phillybear

So, I'm going to be fired in the next couple of weeks. Vaccine.

10 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Don't even know who that is champ but nice try.

It must suck to not face the fact that you are such a piece of that multiple people might dislike you. 

I'm quite comfortable with the fact that people might dislike me. I make money off of convincing them otherwise. Lots of money. 

It must suck to be you, though. You showed up, uninvited, and tried to portray yourself as intellectually superior. Only to find out that you're a focking idiot and nobody at the party wants you here. 

:wave: 

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I'm quite comfortable with the fact that people might dislike me. I make money off of convincing them otherwise. Lots of money. 

It must suck to be you, though. You showed up, uninvited, and tried to portray yourself as intellectually superior. Only to find out that you're a focking idiot and nobody at the party wants you here. 

I don't care where I'm wanted. Besides- it's a public message board you dolt. Trying to play gatekeeper here like you are just shows how sad your life really is. 

I am not necessarily intellectually superior to people- but you I know I am because you haven't even tried to make any real points yet.

The only money you make comes after you tell the guys at the bar "Just not in the face."

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I don't care where I'm wanted. Besides- it's a public message board you dolt. Trying to play gatekeeper here like you are just shows how sad your life really is. 

I am not necessarily intellectually superior to people- but you I know I am because you haven't even tried to make any real points yet.

The only money you make comes after you tell the guys at the bar "Just not in the face."

Gun thrown 

• Sad 1

I'm sure the 12 starting lineup figures watching over you are applauding right now. 

You found your way here, show yourself out.  

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So you never answered my question. After the liberal gay anal orgy, which lib geek here shlt you out?

• Sad 1

Chasing me away won't make your parents love you

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Yeah I ain't leaving so you can wave at yourself there champ. Maybe your dad will buy you an ice cream cone though so you can recover. 

14 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah I ain't leaving so you can wave at yourself there champ. Maybe your dad will buy you an ice cream cone though so you can recover. 

Whatever, worms. You've disgraced yourself already. Stick around and make a bigger fool of yourself.

IDGAF 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Whatever, worms. You've disgraced yourself already. Stick around and make a bigger fool of yourself.

IDGAF 

Don't worry buddy. Your dad will be back with that pack of smokes any minute. 

8 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Don't worry buddy. Your dad will be back with that pack of smokes any minute. 

Wow. Your parents really hate you, huh?

Mine are soaking up some sun in Maui  right now. They like to spend some time at their condo there a few weeks a year. 

I manage their properties stateside while they're a way. 

They know they can count on me to be there for them. 

Much like we can count on you to be a little b!tch for us. 

Keep being that little b!tch.  :wave:

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

You could save yourself a lot of words by just typing "Duh."

Because you are a dope, you still don't get what I said or am saying and you never will. Kind of like for you. 

You've said I don't get it in like 5 posts.  But never explain yourself.  Didn't you say u were done getting gut punched?

On 9/9/2021 at 6:30 PM, TimmySmith said:

Announcing forced violations of the human body and its inalienable rights is probably a good time to take away people's right to protect themselves. It’s coming.

But Joe Biden is sooo brave 

7 hours ago, tikigods said:

But Joe Biden is sooo brave 

Do you need to hear about Cornpop again? What a terrifying ordeal! 

14 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Wow. Your parents really hate you, huh?

Mine are soaking up some sun in Maui  right now. They like to spend some time at their condo there a few weeks a year. 

I manage their properties stateside while they're a way. 

They know they can count on me to be there for them. 

Much like we can count on you to be a little b!tch for us. 

Keep being that little b!tch.  :wave:

Yeah I'm sure you do. Good try at being an Internet hero

14 hours ago, Fireballer said:

You've said I don't get it in like 5 posts.  But never explain yourself.  Didn't you say u were done getting gut punched?

I tried to explain it and you were given evidence by someone else that supported what I said but you powered through with name calling and strawmen. You don't want to hear reality. It's fine, but don't expect me to be civil to you then

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I tried to explain it and you were given evidence by someone else that supported what I said but you powered through with name calling and strawmen. You don't want to hear reality. It's fine, but don't expect me to be civil to you then

Cool story, bro

36 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah I'm sure you do. Good try at being an Internet hero

Atta girl.   :doublethumbsup:

29 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Cool story, bro

17 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Atta girl.   :doublethumbsup:

Two guys with nothing to say so they just don't even try to make a case of any kind.

17 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Two guys with nothing to say so they just don't even try to make a case of any kind.

I made my case. You're a little b!tch. And you've proved me right. 

I rest my case.  

17 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I've been here for a few years jerkoff. And I ain't running . You just have nothing. Literally nothing. Typical Trump Ballwasher you are. Think if you yell louder it is evidence. 

17 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Don't even know who that is champ but nice try.

It must suck to not face the fact that you are such a piece of that multiple people might dislike you. 

You've been here for years but you don't know who Worms is?  :dunno: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Don't let him fool you, Skids. He IS worms. 

25 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Don't let him fool you, Skids. He IS worms. 

No he isn't.  Posting style is too different.

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No he isn't.  Posting style is too different.

Well the timing is awfully convenient. And the dooshbaggery is very similar. 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Well the timing is awfully convenient. And the dooshbaggery is very similar. 

Also very Rustylike.   Antagonistic,  with no brains behind it.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I don't pay attention or catalog people's names. 

Also antagonistic? Yeah- just get the vaccine dopes and I have plenty of brains. Not my fault people don't like when people have a different opinion than them so they just attack the poster. I am just following suit. 

Yeah- just get the vaccine dopes  

LMAO...this is what it ALWAYS comes down to.  REEEEE!!!  Just get it! JUST GET IT!!! JUST GET IT!!!

Oh btw...I loaded up on my order of generic covid vaccine.  I'll get it modded for whatever year it comes out.  I'm guessing late 23 to be ready for 2024 POTUS election.  Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I don't pay attention or catalog people's names. 

Also antagonistic? Yeah- just get the vaccine dopes and I have plenty of brains. Not my fault people don't like when people have a different opinion than them so they just attack the poster. I am just following suit. 

Nice try shitstain. Nobody here has a problem with differing opinions. 

What we do have a problem with is "new posters" showing up and being dickbags right out of the gate, like you. 

Also, go fock yourself with the "just get the vaccine dopes"...

How about you just lick a d!ck and stop trying to impose your view of what is right on the rest of us. This is America fockstick. People here have the right to decide for themselves what medicine they do or do not ingest. 

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

LMAO...this is what it ALWAYS comes down to.  REEEEE!!!  Just get it! JUST GET IT!!! JUST GET IT!!!

Oh btw...I loaded up on my order of generic covid vaccine.  I'll get it modded for whatever year it comes out.  I'm guessing late 23 to be ready for 2024 POTUS election.  Thanks for the heads up.

See- you still point out that you don't get what I was saying. Good job just laying your stupidity out there for all to see. 

20 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Nice try shitstain. Nobody here has a problem with differing opinions. 

What we do have a problem with is "new posters" showing up and being dickbags right out of the gate, like you. 

Also, go fock yourself with the "just get the vaccine dopes"...

How about you just lick a d!ck and stop trying to impose your view of what is right on the rest of us. This is America fockstick. People here have the right to decide for themselves what medicine they do or do not ingest. 

My first comment here was to the OP where I said you could just get the shot. Fireballer was calling people soft before that and then you and a few fellow posters just started piling in and name calling. Not offering anything of substance in any way. So don't sit here and try to be some holier-than-thou douchenozzle. You just want people to say the same thing as you. And yeah- the vaccine keeps you from the more serious side effects of COVID and had people taken the vaccine we could've avoided the breakthrough cases and all that. I was called a "" in the first response here to something where I simply said "If a company tells you that you need the vaccine and you don't get it you pay the consequences." That isn't controversial- it's a fact of life. That led to the "" comment. And you clearly have a problem with me believing different things from you. I don't care what you believe as long as you can justify it. You can't because you are clearly not smart enough to put forth something. 

So you can ##### right off you sanctimonious son-of-a-. 

25 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Wow. So "informative".  :doh:

16 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

See- you still point out that you don't get what I was saying. Good job just laying your stupidity out there for all to see. 

My first comment here was to the OP where I said you could just get the shot. Fireballer was calling people soft before that and then you and a few fellow posters just started piling in and name calling. Not offering anything of substance in any way. So don't sit here and try to be some holier-than-thou douchenozzle. You just want people to say the same thing as you. And yeah- the vaccine keeps you from the more serious side effects of COVID and had people taken the vaccine we could've avoided the breakthrough cases and all that. I was called a "" in the first response here to something where I simply said "If a company tells you that you need the vaccine and you don't get it you pay the consequences." That isn't controversial- it's a fact of life. That led to the "" comment. And you clearly have a problem with me believing different things from you. I don't care what you believe as long as you can justify it. You can't because you are clearly not smart enough to put forth something. 

First of all, please learn how to curse around here so I know what derogatory names you're calling me. TIA

Second of all, why would you, or anybody else, care about the severity of my symptoms? You got the vax, you're good, right? Stop sweating me. I had it, got over it and I'm better protected than are you as a result. Also, "breakthrough" cases explicitly refer to people who got vaxxed and subsequently became infected. So how would more people being vaccinated reduce "breakthrough" cases?  :wacko:

And just stop with the "I'm smarter than you" schtick because you aren't. There is invariably somebody here who knows more about any topic about which you presume to be an authority. 

Finally, what goes around comes around here at the GC. When you're a doosh to everybody you can expect to be treated the same. Just don't :cry: about it afterward. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

First of all, please learn how to curse around here so I know what derogatory names you're calling me. TIA

Second of all, why would you, or anybody else, care about the severity of my symptoms? You got the vax, you're good, right? Stop sweating me. I had it, got over it and I'm better protected than are you as a result. Also, "breakthrough" cases explicitly refer to people who got vaxxed and subsequently became infected. So how would more people being vaccinated reduce "breakthrough" cases?  :wacko:

And just stop with the "I'm smarter than you" schtick because you aren't. There is invariably somebody here who knows more about any topic about which you presume to be an authority. 

Finally, what goes around comes around here at the GC. When you're a doosh to everybody you can expect to be treated the same. Just don't :cry: about it afterward. 

As I said- other people threw the first shot when I was not being argumentative. Then you came rushing in so deal with it champ.

Are you really asking about the breakthrough stuff as if you don't know? You really don't understand how all of this works with cases and helping control spread and all that? C'mon man.

And I am smarter than you.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

As I said- other people threw the first shot when I was not being argumentative. Then you came rushing in so deal with it champ.

Are you really asking about the breakthrough stuff as if you don't know? You really don't understand how all of this works with cases and helping control spread and all that? C'mon man.

And I am smarter than you.

You've been an argumentative doosh since you showed up. 

I'm not asking about anything, I'm telling you, you are wrong. "Breakthrough" cases are cases wherein a previously vaccinated person becomes infected. So you tell me smart guy, how does more vaccinated people reduce breakthrough cases? You said it, back it up. Or suck it up and admit you don't know sh!t. We already know you're an idiot, you've proven it time and again. 

Prove it again. 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol: Does losing hurt this much?

Dafuck you talkin about? 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Dafuck you talkin about? 

No. It was your commennts to moonie. That was about him not you. Came across bad. 

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No. It was your commennts to moonie. That was about him not you. Came across bad. 

:thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

You've been an argumentative doosh since you showed up. 

I'm not asking about anything, I'm telling you, you are wrong. "Breakthrough" cases are cases wherein a previously vaccinated person becomes infected. So you tell me smart guy, how does more vaccinated people reduce breakthrough cases? You said it, back it up. Or suck it up and admit you don't know sh!t. We already know you're an idiot, you've proven it time and again. 

Prove it again. 

Simply not true on your first point.

Second point- you are arguing things I didn't say on the second point and instead of doing the normal thing and asking for clarification first you just started insulting. But I'll be nice. Breakthrough cases happen because of the variants which propagate because people didn't get vaccinated in the first place. It is like getting water in your basement in a rain storm. You can plug holes up or use Dry Lok- but the water will continue to try and find a weak spot. Unvaccinated people are society's weak spot so the virus gets to them or there is a variant because the virus mutates. If people were vaccinated it helps shore up those weak spots. So the more people who get vaccinated now the less effect future variants can have. This is literally almost how the flu vaccine works every year. 

As to why I care- because I'm not a jerk and I don't want to see people get sick. Of further note:

He [Dr. Stanley Weiss of Rutgers New Jersey Medical School] offered this analogy to explain the importance of vaccination:

“You have people who are afraid to go out of their houses and cross the street because they might be run over by a vehicle. It’s true, they might be. And it’s true that if they stay indoors over time, they’re less likely to be run over by a vehicle. The number of cars and trucks that ram into people’s houses are limited, but they make the news media,” Weiss said.

“But the general person can go out, take reasonable precautions, look both ways before they cross, and get across the street safely. The vaccine helps get you across the street safely,” he said.

“It’s not perfect. You have a car turning a corner at 100 miles per hour, you can’t see them, they hit you. OK, you did the best you could, but it’s not a reason to say that you shouldn’t get vaccinated. The vaccination helps … using your eyes and ears to cross the street helps — it’s not perfect. So people cannot look for perfection in medicine, they can’t get absolute predictability. But you’re gambling with your life if you don’t get vaccinated, and worse, you’re gambling that it won’t affect the people you love.”

15 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Do you need to hear about Cornpop again? What a terrifying ordeal! 

Can they come comb my leg hair?