Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

Rate my team (I'll return the favor!)

Full-point PPR; I drafted 8th of 12:

QBs = Herbert and Cousins

RBs = Zeke, J-Rob, M. Davis, Ron Jones, Q. Ollison (for when Davis goes down), and G. Bernard

WRs = Diggs, Evans, C. Davis, M. Jones and R. Gage

TEs = TJ and Gronk

DEF = Saints

KCR = TB

FWIW - I meant to switch out of Cousins to M. Ryan.  Also, from G. Bernard to N. Hines.  Each time, "my" pick came up, and my Queue changed from "Remove" to "Draft.."

Thoughts?  Leave YOUR link, I reply!  😎

Very good team, but I don’t see why one needed to draft two qbs and two tes.  

But it looks like a winner. 

Good luck. 

In case of injury, particularly at QB.  This is a "fun" league, and MANY Team Owners don't know what they are doing..  QBs "fly" off the board in early rounds..  Two Owners have three!

I like this team. U have good depth and rosters look large enough to be able to carry a handcuff. Very well done! 

plz see mine:

To me, RB is your strength and it would have been nice if you got Hines though like you said.  

WR would be the only area I see as an area you could improve because an injury to one of the top two would hurt, but honestly, you could say that for any team lol

overall though, pretty solid draft

For a 12 teamer I think you did well. You should have enough depth to make an upgrade trade at several spots after week 2 when people start panicking. 

I like the team. Nice job grabbing Zeke in 1 and then Diggs in 2. Good start. Seems like in rounds 3 and 4 you grabbed either JRob or Mike Davis and Evans. I like both. It's the next pick in round 5, which I think was either JRob or Mike Davis, that I question for a full point ppr league. You essentially took a RB for your flex instead of a trying to find a high volume WR there. I wonder that other WRs were there in late round 5? Either way, it is true that taking an RB is safer because of position scarcity (easier to find a WR later or on waivers than a RB). Nice job getting TJ late for your TE. 

Nice job. 

bfros: 3rd was Evans, 4th was JRob, .. 5th was Herbert.  He was the last of *my* tier 1 QBs remaining..  Brady went 5.01, Rodgers went 5.06, and Wilson went 5.07.  6th rounder was TJ (who I really wanted; I think he'll have a break-out year like Waller did two years ago with LVR). 

Very nice, Love that you got Zeke at 8. Potential 4 top ten RB or WR. I also like Hockenson (his situation screams tons of volume) but I doubt I get him I have pick 6.12, and not going to spend 5.1 on him. Crazy that QB’s went so early, I would have stacked more depth. You should be ok here. Mike Davis is a nice depth piece he fell pretty far.

Your team looks solid with good depth. I had similar draft from the 6th spot in another league. I will tell you I worried about JRob and Mike Davis.

Please help me

Very solid team, hope Zeke pans out this year. Seems he's been slowly fading since his rookie year. Good luck!