Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Don't forget AJ Green

Well there you go.  Now he gave you reason to clog up a roster slot with him for another week or two.

58 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Well there you go.  Now he gave you reason to clog up a roster slot with him for another week or two.

You must have kirk on your team Green will be money down the stretch there still developing a connection 

3 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

You must have kirk on your team 

Zero shares in 60 leagues.

Same for Green.

I do have a handful of Moores, though, most of which I've picked up post-draft, based on...

7 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

You must have kirk on your team Green will be money down the stretch there still developing a connection 

Disagree, Green is going to have a few more games like today, but I think that would be the norm , he’s going to be a bench guy. Unless your weak at wr or flex you can’t trust starting him.  

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

Disagree, Green is going to have a few more games like today, but I think that would be the norm , he’s going to be a bench guy. Unless your weak at wr or flex you can’t trust starting him.  

I disagree he's sure handed and once that connection is there he becomes Murray's security blanket especially when they double dhop with that said he's not gonna put up crazy #'s but I'm good with 10 a game 

He’s not going to avg ten points per game.  To many other talented players at the same position. Plus ten points per game in a ppr doesn’t make him worth much