phillybear

So, I'm going to be fired in the next couple of weeks. Vaccine.

27 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not drunk, didn't remember it was this thread...don't care, shouldn't you get yourself busy giving people sad faces

I'm guessing you are drunk or mentally limited. And I don't even know what giving a sad face implies. Why would I give them out. Or are you mdcesque at the moment?

Whiner stalker following me around. :lol:

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

I am 54 and still feel pressure to please my father.  Maybe since you lost yours, you aren't understanding the pressure your son feels to please you.  And before you say he doesn't, make sure you've asked him. 

And that is that.

54 and not vaccinated?  Have you had covid?

40 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

54 and not vaccinated?  Have you had covid?

There is about the same odds of me dying by being hit by a car.  I could stay indoors, but I'll just look both ways.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

And I don't even know what giving a sad face implies. 

It’s that sad faced emoji you put on my posts and Jerry’s. You started multiple threads accusing me of doing it to you.

You’re a worse liar than Digby. :doh: 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s that sad faced emoji you put on my posts and Jerry’s. You started multiple threads accusing me of doing it to you.

You’re a worse liar than Digby. :doh: 

🐮 Mooo......

On 9/10/2021 at 7:41 AM, phillybear said:

Um, none of the current "vaccines" have been approved. They approved something new, called Comirnaty, nothing that's actually being used. What is it? All we know for sure, whatever was approved, was rushed through, nobody scrutinized the data, no debates, just rubber stamped it. And then the media runs around saying, "See, we told you all the vaccines are safe."

Can someone tell me why all medicines on TV have long messages on their side effects, but the "vaccines" do not? Probably because you can't sue them, so fock the public and fock their right to know.

We can develop a vaccine to stop a deadly disease in less than a year. However, no invention so far has enabled us to cure stupidity. Maybe COVID-19 is nature’s cure for it. 99% of COVID deaths at this time are among unvaccinated people. The people smart enough to get vaccinated will be able to pass their genes along, so maybe the next generation will be smarter than this one.

13 minutes ago, dogcows said:

We can develop a vaccine to stop a deadly disease in less than a year. However, no invention so far has enabled us to cure stupidity. Maybe COVID-19 is nature’s cure for it. 99% of COVID deaths at this time are among unvaccinated people. The people smart enough to get vaccinated will be able to pass their genes along, so maybe the next generation will be smarter than this one.

:lol:

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

We can develop a vaccine to stop a deadly disease in less than a year. However, no invention so far has enabled us to cure stupidity. 

Yeah, I feel bad for you and for everyone around you. Must be frustrating being so stupid and not being able to have it fixed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, dogcows said:

Full blown idiot post right there. Do not reproduce.

• Thanks 1

****************update, sort of

For what it's worth, a recap:

My jerb, they took my jerb, notified us that all employees had to be vaccinated. I'm a state government employee, working from home. Never was going to take the injection, based on math, science, data, distrust in the government, and mostly common sense.

Found out a week and an half ago that I had the cooties flu at some point and had no symptoms, but have the antibodies. Notified work on Friday that I was not jabbed, just before their deadline of notification. Will get updates on what comes next, most likely next week.

Still collecting pay checks and celebrating being alive since I didn't take the devil needle, which is very similar to a bulbous d!ck in the ass, as MDC frequently has lamented.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, phillybear said:

****************update, sort of

For what it's worth, a recap:

My jerb, they took my jerb, notified us that all employees had to be vaccinated. I'm a state government employee, working from home. Never was going to take the injection, based on math, science, data, distrust in the government, and mostly common sense.

Found out a week and an half ago that I had the cooties flu at some point and had no symptoms, but have the antibodies. Notified work on Friday that I was not jabbed, just before their deadline of notification. Will get updates on what comes next, most likely next week.

Still collecting pay checks and celebrating being alive since I didn't take the devil needle, which is very similar to a bulbous d!ck in the ass, as MDC frequently has lamented.

I know a rut when I see one, and this is going to force us out of our ruts.  I think it's going to be a good thing in the long run.  :thumbsup: 

******************UPDATE

So, I haven't been in the office since March 2020. Around January 2021, I was told they needed to pack up everything in my cubicle and stick the stuff in a corner to make room for other employees coming back.

Just got an email that they tossed everything, my personal belongings, office supplies, documents, my invaluable pumpkin seeds and salad dressing, everything into a dumpster.

I think it's a good sign.

12 minutes ago, posty said:

Was there anything in the personal belongings that you would have wanted?

His beloved puddle of AIDS of course. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, posty said:

The used panties that he stole from the women's locker room are irreplaceable. :mad:

1 minute ago, DonS said:

The used panties that he stole from the women's locker room are irreplaceable. :mad:

I thought the panties was from one of his dead hookers ?

1 hour ago, posty said:

The pumpkin seeds, a stack of post-its with the Seahawks logo, zip drives still in their packaging, and forensic evidence for...no particular reason. In no particular order.

So if I go dumpster-diving in the Philly area tonight, I could come away with free pumpkin seeds?  :ninja:

13 minutes ago, Mookz said:

So if I go dumpster-diving in the Philly area tonight, I could come away with free pumpkin seeds?  :ninja:

Challenge accepted. It's on, like Genghis Khan.

On 9/9/2021 at 10:41 PM, jerryskids said:

See, I don't know if AZ is special, but by any metric (deaths, cases, hospitalizations) we are on the way down from this (much smaller than the last) peak.  Here is deaths for instance:

https://www.azdhs.gov/covid19/data/index.php#deaths

Is AZ an outlier?  If not I don't understand the justification for draconian measures at this point.  Most of the elderly and compromised have either had it, are vaccinated, or are dead.  I get that the media is doing whatever it can to keep up the panic, running articles about morbidly obese errrr.... healthy 13 year olds dying, and playing games with cases vs. hospitalizations and deaths.  But I don't see "vax or yer fired" level of data.

Speaking of which, if only we had a way to show that you have antibodies... wait, we do.  Why is that not sufficient?  I can stick a card from CVS with my antibody results in my wallet just as easily as a fake black market vax card.  Yeah yeah, some early studies show marginally better protection with the vaccine added on top.  But again, is that enough for "vax or yer fired'? 

****************update

So, I still am employed. For now. Which I'm actually surprised by. I think they got worried when they realized how many employees were not vaccinated. I mean, how do you replace 40-50% of all staff for a rather large organization. But never underestimate the resolve of liberals forcing employers to do things that are bad for business.

However, the changes that have happened:

Unvaccinated employees are banned from being hired. Ever.

If you miss time due to the China Virus, it's unpaid sick leave, with those days subtracted from your sick day allotments.

Being tested three times a week at work. (I'm still working remotely, so whatever)

A place a family member worked at up until recently (a health care facility) had mandated the poison, and then fired the brave souls that resisted. Some were there past retirement eligibility out of loyalty, and got walked to the curb by security. Anywho, that place of dastardly activities is now strongly recommending all remaining employees take a booster, and there is widespread "Fock You" happening.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, phillybear said:

Unvaccinated employees are banned from being hired. Ever.

This seems illegal.  It's a group of people.  No different than banning hiring employees that are a certain political ideation, or race, or gender, or any health condition or disability.  Focking sad.

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

From that same thread:

And

Staffing shortage would be relevant for “bed availability” but not total # of hospitalizations.

Regardless, it seems AZ is no longer “on its way down from the peak.” 

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Staffing shortage would be relevant for “bed availability” but not total # of hospitalizations.

Regardless, it seems AZ is no longer “on its way down from the peak.” 

Hospitalizations are level:

https://www.azdhs.gov/covid19/data/index.php#hospitalization

Deaths are decreasing:

https://www.azdhs.gov/covid19/data/index.php#deaths

:dunno: 

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

PB get fired?

As of his last post 1 hour ago which is up like 4 posts?  Probably not.  Thanks for being thorough though.  :thumbsup: 

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Looks like they are using the Florida trick for deaths and reporting by date of death which creates an artificial decline in the data.  Worldometers shows deaths mostly flat however cases have really only been increasing again for about 2.5 weeks.

The hospitalization data says “hospitalization data not accounted for in 57% of cases.”  The tweet I posted looks to show an uptick.

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

As of his last post 1 hour ago which is up like 4 posts?  Probably not.  Thanks for being thorough though.  :thumbsup: 

It’s a long thread, couldn’t be bothered. Glad he’s employed though. :D 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s a long thread, couldn’t be bothered. Glad he’s employed though. :D 

Posting on low rent website at 6pm on a Sunday instead of being with friends or family. Cause you got no friends and your family is busy getting milked. Can't wait until you start posting more all day on Christmas (Do you need more proof of this?)

Loser!!!

Let me note this in my diary!!    :lol:

3 hours ago, MDC said:

PB get fired?

No, they're smart enough to realize that he's the only competent employee in his organization and that he does the work of ~three-to-five people (based on his own assessment of the situation in previous threads).

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

No, they're smart enough to realize that he's the only competent employee in his organization and that he does the work of ~three-to-five people (based on his own assessment of the situation in previous threads).

My company just announced required vaccinations by December but didn’t specify what they will do if it’s not completed. That’s not an issue for me since I’m vaxxed but I’ll be curious to see how it plays out. I’d guess a much higher % of people at my company are vaccinated vs the general public. Still, they’d be firing potentially thousands.

My company announced we had to report vaccine status by this past Friday; if you were vaxxed you needed to provide a copy of your papers.  I’ve been out on leave so I don’t know what happens if you aren’t vaxxed.  I’m pretty sure we are under 100 people still, but we are a gubment contractor, do those companies still need to comply regardless of size?  Anyway, the company has 3 founders/principles, and I’ve probably posted that one of the owners is a total Covid fear monger AND data wonk; every day for over a year he provided a detailed update of Covid including multiple graphs with the status of numerous stats from every state we have people in, plus national info. I’m pretty sure @TimHauckwould orgasm if he saw the level of detail in any one of these daily emails.

Anyway, from the email thread I saw I got the impression that some people thought the company would extend the date given the Biden delay until 1/4 (and now in question in general), but that wasn’t the case.  It’s a very employee-friendly company (they’ve been great to me during my cancer journey) so I’ll be interested to see how it shakes out.

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

You work for China, disease instigator and human-rights train wreck. Traitor.

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You work for China, disease instigator and human-rights train wreck. Traitor.

poll was conducted by USA Today and Suffolk University between Wednesday and Friday before Democrats passed an infrastructure bill and advanced a social spending package. 

It found that Biden’s approval rating has fallen to 38 percent after it had been hovering in the low 40s in recent polls. 

:lol:

On 11/14/2021 at 4:36 PM, Gepetto said:

This seems illegal.  It's a group of people.  No different than banning hiring employees that are a certain political ideation, or race, or gender, or any health condition or disability.  Focking sad.

Do you think anything about this poison injection is legal? I'm circling the wagons with my supplies right now since Biden and friends are going to start up cheese and toilet paper lines right quick. .