fandandy

Trump Rally Tonight - Alabama

There are a lot of great Americans in Alabama. 

• Like 1

Why is he rallying in the hick states? He’s already got the hillbilly vote locked up.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

What are the hick states?  Got a list?

I promise you he doesn't consider any of the states that hold these city stats and "leaders", hick states.

The twenty cities in the United States with the highest murder rates (murders per 100,000 people) are:

1. St. Louis, MO (69.4) - Democrat Mayor
  2. Baltimore, MD (51.1) - Democrat Mayor
  3. New Orleans, LA (40.6) - Democrat Mayor
  4. Detroit, MI (39.7) - Democrat Mayor
  5. Cleveland, OH (33.7) - Democrat Mayor
  6. Las Vegas, NV (31.4) - Democrat Mayor
  7. Kansas City, MO (31.2) - Democrat Mayor
  8. Memphis, TN (27.1) - Democrat Mayor
  9. Newark, NJ (25.6) - Democrat Mayor
  10. Chicago, IL (24) - Democrat Mayor
  11. Cincinnati, OH (23.8) - Democrat Mayor
  12. Philadelphia, PA (20.2) - Democrat Mayor
  13. Milwaukee, WI (20.0) - Democrat Mayor
  14. Tulsa, OK (18.6) - Republican Mayor - :shocking:
  15. Pittsburgh, PA (18.4) - Democrat Mayor
  16. Indianapolis, IN (17.7) - Democrat Mayor
  17. Louisville, KY (17.5) - Democrat Mayor
  18. Oakland, CA (17.1) - Democrat Mayor
  19. Washington D.C. (17.0) - Democrat Mayor
  20. Atlanta, GA (16.7) - Democrat Mayor

Maybe the one that has a republican mayor of it's crappy city?

• Thanks 1

I’ve heard some people say Pennsylvania is a hick state with a few ghettos. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Why is he rallying in the hick states? He’s already got the hillbilly vote locked up.

Because it's not about an election three years from now. It's about his ego, and grabbing some money doesn't hurt either. 

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Because it's not about an election three years from now. It's about his ego, and grabbing some money doesn't hurt either. 

Maybe he cares as much as any conservative in this country that it's being torn to shreds by this commie loving government. I would hold rallies against it if anyone cared and if I wouldn't instantly get fired from my job and get death threats for not being a liberal piece of shlt.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Maybe he cares as much and any conservative in this country that it's being torn to shreds by this commie loving government. I would hold rallies against it if anyone cared and if I wouldn't instantly get fired from my job and get death threats for not being a liberal piece of shlt.

You really should look into Trump's PAC that was supposed to go toward helping GOP candidates and exactly how much of it he has kept himself.

Jesus, you guys still havent figgered out he has you guys f****** snowed. Begs you for money to disprove 'fake' elections. Except he has not spent any money on that. Look into that as well. Begs for money to help Republican candidates. But he hasn't spent money on that either. When are you going to f****** wake up and realize this guy has been conning people since puberty?

I'll give him credit. The dude's done the math. What people typically make televangelists into multi-millionaires? - ain't libruhls lol. 

Dude Would would run as a Wiccan transvestite pedophile cannibal if it made him $10 more than running as a Republican.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

He likes a safe crowd. Can’t go anywhere near the cities 

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He likes a safe crowd. Can’t go anywhere near the cities 

Yeah, that really tells you all you need to know about Dems.  Excellent post.

• Like 2

You would think the ones that cried and whined  and bought all the made up bullshit during Trump would pipe down after foisting the  Disaster that Biden is on the world.  But nope, same dopes who got us where we are now gonna keep on yappin. 

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You would think the ones that cried and whined  and bought all the made up bullshit during Trump would pipe down after foisting the  Disaster that Biden is on the world.  But nope, same dopes who got us where we are now gonna keep on yappin. 

Yep. Biden is the first president in my life that I am absolutely certain I could do a better job than.

Maybe Bush II. But Biden for sure. 

26 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yep. Biden is the first president in my life that I am absolutely certain I could do a better job than.

Maybe Bush II. But Biden for sure. 

Both.  I have no doubt you would. 

I don’t usually watch much of these kind of events, but I saw a few clips of Trump here. High energy, sharp as ever, making complete sense. He is missed. 

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ve heard some people say Pennsylvania is a hick state with a few ghettos. 

This precisely.

9 hours ago, wiffleball said:

You really should look into Trump's PAC that was supposed to go toward helping GOP candidates and exactly how much of it he has kept himself.

Jesus, you guys still havent figgered out he has you guys f****** snowed. Begs you for money to disprove 'fake' elections. Except he has not spent any money on that. Look into that as well. Begs for money to help Republican candidates. But he hasn't spent money on that either. When are you going to f****** wake up and realize this guy has been conning people since puberty?

I'll give him credit. The dude's done the math. What people typically make televangelists into multi-millionaires? - ain't libruhls lol. 

Dude Would would run as a Wiccan transvestite pedophile cannibal if it made him $10 more than running as a Republican.

Tic tic tic

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Both.  I have no doubt you would. 

We'd be better off picking officials out of a hat at random than what we do now. At least we might get people with some integrity who put the people first once in a while.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

“Briefly.” Lol. Just had to slide that in there :D 

Mostly peaceful protests. Heard that for a whole focking year. Get back to me when it becomes a platform. 

And honestly, I didn't hear the rally. Was the booing briefly according to the notes you were taking while watching it and looking for material?

8 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Mostly peaceful protests. Heard that for a whole focking year. Get back to me when it becomes a platform. 

And honestly, I didn't hear the rally. Was the booing briefly according to the notes you were taking while watching it and looking for material?

America misses Trump.  We got left with a confused old puppet on strings.  And an army of progressives with green hair.  America weeps.

On 8/21/2021 at 9:10 PM, Utilit99 said:

I promise you he doesn't consider any of the states that hold these city stats and "leaders", hick states.

The twenty cities in the United States with the highest murder rates (murders per 100,000 people) are:

1. St. Louis, MO (69.4) - Democrat Mayor
  2. Baltimore, MD (51.1) - Democrat Mayor
  3. New Orleans, LA (40.6) - Democrat Mayor
  4. Detroit, MI (39.7) - Democrat Mayor
  5. Cleveland, OH (33.7) - Democrat Mayor
  6. Las Vegas, NV (31.4) - Democrat Mayor
  7. Kansas City, MO (31.2) - Democrat Mayor
  8. Memphis, TN (27.1) - Democrat Mayor
  9. Newark, NJ (25.6) - Democrat Mayor
  10. Chicago, IL (24) - Democrat Mayor
  11. Cincinnati, OH (23.8) - Democrat Mayor
  12. Philadelphia, PA (20.2) - Democrat Mayor
  13. Milwaukee, WI (20.0) - Democrat Mayor
  14. Tulsa, OK (18.6) - Republican Mayor - :shocking:
  15. Pittsburgh, PA (18.4) - Democrat Mayor
  16. Indianapolis, IN (17.7) - Democrat Mayor
  17. Louisville, KY (17.5) - Democrat Mayor
  18. Oakland, CA (17.1) - Democrat Mayor
  19. Washington D.C. (17.0) - Democrat Mayor
  20. Atlanta, GA (16.7) - Democrat Mayor

Maybe the one that has a republican mayor of it's crappy city?

Trump won 25% of those states in 2020 (Louisiana, Tennessee, Kentucky, Oklahoma and Missouri).

I'd love for Trump to run in 2024 and win.  Half the heads in this country would explode.  When liberals are pissed, the country is heading in the right direction.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Trump won 25% of those states in 2020 (Louisiana, Tennessee, Kentucky, Oklahoma and Missouri).

Not because of their mayors and shlt run cities at the local level.

Or do you think that's how it all works? The president appounts city mayors and handles all state and local affairs?

30 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Not because of their mayors and shlt run cities at the local level.

Or do you think that's how it all works? The president appounts city mayors and handles all state and local affairs?

No, but you asked if they were hick states.   Louisiana, Tennesse, Kentucky and Oklahoma are.  Not sure about Missouri.

That went well :lol:

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Five places I’d never want to live in. :thumbsup: 

Just now, MDC said:

Five places I’d never want to live in. :thumbsup: 

As long as I find a nice acreage away from any major cities I could be happy living in just about any state.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Five places I’d never want to live in visit. :thumbsup: 

nailed it

38 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No, but you asked if they were hick states.   Louisiana, Tennesse, Kentucky and Oklahoma are.  Not sure about Missouri.

What's your definition of hick state? I don't call states hick states. I do call many cities murderous. Would you rather live next door to a Trump voter or some ghetto fock who wouldn't think twice about shooting you and your family?

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What's your definition of hick state? I don't call states hick states. I do call many cities murderous. Would you rather live next door to a Trump voter or some ghetto fock who wouldn't think twice about shooting you and your family?

I wasn't commenting on whether being a hick state was good or bad.   But hick states are generally in the south, generally vote Republican, and generally have large rural areas.

So overall I agree with MDC's question...what's the point of rallying in states that he'd be guaranteed to win?   I guess I can buy it if it's about making sure he wins the primary...

45 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I wasn't commenting on whether being a hick state was good or bad.   But hick states are generally in the south, generally vote Republican, and generally have large rural areas.

So overall I agree with MDC's question...what's the point of rallying in states that he'd be guaranteed to win?   I guess I can buy it if it's about making sure he wins the primary...

What's a hick?

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

America misses Trump.  We got left with a confused old puppet on strings.  And an army of progressives with green hair.  America weeps.

It doesn't get more blind than this. America doesn't miss Trump. His hardcore loyalists think America misses him. A vast majority of Americans are relieved that this clown and worldwide embarrassment no longer sits in the Oval Office.