porkbutt

the vaccinated

personally know 5 people that are fully vaccinated and just tested postive and their whole families then got it too. :lol:

tell me why an unvaccinated person should be denied anything???

• Like 1

That’s what the retards who yell for people to get the vaccine don’t understand. It STILL is contagious, they can STILL get it and transmit it, the virus WILL mutate and a new strain will be here pretty much every year. People don’t understand simple science and refuse to acknowledge anything that doesn’t align with their views. They WILL find someone who aligns with it and parrot it back to others 

• Thanks 1

all it does it maybe help you not get it too bad. nothing else. telling others to get, etc…. STFU

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

all it does it maybe help you not get it too bad. nothing else. telling others to get, etc…. STFU

That’s literally all it does. Make the symptoms not as severe. Which is good don’t get me wrong. But this whole “if you aren’t vaccinated you’re going to be fired, can’t go shop in the store, can’t eat at restaurants, get kicked out of college, etc” is one of THE most retarded things liberals are doing. The vaccines for other things actually prevent it from spreading. Not this one. Which is why if I’m the students at university of Virginia I’m suing them for disenrolling me cause I didn’t get the vaccine that doesn’t prevent the spread 

Just now, Brad GLuckman said:

Whats the data on hospitalizations and deaths of vaccinated vs unvaccinated?

After that whole fiasco of them saying even if someone didn’t die of covid but tested positive after they die is still counted as a covid death I don’t believe anything they try to say about vaccinated vs unvaccinated. They’ve already said their inflating the numbers at a tremendous rate so whatever it is I guarantee it’s falsified data 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

After that whole fiasco of them saying even if someone didn’t die of covid but tested positive after they die is still counted as a covid death I don’t believe anything they try to say about vaccinated vs unvaccinated. They’ve already said their inflating the numbers at a tremendous rate so whatever it is I guarantee it’s falsified data 

The whole world is falsifying the data?

1 minute ago, Brad GLuckman said:

America is. That’s all I’m worried about since I live here. Being one of the cleanest countries in the world with our culture you can’t compare it to somewhere like India or China. They literally will wash dishes in the river there and not wash their hands or bathe. Our government have already admitted to falsifying data on covid. So anything they say about it now I question and don’t believe 

11 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Yup. Except Sweden. 

19 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

That’s literally all it does. Make the symptoms not as severe. Which is good don’t get me wrong. But this whole “if you aren’t vaccinated you’re going to be fired, can’t go shop in the store, can’t eat at restaurants, get kicked out of college, etc” is one of THE most retarded things liberals are doing. The vaccines for other things actually prevent it from spreading. Not this one. Which is why if I’m the students at university of Virginia I’m suing them for disenrolling me cause I didn’t get the vaccine that doesn’t prevent the spread 

I think UVA caved and enrolled them back in...

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. Except Sweden. 

Sweden has the same % of people fully vaccinated as the US and more with a first dose (and rising).

27 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Stop asking difficult questions! :mad:

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Sweden has the same % of people fully vaccinated as the US and more with a first dose (and rising).

Ok.  Them too. 

29 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I’m glad you’re not a doctor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Whats the data on hospitalizations and deaths of vaccinated vs unvaccinated?

who cares? whats your point? why do you care if someone else gets the vaccine?

42 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I know five completely retarded people and they’re all unvaccinated :( 

ok? point? why do you care??? moronic response 

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m glad you’re not a doctor.

Seeing as how most agree with me because we actually use the science and not emotion I’d say you’re a focking retarded ass moron but then again this is common knowledge so I’m just parroting what your parents and teachers have been telling you for the past 50+ years :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

My neighbors 9 year old had Covid the other week, he of course was not vaccinated.  The rest of his family all have been and none of them caught it despite living in the same house.  

9 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

who cares? whats your point? why do you care if someone else gets the vaccine?

It's the same philosophy as all vaccines since the beginning of them.  

10 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Seeing as how most agree with me because we actually use the science and not emotion I’d say you’re a focking retarded ass moron but then again this is common knowledge so I’m just parroting what your parents and teachers have been telling you for the past 50+ years :dunno: 

Can you try that again in English? :huh:

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He said you’re a cuck and your parents and teachers know it. 

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Can you gain some intelligence? That’s literally a complete sentence with no urbanization. If you can’t read it then like MDC you’re dumb as fock. Of course, this is also common knowledge seeing as how you’ve been clowned constantly for the dumb ass Sh1t you say. Gfiafp seems smart compared to you tards :lol: 

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

personally know 5 people that are fully vaccinated and just tested postive and their whole families then got it too. :lol:

tell me why an unvaccinated person should be denied anything???

simply because they don't comply with the death juice

2 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

simply because they don't comply with the death juice

thats the only answer. do you care if a dude at your work doesnt get flu shot????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

thats the only answer. do you care if a dude at your work doesnt get flu shot????

nope, because I'm not a moron lol

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Can you gain some intelligence? That’s literally a complete sentence with no urbanization. If you can’t read it then like MDC you’re dumb as fock. Of course, this is also common knowledge seeing as how you’ve been clowned constantly for the dumb ass Sh1t you say. Gfiafp seems smart compared to you tards :lol: 

That was better, when you sprinkled in a little punctuation. Good job :pats head:

13 hours ago, Big Guy said:

nope, because I'm not a moron lol

the only reason you’d tell someone else to get this shot is because youre bitter and scared and want them to be in same unsure boat as you. period. 

and im not talking about telling your parents or old person, etc to get.  they should!!  but worrying about someone in same restaurant to get it…fock off 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

I wish more people would get the vaccine so the pandemic would end, but I understand hesitancy. I also was hesitant. I don't understand all the people that are just so outspokenly against it. You see it on this board, calling people who got the vaccine idiots. If you can't see both sides of this, it's because you're just some dumbass manipulated by MSNBC or FOXNEWS.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

That was better, when you sprinkled in a little punctuation. Good job :pats head:

*yawn* come back when you learn a few things. Other than that, your opinion on things you have zero clue about are unwanted and further prove how retarded you are. Cause not a single thing I said isn’t backed by facts. You on the other hand, like a typical liberal lie about your point and then resort to deflecting and talking Sh1t. 

Now be a good boy and open up for your c0ckmeat sandwich 🍆  🥪 

13 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I wish more people would get the vaccine so the pandemic would end, but I understand hesitancy. I also was hesitant. I don't understand all the people that are just so outspokenly against it. You see it on this board, calling people who got the vaccine idiots. If you can't see both sides of this, it's because you're just some dumbass manipulated by MSNBC or FOXNEWS.

im for the vaccine for people that want it!!!! i fought for my parents to get!! i believe it helps to keep people from getting it bad!!! i dont believe everyone getting the shot will end pandemic. you can still get and spread!!! i just don’t understand trying to force it on people since it only helps the individual. we have no data. i had covid and no can say for sure if shot benefits me and i could give 2 focks if i get again

Played poker with 3 vaccinated people last Monday. All 3 text me yesterday saying they have covid. 3 other people there had covid in the past and weren’t vaccinated. 

I will never get the jab

12 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

From CNN: 

Our vaccines are working exceptionally well," Walensky told CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "They continue to work well for Delta, with regard to severe illness and death -- they prevent it. But what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission

Straight from CNN. As I said before, y’all’s retarded ass logic about “get the vaccine and covid will stop being spread!” Is focking idiotic. Do you not understand this and basic science? Jesus Christ American people are SO dumb and refuse to accept actual science :doh: 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

From CNN: 

Our vaccines are working exceptionally well," Walensky told CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "They continue to work well for Delta, with regard to severe illness and death -- they prevent it. But what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission

Straight from CNN. As I said before, y’all’s retarded ass logic about “get the vaccine and covid will stop being spread!” Is focking idiotic. Do you not understand this and basic science? Jesus Christ American people are SO dumb and refuse to accept actual science :doh: 

Ya the vaccine doesn't prevent it but according to the CDC:

Fully vaccinated people with Delta variant breakthrough infections can spread the virus to others. However, vaccinated people appear to be infectious for a shorter period.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/variants/delta-variant.html

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He said you’re a cuck and your parents and teachers know it. 

I won’t miss you :overhead:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

I won’t miss you :overhead:

I was interpreting what he said. Just like when I called Wiffleball a twat, and you said pot/kettle about me.  No direct contact.  Or did you forget? 

1 minute ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Ya the vaccine doesn't prevent it but according to the CDC:

Fully vaccinated people with Delta variant breakthrough infections can spread the virus to others. However, vaccinated people appear to be infectious for a shorter period.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/variants/delta-variant.html

Do they spread the virus? The answer is yes. The SMALL data sample they have isn’t anywhere close to even a fourth of a proper study. Add to the fact that CDC has changed their minds constantly you’d be a fool to take what they said as 100% truth. Simple science has literally shown that your OPINION on this matter is 100% wrong just like the rest of the liberals. Yet, y’all yell at others to “trust the science”. Talk about pot meeting kettle :doh: 

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Played poker with 3 vaccinated people last Monday. All 3 text me yesterday saying they have covid. 3 other people there had covid in the past and weren’t vaccinated. 

I will never get the jab

wait did the 3 that had before get again?? very interested in that

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was interpreting what he said. Just like when I called Wiffleball a twat, and you said pot/kettle about me.  No direct contact.  Or did you forget? 

No you weren’t, he didn’t even direct the post at me :D 

Now leave