MDC

***OFFICIAL*** HT and Worms banned for six months thread

For the past two months I have been searching for Titans to plead for clemency. There was a rumor that he had gone off the reservation and was holed up in a village in north Vietnam. I hired some mercs and they took me up river on a PT boat. It was pretty cool, those crazy focks were surfing off the boat. Anyway, when I found Titans he was all whacked out, said I was an errand boy sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill. After a few insane nights he said I could resume posting. 

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

I put to the Geek Club that the 6 month ban resets to 0 days served every time Hardcore Welcher posts, no credit for time served at all.

Thirded

• Like 2

I say welcome back. Worms has been posting under an alias. Why can't HT come back? 

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I say welcome back. Worms has been posting under an alias. Why can't HT come back? 

I never should have left. Worms is the one who broke the truce, not me.  But thanks. 

17 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Cause he lost a bet and now he welched on it. 

24 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

More dumb posts 

From you? Oh yea you got tons of them drunky. Of course, you flipped out and left the site for a while too. Don’t know what it is with the losers like you and hardcore welcher but y’all be on some new age “I’m better than you but I’m going to act like a complete retard” type of Sh1t and be proud of it :lol: 

19 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Which handle?

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

From you? Oh yea you got tons of them drunky. Of course, you flipped out and left the site for a while too. Don’t know what it is with the losers like you and hardcore welcher but y’all be on some new age “I’m better than you but I’m going to act like a complete retard” type of Sh1t and be proud of it :lol: 

Settle down Gomer. I’m not going to argue with you point by point. Just know you have zero credibility and are a laughing stock here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Settle down Gomer. I’m not going to argue with you point by point. Just know you have zero credibility and are a laughing stock here. 

Says the complete drunk who just really came back from flipping out and going insane :lol: sorry but the people I like here are the only ones I care about. Not some random drunk idiot or a guy who welches on bets then tries to claim he’s an adult. You two can keep circle jerking each other in the parking lot later 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Says the complete drunk who just really came back from flipping out and going insane :lol: sorry but the people I like here are the only ones I care about. Not some random drunk idiot or a guy who welches on bets then tries to claim he’s an adult. You two can keep circle jerking each other in the parking lot later 

Ok cool. Stop bringing me up then. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok cool. Stop bringing me up then. 

Says the guy who literally just brought me up in another topic :lol: 

God this dude is pathetic. He literally plays himself if you let him talk long enough 

31 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Cause he lost a bet and now he welched on it. 

Meh. He wasn't the first. 

45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I never should have left. Worms is the one who broke the truce, not me.  But thanks. 

:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Says the guy who literally just brought me up in another topic :lol: 

God this dude is pathetic. He literally plays himself if you let him talk long enough 

I didn’t say I wouldn’t bring you up dumbass. You said you were done with me. Now be done with me or you’ll be considered a welcher. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Meh. He wasn't the first. 

No he wasn’t the first. But for someone who claims to be “an adult” and “a real man” he certainly acted like a little B1tch when it came to honoring a bet. 

31 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Which handle?

Something Mooney. Not "Something Mooney" but

"....... Mooney" Can't remember off the top of my haid. But he was born when worms was on his self imposed 'Trump won time out' and waded in here shortly after he left on this timeout. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

No he wasn’t the first. But for someone who claims to be “an adult” and “a real man” he certainly acted like a little B1tch when it came to honoring a bet. 

What is wrong with you.  Let it go gah.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

As I recall, he returned fire. Albeit in a different thread and prolly a day or two later. 

Like I said, meh. This place needs more traffic, not less. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I didn’t say I wouldn’t bring you up dumbass. You said you were done with me. Now be done with me or you’ll be considered a welcher. 

Sorry all I hear is :cry: 

Lmfao and you’re lying again cause I haven’t said “I was done with you” during these exchanges dumb ass :lol: swear you lie more than a politician. 
However, I will say NOW I’m done with u. Took u off ignore after seeing you welched on a bet like a child. Putting u back on ignore cause I don’t want my notifications blowing up. 

Have fun whining some more. You WILL continue trying to talk Sh1t knowing full well I’ve got you on ignore and won’t see it. 

🏻Fellas keep an eye on that statement cause it’ll show you just how pathetic hardcore welcher is. Guarantee he will be mentioning me and attempting to talk Sh1t in random threads while I can’t see it

Just now, 5-Points said:

As I recall, he returned fire. Albeit in a different thread and prolly a day or two later. 

Like I said, meh. This place needs more traffic, not less. 

I honestly don’t know what went down. But I DO know if I did that he would NOT shut up about it. He gets what he deserves. That’s what happens when you act like a d1ck to everyone and talk Sh1t 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Sorry all I hear is :cry: 

Lmfao and you’re lying again cause I haven’t said “I was done with you” during these exchanges dumb ass :lol: swear you lie more than a politician. 
However, I will say NOW I’m done with u. Took u off ignore after seeing you welched on a bet like a child. Putting u back on ignore cause I don’t want my notifications blowing up. 

Have fun whining some more. You WILL continue trying to talk Sh1t knowing full well I’ve got you on ignore and won’t see it. 

🏻Fellas keep an eye on that statement cause it’ll show you just how pathetic hardcore welcher is. Guarantee he will be mentioning me and attempting to talk Sh1t in random threads while I can’t see it

No need. I will talk all the smack I want, and continue to bludgeon you. It’s fun. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

What is wrong with you.  Let it go gah.

“Let it go”? Let what go? This mfer LITERALLY just came back :lol: if you want to join him and drunky in the circle jerk then be my guest. But when the guy is the biggest Sh1t talker on the bored and welches on bet then proceeds to try to preach about how “he’s a real adult and handles adult responsibilities” he’s going to have it thrown back in his face. If u don’t like it then don’t look :dunno: 

• Like 1

Just now, Djgb13 said:

“Let it go”? Let what go? This mfer LITERALLY just came back :lol: if you want to join him and drunky in the circle jerk then be my guest. But when the guy is the biggest Sh1t talker on the bored and welches on bet then proceeds to try to preach about how “he’s a real adult and handles adult responsibilities” he’s going to have it thrown back in his face. If u don’t like it then don’t look :dunno: 

Too bad you’re done with me and will have me on ignore.  Can’t throw it back in my face anymore. Whew. 

16 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I honestly don’t know what went down. But I DO know if I did that he would NOT shut up about it. He gets what he deserves. That’s what happens when you act like a d1ck to everyone and talk Sh1t 

I get it. You two don't get along. It's all good. I've had posters I didn't get along with in the past. I just stopped responding to them. There's plenty of other post....err aliases here to interact with.  :cheers:

ETA: How'd the mid-terms go?

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I get it. You two don't get along. It's all good. I've had posters I didn't get along with in the past. I just stopped responding to them. There's plenty of other post....err aliases here to interact with.  :cheers:

ETA: How'd the mid-terms go?

Honestly, I’d be fine with the guy if he just stopped talking Sh1t and acting like a d1ck. Hence, why I put him on ignore. He will still continue on though 

They went great actually. One class’s exam combines all my classes material and we have to essentially see a patient, diagnose them, know the labs to order, meds to prescribe, pt education to do, referrals needed, etc. which ended up being my highest grade with a 99%. Now that all our 2nd block exams are over I can relax for about a week before I need to start studying again 

11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Honestly, I’d be fine with the guy if he just stopped talking Sh1t and acting like a d1ck. Hence, why I put him on ignore. He will still continue on though 

They went great actually. One class’s exam combines all my classes material and we have to essentially see a patient, diagnose them, know the labs to order, meds to prescribe, pt education to do, referrals needed, etc. which ended up being my highest grade with a 99%. Now that all our 2nd block exams are over I can relax for about a week before I need to start studying again 

Nice! Enjoy the downtime. :cheers:

Just now, 5-Points said:

Nice! Enjoy the downtime. :cheers:

Thanks brotha. Got our classes Halloween party Thursday at one of the girls houses downtown in Charleston. Not sure if I’ll make it to the Friday morning lecture. Might have to watch the recording lol 😂 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

I honestly don’t know what went down.

So it seems normal to post about something you admitted you don’t know what went down and spend the evening doing so. Simpleton. Enjoy the rest of your night Gomer. 

• Haha 1

For the record it was never Titans role to grant clemency. The agreement was between Worms, HT and me. Titans only role was to make a ruling on whether one of us violated that agreement.

One poster (Worms) violated the agreement and left. Another (me) showed a little self control and abided by the terms.

The last one is a big fat girly welcher. :bandana: 

• Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, MDC said:

For the record it was never Titans role to grant clemency. The agreement was between Worms, HT and me. Titans only role was to make a ruling on whether one of us violated that agreement.

One poster (Worms) violated the agreement and left. Another (me) showed a little self control and abided by the terms.

The last one is a big fat girly welcher. :bandana: 

Bingo…

He made the bet, got baited and retaliated and then cried about it…. Then still comes back early…

HT is the Queen Welcher of the Geek Club…

• Thanks 3

10 hours ago, edjr said:

When did this place turn into such a bunch of whiny twats? 

This board needs RP/HT.  Shut the fock up buncha Karens

^^ This. The place is better with HT and worms around. Bring on the welching. I mean I wouldn't welch, but that's in part because I would never make such a dumbass bet either.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

^^ This. The place is better with HT and worms around. Bring on the welching. I mean I wouldn't welch, but that's in part because I would never make such a dumbass bet either.

Good to see you back.

The saddest part of Welcher Pilot’s welching is that he honored the bet for 2 months. That means he didn’t want to welch but lacked the self control to stay away any longer.

What a big fat girlie welcher! :lol: 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

The saddest part of Welcher Pilot’s welching is that he honored the bet for 2 months. That means he didn’t want to welch but lacked the self control to stay away any longer.

Honestly, he would have actually gained a little respect from me if he at least honored the bet. Welching then coming back and talking Sh1t killed the last shred of credibility he had. But not my circus not my monkey 

41 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Honestly, he would have actually gained a little respect from me if he at least honored the bet. Welching then coming back and talking Sh1t killed the last shred of credibility he had. But not my circus not my monkey 

50 minutes ago, MDC said:

:pointstosky:

If he is to gain any respect/credibility, he should not post in any board (including all alias) for at least six months...  Then maybe he will achieve some...

I know most of you think him being here is great, but when he wasn't here, I didn't have to worry about anyone quoting his posts...  Unfortunately the ignore feature only works on his posts, not when someone quotes his crap...

So MDC, Posty and fake doctor paratrooper baseball star are upset. I win. Lol. What a crew. I shall call them the Washington Generals from now on. 

• Sad 1