Big Guy

January 6th Insurrection = Complete Bull

20 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

10s of millions of Americans believe our institutions tilted the scales in favor of Biden. From the media and tech blackout of the laptop story, to the 51 experts, voting rule changes using lawfare instead of implementing via constitutional norms and processes, countless examples forcible opposition suppression (Amazon and app stores dropping parlor). I could go on. 

So since you’re so smart, what are you thoughts on what we should do with these people?

It is not a matter of believing, it absolutely happen.  Our government cheated us out of a fair election and we are suppose to believe the election was fair and honest.   Eff that. 

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

10s of millions of Americans believe our institutions tilted the scales in favor of Biden. From the media and tech blackout of the laptop story, to the 51 experts, voting rule changes using lawfare instead of implementing via constitutional norms and processes, countless examples forcible opposition suppression (Amazon and app stores dropping parlor). I could go on. 

So since you’re so smart, what are you thoughts on what we should do with these people?

If they didn’t break the law they can believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa.

Once you break the laws go explain your “but the laptop story made it rigged” to someone who gives a fock and vote for your guy next time.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

It is not a matter of believing, it absolutely happen.  Our government cheated us out of a fair election and we are suppose to believe the election was fair and honest.   Eff that. 

The election was fair. One guy won, another guy lost.

These neckbeards and oddballs who think they know better got used by Donald and all wrapped up in this fake patriot bullshet where they think they are fighting tyranny lost their minds and are going to jail.

21 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Once you break the laws go explain your “but the laptop story made it rigged” to someone who gives a fock and vote for your guy next time.

That’s not what I asked you

3 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

That’s not what I asked you

I answered I thought. If there were any laws broken then prove it. Otherwise STFU 

Thats generally how things work.

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The election was fair. One guy won, another guy lost.

These neckbeards and oddballs who think they know better got used by Donald and all wrapped up in this fake patriot bullshet where they think they are fighting tyranny lost their minds and are going to jail.

It is not fair when huge buearacratic intelligence organization illegal collude with major corporations to mislead the American public which absolutely altered the election results.    There is a reason we have laws against government employees using their positions and power for political purposes.  But the left no longer gives a shite about this country. 

29 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

They did break the law.   But the Justice Department supports it, so there is no enforcement.

Sounding tinhatty up in here. Please contain your emotion and don’t riot and peacefully protest if you feel so inclined. 

24 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Sounding tinhatty up in here. Please contain your emotion and don’t riot and peacefully protest if you feel so inclined. 

NO SELFIES!!!! :cry:

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

NO SELFIES!!!! :cry:

Peefoam still trying to figure out how to take selfies on his Jitterbug for when he storms the Capitol!

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

I answered I thought. If there were any laws broken then prove it. Otherwise STFU 

Thats generally how things work.

Seditious conspiracy sounds serious. You would think you would have ample evidence to convict someone of something so heinous. What was the evidence that the doj presented that warranted a severe charge to someone who was nowhere near the capital?

21 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Seditious conspiracy sounds serious. You would think you would have ample evidence to convict someone of something so heinous. What was the evidence that the doj presented that warranted a severe charge to someone who was nowhere near the capital?

I agree it is very serious. You can read all about it. It’s not secret.

A jury found him guilty after being presented the case and his defense. 

There was no evidence of anything.  You had Trump supporters convicted by people who despise Trump.   It is absurd these trials are held in Washington DC. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

There was no evidence of anything.  You had Trump supporters convicted by people who despise Trump.   It is absurd these trials are held in Washington DC. 

Take it up with the legal system. He got his trial, he was found guilty. He still thinks he is some patriot apparently and not a deluded loon. It’s kind of sad so many people got suckered into this but this dude sounds like a turd anyways.

23 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Here's to one day someone with a little power on the other side of the political aisle throws your stupid liberal ass behind bars for taking a selfie or for whatever dumb ass reason they want to pick. The country would absolutely be a better place without you being a part of it.  :cheers:

13 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Here's to one day someone with a little power on the other side of the political aisle throws your stupid liberal ass behind bars for taking a selfie or for whatever dumb ass reason they want to pick. The country would absolutely be a better place without you being a part of it.  :cheers:

Somehow I have managed to not be plucked off the streets and tossed in the gulag. Good thing I’m a Lib, I’d just give the secret handshake if it did happen and walk…

Enjoy the long weekend of spanking your self to fetish pron and Hungry Man dinners. Treat yourself this weekend, pal. You have earned it!

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Somehow I have managed to not be plucked off the streets and tossed in the gulag. Good thing I’m a Lib, I’d just give the secret handshake if it did happen and walk…

Enjoy the long weekend of spanking your self to fetish pron and Hungry Man dinners. Treat yourself this weekend, pal. You have earned it!

It's funny how it's always you thinking of such ideas. No coincidence I'm sure. It could only come from a dlckhead loser like yourself who has nothing better to do in life.  

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

It's funny how it's always you thinking of such ideas. No coincidence I'm sure. It could only come from a dlckhead loser like yourself who has nothing better to do in life.  

Easy spanky! Save your energy. 

Don’t forget to hyperventilate about stupid liberals 😂

• Haha 1

I looked I didn’t see any actual evidence seems weird. Maybe you can point me to it?

9 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

I looked I didn’t see any actual evidence seems weird. Maybe you can point me to it?

I wasn’t on the jury. The evidence was presented to them using this dumbasses chats, messages, letter he wrote, videos, etc. He presented his defense.

They found him guilty.

What do you find weird about this?

11 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I wasn’t on the jury. The evidence was presented to them using this dumbasses chats, messages, letter he wrote, videos, etc. He presented his defense.

They found him guilty.

What do you find weird about this?

If there was so much incriminating evidence, surely you would be able to point to it? I’m having trouble finding it.

I did find this though. 

Bank of America voluntarily gave up all the banking data of anyone that was in the area around January 6th to the FBI. I am curious where that rates on your civil liberties I don’t give a sh!t about scale? 

13 hours ago, thegeneral said:

It is good to be an Aryan and not a Jew.  

51 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

If there was so much incriminating evidence, surely you would be able to point to it? I’m having trouble finding it.

I did find this though. 

Bank of America voluntarily gave up all the banking data of anyone that was in the area around January 6th to the FBI. I am curious where that rates on your civil liberties I don’t give a sh!t about scale? 

Link

This is from a prosecutor observing from the first couple weeks of the trial.

What do you think these guy’s are guilty of?

Regarding the bank data, if what you are saying is accurate. I would agree this is tricky and that this activity should always be regulated and reviewed. If trying to find criminals I do give latitude to cops and the criminal justice system to do their work. If for instance a kid was abducted and they have partial plates of a rental car then I would want them to have the ability to quickly access data, including mine, to try and find out something. 

Link

This is from a prosecutor observing from the first couple weeks of the trial.

What do you think these guy’s are guilty of?

Regarding the bank data, if what you are saying is accurate. I would agree this is tricky and that this activity should always be regulated and reviewed. If trying to find criminals I do give latitude to cops and the criminal justice system to do their work. If for instance a kid was abducted and they have partial plates of a rental car then I would want them to have the ability to quickly access data, including mine, to try and find out something. 

You’re going to need to do better than msnbc cupcake 

52 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

You’re going to need to do better than msnbc cupcake 

The fake news angle…meanwhile you are posting tweets from Mike Cernovich 😃

What don’t you believe about what this guy said? 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

This Oath Keeper guy pretty much is like Anne Frank.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

You’re proud to be a Nazi?

This U bro?

The fake news angle…meanwhile you are posting tweets from Mike Cernovich 😃

What don’t you believe about what this guy said? 

They are juror quotes liverlips 

17 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

They are juror quotes liverlips 

Liverlips is an underused phrased 😂

The msnbc article was from the case as well. You never said what you disagreed with or what this kook should have been charged with. 

4 hours ago, dogcows said:

You’re proud to be a Nazi?

This U bro?

😂😂😂😂

You're a focking idiot and so is the dude that posted it. Staged, moron. 

16 minutes ago, Reality said:

😂😂😂😂

You're a focking idiot and so is the dude that posted it. Staged, moron. 

Seriously.

Everyone knows Trump has those guy’s votes 😂

Very fine people!

What is the stance on Jessica Watkins for Right Wingers? On one hand, she is a hero for going to DC to try to stop the steal, on the other she's a tranny. Does she go to a Men's or Women's prison? Will Trump pardon her and will that be a good or bad thing in the eyes of the MAGAs?

A fockin' sicko Tranny is a hero of MAGA. 

So many questions. I'm guessing the Tranny thing keeps her from getting much support from the spittle in the corners of their mouths people here.

I am so sick of all the liberal authoritarian bastards who have been brainwashed by the government media and are too stupid to realize they are being manipulated into surrendering all our freedoms away.  All the government media has to do is say Trump, and they turn their brains off.  

I am so sick of all the right-wing authoritarian bastards who have been brainwashed by the White Pride Nationalist media and are too stupid to realize they are being manipulated into surrendering all our freedoms away.  All the right-wing media has to do is say Liberal, and they turn their brains off

The asine thing about modern leftist is they see government as diety which does not have to answer to anyone.  They see citizens as subjects.   The left has been brainwashed and has lost sight that our government is subject to 'We the People', not vice versa.  The government role is to protect people, not to protect itself.  The very thought of criminalizing people protesting government os so fricking absurd.  Meanwhile, the government sat on their arse while citizen's business and lifestyles were destroyed in protests and arson and looting which were thousands of time worse.  The left has become buffoons who are aiding the destruction of this country.  And many Republicans really are that much more awake.  

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

The very thought of criminalizing people protesting government os so fricking absurd.   

I bet you must have posted daily in support of the BLM protests. You people always want to bring them up when Jan 6 is talked about. So, I guess you were not in favor of the arrests made then either?

10 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I am so sick of all the right-wing authoritarian bastards who have been brainwashed by the White Pride Nationalist media and are too stupid to realize they are being manipulated into surrendering all our freedoms away.  All the right-wing media has to do is say Liberal, and they turn their brains off

Pure idiocrosy.  You can not even think for yourself.   BTW, even FoxNews is part of the establishment media which feeds propaganda.  You don't even understand the real issues and the forces destroying the country.  Stay stupid. 

9 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I bet you must have posted daily in support of the BLM protests. You people always want to bring them up when Jan 6 is talked about. So, I guess you were not in favor of the arrests made then either?

Citizens destroying and attacking other citizens is when the government is suppose to get involved.  The fact that certain political groups got a pass for attacking other citizens and their livelihood is ridiculous.  What was even more ridiculous, is the government only acted swiftly and harshly when some citizens tried to defend themselves.   This is frigging Nazi Germany and people who value real freedom are the Jews.  

One set of rules for the leftists authoritarians and another set for the subhuman.