Sign in to follow this  
Bigtraine

Not a good day for the Neckbeards

Etienne hurt for the year.

Chase accused of domestic abuse.

Robby Anderson extended in Car (potentially hurting Terrace Marshall shares).

Rough

14 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

That’s why I avoided those guys. 

...what are you some kind of clairvoyant :rolleyes: how could you possibly know Etienne would get hurt or Chase may be an abuser...or that Robby would get extended...man I cannot wait to play you...:pointstosky: 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bigtraine said:

Etienne hurt for the year.

Chase accused of domestic abuse.

Robby Anderson extended in Car (potentially hurting Terrace Marshall shares).

Rough

Rough

16 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

That’s why I avoided those guys. 

While clairvoyance is not specifically called out in the DNDL manifesto, I feel like it should be, and at the very least, it is poor sportsmanship.  Crystal balls, voodoo witch doctors, advanced astrology should all be banned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Been there my friend.  I had to win the whole thing last year not having the best guy on my team for pretty much the season.

12 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Been there my friend.  I had to win the whole thing last year not having the best guy on my team for pretty much the season.

You won last year? Congrats buddy. 

I am aware that most of the fans don’t consider it a legit season. Focus groups report that the season had no swagger, no sex appeal, and frankly no story lines. And said feelings were made clear with ratings at time lows, so much so that the future of the league was in question for much of the off-season. 

But I for one think that’s bullshiit. Your Padrino and Savior is strongly on the record in support of your title being considered just as legitimate as titles won in all previous seasons. My organization has your back amigo. Always and forever. 

24 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

You won last year? Congrats buddy. 

I am aware that most of the fans don’t consider it a legit season. Focus groups report that the season had no swagger, no sex appeal, and frankly no story lines. And said feelings were made clear with ratings at time lows, so much so that the future of the league was in question for much of the off-season. 

But I for one think that’s bullshiit. Your Padrino and Savior is strongly on the record in support of your title being considered just as legitimate as titles won in all previous seasons. My organization has your back amigo. Always and forever. 

Right...  We're working on a three peat this year. 😉

Crystal balls, voodoo witch doctors, advanced astrology should all be banned.

I thought these things were required.  How does one draft, set lineup, etc. without them?  Without these valuable tools, it would be pure guesswork.  That would just be silly.