phillybear

So, I'm going to be fired in the next couple of weeks. Vaccine.

18 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Or you could just get the vaccine. 

If you don't you have to pay the consequences. That is how life works. 

You haven't really followed much of this have you?

Unless you are being a pvssy and saying, "just do what you are told else we take your livlihood and everything else from you." 

Do you have any concept of what dictator governments do to their people? 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Unless you are being a pvssy and saying, "just do what you are told else we take your livlihood and everything else from you." 

Apparently in this case, give free health care.  :) 

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

If I were you, I would find someone with covid and have them give it to you. Unless you think you are in the 0.2% risk area (its really more like under 0.1%). 

Yeah did you miss the part where he said he was unhealthy and had diabetes?

29 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Apparently in this case, give free health care.  :) 

Who gets free health care? Other than social  bottom feeders and illegals?

3 hours ago, lod001 said:

If I were you, I would find someone with covid and have them give it to you. Unless you think you are in the 0.2% risk area (its really more like under 0.1%). 

Is this a serious post?

If you get fired for not putting unwanted drugs into your system, do you get full involuntary separation benefits?

I support people being able to decide what to do and getting fired is B.S.  And if your doctor thinks it could harm you I would hesitate it too.  But personally I know about a dozen people that have died from COVID.  All unvaccinated.  My friends wife is the head surgeon at the local hospital and she said they are overflowing with unvaccinated COVID patients. All the doctors I have seen that have been around covid patients all tell me that the shots are good.  The whole conspiracy thing about the vaccine just seems stupid to me. 

1 hour ago, Bill E. said:

I support people being able to decide what to do and getting fired is B.S.  And if your doctor thinks it could harm you I would hesitate it too.  But personally I know about a dozen people that have died from COVID.  All unvaccinated.  My friends wife is the head surgeon at the local hospital and she said they are overflowing with unvaccinated COVID patients. All the doctors I have seen that have been around covid patients all tell me that the shots are good.  The whole conspiracy thing about the vaccine just seems stupid to me. 

No one can deny that this is not a very politicized vaccine. 

Hating the current government and unions etc., for being such political assh0les is the correct thing to feel.

The rest of it, fock it. Do what you think is right for yourself and live with it. 

Tell creepy joe to fock himself along with fauci.

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

No one can deny that this is not a very politicized vaccine. 

Hating the current government and unions etc., for being such political assh0les is the correct thing to feel.

The rest of it, fock it. Do what you think is right for yourself and live with it. 

Tell creepy joe to fock himself along with fauci.

Yeah, it is weird that many Trumpers won’t take the Trump vaccine that he continues to recommend, right?

No, that’s not TDS because it was developed under his watch (which I’m thankful for).

And yes, I know many minorities aren’t taking it either but that’s not for political reasons and most of the research suggests they are more likely to change their minds to take it.

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, it is weird that many Trumpers won’t take the Trump vaccine that he continues to recommend, right?

No, that’s not TDS because it was developed under his watch (which I’m thankful for).

And yes, I know many minorities aren’t taking it either but that’s not for political reasons and most of the research suggests they are more likely to change their minds to take it.

I understood vaccine hesitancy at first, but as time goes on I understand it less. It is now a weird political statement. It's not because of FDA approval or unknown side effects anymore. A lot of the people want the vaccine to fail so they can be proven right. Just a weird space to live in.

9 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

We don't live in a dictator government. That is something stupid people say that have never lived in a dictatorship. 

A company can set parameters for employment and if vaccine is a requirement you either get it, or lose your job. This isn't hard. Also, having diabetes is not an impediment to getting the vaccine- I have family who are diabetic and they all got it. 

Maybe instead of your nonsense fear mongering you could actually help gain some control over this pandemic/endemic and we could all move forward. 

8 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I understood vaccine hesitancy at first, but as time goes on I understand it less. It is now a weird political statement. It's not because of FDA approval or unknown side effects anymore. A lot of the people want the vaccine to fail so they can be proven right. Just a weird space to live in.

A nearly mandatory vaccine for a virus that is truly dangerous to less than 1% of the pop and possibly created by our own government.  And questioning it is a political statement.  You are part of the machine.  Do you even know why?

29 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

It is now a weird political statement. 

That's what the MSM wants you to believe...that this is all about Trumpers and their crazy Qanon sh!t.  What political statement are African Americans making by not getting vaxxed? Why were there resounding boos at the Trump rally when he recommended getting the shot?

20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

A nearly mandatory vaccine for a virus that is truly dangerous to less than 1% of the pop and possibly created by our own government.  And questioning it is a political statement.  You are part of the machine.  Do you even know why?

I agree 100% it should not be mandatory.

I'm just talking about the choice to get it or not. Do people talk to their doctors about it? Do you trust your doctor? Why not get it at this point?

14 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

That's what the MSM wants you to believe...that this is all about Trumpers and their crazy Qanon sh!t.  What political statement are African Americans making by not getting vaxxed? Why were there resounding boos at the Trump rally when he recommended getting the shot?

I listened to a podcast and it seemed a lot of Blacks were hesitant partly because of distrust in government but that they were much more open to getting it down the road than Trumpers were. 

Again, I get the hesitancy at first but now? Not so much.

23 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Wait I thought it was only libs that bring up Qanon?  I didn’t see anyone else bring it up before you...

So you’re saying people booing Trump recommending the vaccine wasn’t for political reasons?  Of course it was, they’re just so far gone they won’t even listen to Trump’s recommendations.

37 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

In the words of Reality:  “what an idiotic take”

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah did you miss the part where he said he was unhealthy and had diabetes?

Doesn't matter. He will live as long as he either gets the monoclonal antibodies immediately or takes ivermectin.

7 hours ago, Bill E. said:

Most of the people I know who are getting COVID now are people who are vaccinated.  We had a lot of people in my area get COVID last year and the majority of people I know are now vaccinated.

9 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Is this a serious post?

Yeah. 0.2% death rate and with all the lies about the #s, its even lower than that in reality. 

The reason people are dying is their stupid as fock doctors are following CDC protocols and giving them some tylenol and telling them to go home and if they start feeling really sick, go to the hospital. By then they may as well jump in a coffin and cut out the middleman. I know this for a fact since a friend who is 2x jabbed still got covid, I asked him what his dr said, and that is what he said.

This should be listened to: https://www.bitchute.com/video/zEqQlnQC21S8/

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Most of the people I know who are getting COVID now are people who are vaccinated.  We had a lot of people in my area get COVID last year and the majority of people I know are now vaccinated.

of course. It was predicted by the doctors that have high IQs.

Would love to see you post that over at antifaguys and watch them swarm you like a bunch of locusts. They are brainwashed fully and believe that its all unvaxxed that are getting it. I tried to set the idiots straight, they rednecked on me and I got a 7 day ban.

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wait I thought it was only libs that bring up Qanon?  I didn’t see anyone else bring it up before you...

So you’re saying people booing Trump recommending the vaccine wasn’t for political reasons?  Of course it was, they’re just so far gone they won’t even listen to Trump’s recommendations.

Wow...post of the year.

1 hour ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I'm hesitant to get the vaccine because I've already had COVID.  I'd rather not get a shot that's going to make me feel like crap for a few days when it's extremely unlikely I'm going to get COVID for a second time.  No one knows if there will be long term side effects of the vaccine yet, it hasn't been out long enough.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Again, I get the hesitancy at first but now? Not so much.

Why do you think the NIH is funding a study on the vaccines effects on menstrual cycles? 

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm hesitant to get the vaccine because I've already had COVID.  I'd rather not get a shot that's going to make me feel like crap for a few days when it's extremely unlikely I'm going to get COVID for a second time.  No one knows if there will be long term side effects of the vaccine yet, it hasn't been out long enough.

Exactly and you do not need it. You are 27x more protected with the natural antibodies (Israel study of course since the fauci led gestapo wont tell you this). The jab would do absolutely nothing for you. That is a fact.

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

In the words of Reality:  “what an idiotic take”

Coming from a fascist, I accept. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Lots of nonsense from Trump ball washers in this thread

Says the idiot with trumps balls rolling around in his mouth with nothing else to add other than 'look at me'.

31 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sure if you have had COVID, then I get it. You already have immunity. But for people that didn't have COVID, why not? We don't know the long term side effects of COVID or the vaccine.

12 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Sure if you have had COVID, then I get it. You already have immunity. But for people that didn't have COVID, why not? We don't know the long term side effects of COVID or the vaccine.

Your own post shows you acknowledge that none of this is about immunity.  So why? 

10 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Well for one, the jab juice doesn't work. MU strain is resistant to it, lambda strain is resistant to it. Future strains will be as well. So why take it. Why have not only covid but that crapola running thru your veins? Understand? By taking the jab juice you would be putting yourself at risk with the virus AND the failed jab juice.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Just goes to show that conservatives aren't the sheep that liberals are.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Just goes to show that conservatives aren't the sheep that liberals are.

The projectionist TDS crowd, the real Trumpers who's whole world revolves around Trump.  The rest of us just live. :dunno:

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

We don't live in a dictator government. That is something stupid people say that have never lived in a dictatorship. 

A company can set parameters for employment and if vaccine is a requirement you either get it, or lose your job. This isn't hard. Also, having diabetes is not an impediment to getting the vaccine- I have family who are diabetic and they all got it. 

Maybe instead of your nonsense fear mongering you could actually help gain some control over this pandemic/endemic and we could all move forward. 

:doh:

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

What political statement are African Americans making by not getting vaxxed?

This isn't the proper term now...  It is black with a capital b...

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Exactly and you do not need it. You are 27x more protected with the natural antibodies (Israel study of course since the fauci led gestapo wont tell you this). The jab would do absolutely nothing for you. That is a fact.

Link please?  I would like to read it...

7 minutes ago, posty said:

Link please?  I would like to read it...

https://www.science.org/content/article/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-vaccination-remains-vital

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

Professor at Harvard medical school. One of millions of Drs and professors with IQs 100 points higher that that leprechan fauci.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

https://www.science.org/content/article/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-vaccination-remains-vital

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

Professor at Harvard medical school. One of millions of Drs and professors with IQs 100 points higher that that leprechan fauci.

Thank you very much...

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

of course. It was predicted by the doctors that have high IQs.

Would love to see you post that over at antifaguys and watch them swarm you like a bunch of locusts. They are brainwashed fully and believe that its all unvaxxed that are getting it. I tried to set the idiots straight, they rednecked on me and I got a 7 day ban.

Hard to tell if the vaxxed are "getting it" more than the unvaxxed in the US (yes it's sad we don't have that data), but most other countries' data are still showing the unvaxxed are more likely to "get it."   But the unvaxxed are being hospitalized and dying at much higher rates basically everywhere.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

According to @lod001's study link:

The researchers also found that people who had SARS-CoV-2 previously and received one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine were more highly protected against reinfection than those who once had the virus and were still unvaccinated.

• Like 1