phillybear

So, I'm going to be fired in the next couple of weeks. Vaccine.

2 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Ya i dont think anyone here thinks the government should force you to get the vaccine.

I think the Biden voters here do.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I think the Biden voters here do.

Maybe. I have seen most say people should get it but shouldnt be forced. But ya, maybe dogcows thinks they should be forced.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Ummm covid is a virus. Like influenza. It will mutate every year because that's what these viruses do. 

So no there will never be population immunity.

The sooner the world figures out covid is here forever the sooner we can move on.

Dude, I'm generally on your side but.....

Before smallpox was eradicated, it was a serious infectious disease caused by the variola virus. It was contagious—meaning, it spread from one person to another. People who had smallpox had a fever and a distinctive, progressive skin rash

You have to stop with the internet doctor stuff man. 

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

They see him as changing his mind cause the system is telling him too.

Also, Operation Warp Speed had little to nothing to do with the vaccine development. And even if it did- developing them and then saying "Well don't take them" is counter productive. 

Newbie's back. :lol:

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

You might have a point if it weren't for the fact that vaccinated people are still contracting Covid. 

The vaccine isn't fool proof. Acquired immunity is better for those who have it. In other words, the more people who get it and beat it the better off society as a whole will be in the long run. 

No vaccine is 100%. The public health officials never said it was 100%. The point is to limit the spread as much as possible, and protect those who catch it from getting sickened by it. Acquired immunity is not the best way because 1) the disease kills people and 2) massive spread increases the possibility of a mutation that acquired immunity won’t protect against.

Just look at the stats. 99% of COVID deaths are of unvaccinated people. Seems like the vaccine is pretty darn effective.

13 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Maybe. I have seen most say people should get it but shouldnt be forced. But ya, maybe dogcows thinks they should be forced.

The government can draft you to pick up a rifle and fight in a war. But it can’t make you get a vaccine? It can take away your home to build a highway (eminent domain) but it can’t make you take a vaccine? It can lock you up if you don’t pay your taxes, but it can’t make you get a vaccine?

The current mandate only “forces” you to get it if you want to keep your job. You can start your own business or be unemployed if you don’t want to get the vaccine. Not sure people would go to that extreme just to avoid a shot. It doesn’t hurt, and maybe you can get mommy to give you a lollipop after if it makes you cry.

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

No vaccine is 100%. The public health officials never said it was 100%. The point is to limit the spread as much as possible, and protect those who catch it from getting sickened by it. Acquired immunity is not the best way because 1) the disease kills people and 2) massive spread increases the possibility of a mutation that acquired immunity won’t protect against.

Just look at the stats. 99% of COVID deaths are of unvaccinated people. Seems like the vaccine is pretty darn effective.

:lol:

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Dude, I'm generally on your side but.....

You have to stop with the internet doctor stuff man. 

You probably don't realize that the polio doesn't really mutate and is considered "stable" (which is why a single vaccine works) While COVID (like influenza) easily mutates yearly and will need a different vaccine yearly.  I don't know what to tell you. 

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The government can draft you to pick up a rifle and fight in a war. But it can’t make you get a vaccine? It can take away your home to build a highway (eminent domain) but it can’t make you take a vaccine? It can lock you up if you don’t pay your taxes, but it can’t make you get a vaccine?

Start another thread on the other topics. This one is about the government working hard at forcing people to take the drug when they don't want to. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Right, my post wasn't about people like you. I specifically pointed out that there are people out there that would never have gotten the vaccine. I was talking about people that were on the fence.

The reason the Biden administration is taking these measures is because as long as we have a large minority of the population that refuses to get vaccinated, the death toll will keep rising and the virus will continue to spread. Again, these measures are completely over the top and I disagree with them but that's the reason that Biden cares that you get vaccinated.

See, I don't know if AZ is special, but by any metric (deaths, cases, hospitalizations) we are on the way down from this (much smaller than the last) peak.  Here is deaths for instance:

https://www.azdhs.gov/covid19/data/index.php#deaths

Is AZ an outlier?  If not I don't understand the justification for draconian measures at this point.  Most of the elderly and compromised have either had it, are vaccinated, or are dead.  I get that the media is doing whatever it can to keep up the panic, running articles about morbidly obese errrr.... healthy 13 year olds dying, and playing games with cases vs. hospitalizations and deaths.  But I don't see "vax or yer fired" level of data.

Speaking of which, if only we had a way to show that you have antibodies... wait, we do.  Why is that not sufficient?  I can stick a card from CVS with my antibody results in my wallet just as easily as a fake black market vax card.  Yeah yeah, some early studies show marginally better protection with the vaccine added on top.  But again, is that enough for "vax or yer fired'? 

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol:

Seriously she said that.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Start another thread on the other topics. This one is about the government working hard at forcing people to take the drug when they don't want to. 

Uh what? The point is the government can force you to do all sorts of things. Why should a vaccine be any different?

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Uh what? The point is the government can force you to do all sorts of things. Why should a vaccine be any different?

You are saying since the government can overstep your rights as a human for one thing, whatever that may be, they should be able to continue doing it by forcing you to take drugs you don't want. 

Very poor logic on your part.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, dogcows said:

I was just busting your balls about the job itself.

But I call 🐂💩 on you knowing 4 people who died from the vaccine.

But somehow you know 4 people who died of it? Yeah right.

The numbers are being manipulated.

First of all, the CDC has told us that if someone died after the first injection, and prior to the second injection, they would be counted as an unvaccinated death. An 'ole switcheroo from what happened in reality.

Secondly, it's a bit strange how the CDC was reporting over 15,000 deaths, and suddenly, overnight, the number was sliced in half. The numbers got a bit too high for their comfort even after their previous counting shenanigans.

Four dead, after the first jab. 3 heart attacks, one massive stroke. The number hasn't increased in months, since nobody new is taking the poison.

12 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

The FDA is a government agency and they approved all the vaccines for emergency use and the Pfizer one so far for full use. So you are wrong.

Maybe pull your head out of your ass and do some of your own research.

Um, none of the current "vaccines" have been approved. They approved something new, called Comirnaty, nothing that's actually being used. What is it? All we know for sure, whatever was approved, was rushed through, nobody scrutinized the data, no debates, just rubber stamped it. And then the media runs around saying, "See, we told you all the vaccines are safe."

Can someone tell me why all medicines on TV have long messages on their side effects, but the "vaccines" do not? Probably because you can't sue them, so fock the public and fock their right to know.

The funniest part of this all is when these companies made sure no one could sue them betore pumping this stuff out.  I'm not saying thr vaccines are some death sentence.  

You can't even sign a fair prenuptial agreement without a woman going ape sheet.  But the companies that produce the vaccines can hand them out but sign their own prenup saying whatever happens it isn't their responsibility and you can't do anything about it.  And people are just like "ok sounds great".

11 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

So basically- if you've never had COVID- get the vaccine. If you've had COVID- get the vaccine for super protection.

Stop being whiny babies and listening to dopes online. Suck it up buttercup and take the jab

No

Remember when we lived in a free country?  I barely do.  :(

1 hour ago, phillybear said:

Um, none of the current "vaccines" have been approved. They approved something new, called Comirnaty, nothing that's actually being used. What is it? All we know for sure, whatever was approved, was rushed through, nobody scrutinized the data, no debates, just rubber stamped it. And then the media runs around saying, "See, we told you all the vaccines are safe."

Can someone tell me why all medicines on TV have long messages on their side effects, but the "vaccines" do not?

They do.

WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS -----------------------

• Postmarketing data demonstrate increased risks of myocarditis and pericarditis, particularly within 7 days following the second dose. (5.2)

• Syncope (fainting) may occur in association with administration of injectable vaccines, including COMIRNATY. Procedures should be in place to avoid injury from fainting. (5.4) 

----------- ADVERSE REACTIONS ------------------------------

• In clinical studies of participants 16 through 55 years of age, the most commonly reported adverse reactions (≥10%) were pain at the injection site (88.6%), fatigue (70.1%), headache (64.9%), muscle pain (45.5%), chills (41.5%), joint pain (27.5%), fever (17.8%), and injection site swelling (10.6%). (6.1)

• In clinical studies of participants 56 years of age and older, the most commonly reported adverse reactions (≥10%) were pain at the injection site (78.2%), fatigue (56.9%), headache, (45.9%), muscle pain (32.5%), chills (24.8%), joint pain (21.5%), injection site swelling (11.8%), fever (11.5%), and injection site redness (10.4%). (6.1)

https://www.fda.gov/media/151707/download

3 hours ago, phillybear said:

Can someone tell me why all medicines on TV have long messages on their side effects, but the "vaccines" do not? Probably because you can't sue them, so fock the public and fock their right to know.

Comirnaty is the name of the Pfizer vaccine now you dope. That is the name they will market it under as it is better marketing to say that than "Pfizer vaccine."

Additionally, all the current "vaccines" have been emergency approved. Pfizer was the first to get full approval. It was tested, the data was looked at, and it took over a year which is at the very least normal for full approval of a vaccine.

You are listening to dummies online telling you otherwise- stop it. Pull up your big boy pants and get the vaccine. 

33 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Comirnaty is the name of the Pfizer vaccine now you dope. That is the name they will market it under as it is better marketing to say that than "Pfizer vaccine."

Additionally, all the current "vaccines" have been emergency approved. Pfizer was the first to get full approval. It was tested, the data was looked at, and it took over a year which is at the very least normal for full approval of a vaccine.

You are listening to dummies online telling you otherwise- stop it. Pull up your big boy pants and get the vaccine. 

Fock off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

Fock off.

No actual knowledge you have so you attack the poster.

Maybe step back to the kid table and let the adults talk junior. 

13 hours ago, jerryskids said:

See, I don't know if AZ is special, but by any metric (deaths, cases, hospitalizations) we are on the way down from this (much smaller than the last) peak.  Here is deaths for instance:

https://www.azdhs.gov/covid19/data/index.php#deaths

Is AZ an outlier?  If not I don't understand the justification for draconian measures at this point.  Most of the elderly and compromised have either had it, are vaccinated, or are dead.  I get that the media is doing whatever it can to keep up the panic, running articles about morbidly obese errrr.... healthy 13 year olds dying, and playing games with cases vs. hospitalizations and deaths.  But I don't see "vax or yer fired" level of data.

Speaking of which, if only we had a way to show that you have antibodies... wait, we do.  Why is that not sufficient?  I can stick a card from CVS with my antibody results in my wallet just as easily as a fake black market vax card.  Yeah yeah, some early studies show marginally better protection with the vaccine added on top.  But again, is that enough for "vax or yer fired'? 

it's not about Covid. It's about deflecting from all the other dumpster fires this administration has created such as 100's of Americans being held hostage in a foreign country due to their incompetence or just plain stupidity. 

5 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

eat sh1t, loser.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

No, he got the flu once and covid once. Both will test positive in their failed testing system which was scrapped.

wow, wrong 3 times in two sentences, maybe a new record.

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

No actual knowledge you have so you attack the poster.

Maybe step back to the kid table and let the adults talk junior. 

I'm guessing you are the result of a foursome between newbie, rusty, mdc, and worms having an anal sexathon. Which one of them shlt you out the next day?

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

wow, wrong 3 times in two sentences, maybe a new record.

Prove that it was covid both times. You can't. Because it wasn't.  If it was, there would be 10s of 1000s of others in the same boat and there are not. You got nothing AGAIN. 

You are wrong everytime. No one can break your records of complete ignorance.

16 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Prove that it was covid both times. You can't. Because it wasn't.  If it was, there would be 10s of 1000s of others in the same boat and there are not. You got nothing AGAIN. 

So you're not going to admit that the link you shared proved that reinfections happen?

6 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

and it took over a year which is at the very least normal for full approval of a vaccine.

Link?

32 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Where are the numbers of the re-infected having serious illness or hospitalized?  

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Before I waste time reading...this article will state that, according to Mooney, just over a year is normal for approval of previous vaccines?

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Before I waste time reading...this article will state that, according to Mooney, just over a year is normal for approval of previous vaccines?

it is pretty common knowledge 12-18 months is pretty standard for vaccine approval..Sometimes 2 years for vaccine development until full approval. Coronavirus is a generic term for a virus and they are always working at vaccines for the generic ideas of it. Knowing the "19" part gave them something to directly work at.

By all accounts the vaccine stuff started in March here building off of knowledge from other countries- so March 2020 to August of 2021 was 17 months. 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

it is pretty common knowledge 12-18 months is pretty standard for vaccine approval..Sometimes 2 years for vaccine development until full approval. Coronavirus is a generic term for a virus and they are always working at vaccines for the generic ideas of it. Knowing the "19" part gave them something to directly work at.

By all accounts the vaccine stuff started in March here building off of knowledge from other countries- so March 2020 to August of 2021 was 17 months. 

I'm not even guessing anymore.

You definitely are the result of a foursome between newbie, rusty, mdc, and worms having an anal sexathon on each other. But the question still remains, which one of them shlt you out the next day? Who's your daddy?

•