phillybear

So, I'm going to be fired in the next couple of weeks. Vaccine.

27 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not drunk, didn't remember it was this thread...don't care, shouldn't you get yourself busy giving people sad faces

I'm guessing you are drunk or mentally limited. And I don't even know what giving a sad face implies. Why would I give them out. Or are you mdcesque at the moment?

Whiner stalker following me around. :lol:

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

I am 54 and still feel pressure to please my father.  Maybe since you lost yours, you aren't understanding the pressure your son feels to please you.  And before you say he doesn't, make sure you've asked him. 

And that is that.

54 and not vaccinated?  Have you had covid?

40 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

54 and not vaccinated?  Have you had covid?

There is about the same odds of me dying by being hit by a car.  I could stay indoors, but I'll just look both ways.  

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

And I don't even know what giving a sad face implies. 

It’s that sad faced emoji you put on my posts and Jerry’s. You started multiple threads accusing me of doing it to you.

You’re a worse liar than Digby. :doh: 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s that sad faced emoji you put on my posts and Jerry’s. You started multiple threads accusing me of doing it to you.

You’re a worse liar than Digby. :doh: 

🐮 Mooo......

On 9/10/2021 at 7:41 AM, phillybear said:

Um, none of the current "vaccines" have been approved. They approved something new, called Comirnaty, nothing that's actually being used. What is it? All we know for sure, whatever was approved, was rushed through, nobody scrutinized the data, no debates, just rubber stamped it. And then the media runs around saying, "See, we told you all the vaccines are safe."

Can someone tell me why all medicines on TV have long messages on their side effects, but the "vaccines" do not? Probably because you can't sue them, so fock the public and fock their right to know.

We can develop a vaccine to stop a deadly disease in less than a year. However, no invention so far has enabled us to cure stupidity. Maybe COVID-19 is nature’s cure for it. 99% of COVID deaths at this time are among unvaccinated people. The people smart enough to get vaccinated will be able to pass their genes along, so maybe the next generation will be smarter than this one.

13 minutes ago, dogcows said:

We can develop a vaccine to stop a deadly disease in less than a year. However, no invention so far has enabled us to cure stupidity. Maybe COVID-19 is nature’s cure for it. 99% of COVID deaths at this time are among unvaccinated people. The people smart enough to get vaccinated will be able to pass their genes along, so maybe the next generation will be smarter than this one.

:lol:

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

We can develop a vaccine to stop a deadly disease in less than a year. However, no invention so far has enabled us to cure stupidity. 

Yeah, I feel bad for you and for everyone around you. Must be frustrating being so stupid and not being able to have it fixed. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, dogcows said:

Full blown idiot post right there. Do not reproduce.

2 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

Full blown idiot post right there. Do not reproduce.

Also overtly racist.