building.

[...]

The trial, which started Dec. 12, included testimony from Brian Ulrich, a member of the Oath Keepers’ Georgia chapter who had pleaded guilty to seditious conspiracy and obstruction of an official proceeding. Ulrich testified that he took part in the storming of the Capitol because he wanted to stop the counting of the Electoral College votes.

“There’s no other reason to go in that building at that point,” Ulrich said.

Manzo also pointed jurors to clips from a selfie-style video of Minuta, filmed in what appears to be his car. In the video, a furious Minuta yells about fake ballots, complains that Congress hasn’t done enough about the problem and said children would become "slaves" if people don't act.

“Millions will die,” Minuta said in another clip from the same video. “So what. So what…. I’m not afraid and I’m ready to f---ing go.” 

The four defendants were charged as part of the same seditious conspiracy case involving Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes that went to trial in October. The case was split into two trials due to the number of defendants.