Big Guy

Late Night Talk Show Hosts

Stephen Colbert is an absolute focking arrogant unfunny moron! And his audience are the dumbest most annoying loony twats this side of the Mississippi.

All of these talk shows are leftist propaganda machines for the masses

I sure do miss Johnny, Jay Leno & Craig Ferguson

• Thanks 3

Greg Gutfeld is the best right now at 11.

Just wish he would have Kat Timpf and her fake laugh on less.

We need more of Joe Machi. He's funny and such an odd looking tranny

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Been watching clips of Craig Ferguson...Like him a lot, but he's not on anymore.

Even though he was left, I did enjoy Jon Stewart.  That overwhelmingly unfunny guy they replaced him with is beyond unwatchable.

Can't stand Colbert.   Not even a little bit.  Never could.

• Thanks 2

I couldn't imagine sitting through 15 minutes of Colbert ranting about how much he hates Trump and Republicans every single night. Plus another 10 minutes of whatever Democrat he's verbally fellating that night.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Been watching clips of Craig Ferguson...Like him a lot, but he's not on anymore.

Even though he was left, I did enjoy Jon Stewart.  That overwhelmingly unfunny guy they replaced him with is beyond unwatchable.

Can't stand Colbert.   Not even a little bit.  Never could.

well said......and yeah John was funny, and he doesn't seem to be a leftist tool like the rest. Actually seems to be a critical thinker.

Late night talk shows are dead. Until they stop the leftist propaganda they’re numbers are going to continue to be Sh1t. The things that actually work in this country are devoid of wokeness and liberalism 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Greg Gutfeld is the best right now at 11.

Just wish he would have Kat Timpf and her fake laugh on less.

We need more of Joe Machi. He's funny and such an odd looking tranny

That Gutfeld show kind of sucks.  Too much him, and he is not funny enough to carry it.  

Kat and Tyrus(?) stink also..just not funny.  

I haven't watched late night since Dave.  Colbert was great on the Report.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

That Gutfeld show kind of sucks.  Too much him, and he is not funny enough to carry it.  

Kat and Tyrus(?) stink also..just not funny.  

I haven't watched late night since Dave.  Colbert was great on the Report.

Tyrus isn't supposed to be funny. But the dude has great takes. 

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Once "The Magic Hour" went off the air, I was done.  :( 

Who was your favorite magician?

6 minutes ago, posty said:

Craig Ferguson

I like "The Hustler"

1 minute ago, edjr said:

I like "The Hustler"

I haven't made it through one episode, but what I have seen is interesting...

Just now, posty said:

I haven't made it through one episode, but what I have seen is interesting...

I'd make some tweaks, but it's solid.

5 hours ago, Big Guy said:

well said......and yeah John was funny, and he doesn't seem to be a leftist tool like the rest. Actually seems to be a critical thinker.

Yeah, the less pretty well it is serrated Culvert for this one. Jon Stewart actually sounded reasonable. While they surmised Colbert was doing his best not that s*** his pants out of fear of losing all the people in the twitterverse. Now Imore worried about what comments are made on the internet than in actually producing a funny show.

Dude really lost it during the pandemic. Just came across as another raving lunatic Barking at the Moon no different than Alex Jones.

When he's at his best is in bringing on top-level Talent and allowing them do their thing. Which is really the f****** job. 

Unfortunately, even with that, there are some seriously cringe-worthy moments where hes trying to say, outsmart his guests or out whatever his guests. God, that comes across poorly.

Trevor Noah has never been funny. And I seriously don't understand the dichotomy between the Network that has no problem with South Park, but employs s milque toast unfunny PC woke Uncle Tom like this guy.

However, he has had some great correspondence. The Jordan whats his face just absolutely makes a sport out of destroying qanon trumper's.

5 hours ago, Big Guy said:

He isn't hard on the eyes, either, on top of having aged well.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

The only right answer here, is Craig Ferguson. God, he was brilliant and how deconstructed the show was. An Unapologetic lech and Flirt. The lady's came on the show just for that!  

Apparently, the dude is hung like Milton Berle. Which is partly why the ladies tarted it up for him and flirted right along.

Man, to find any clip from hum and there are just amazingly hot women on his show.

But then, look up his eulogy to his father. Focking astounding. 

His stand-up is spot-on. F****** Stellar too. 

• Thanks 1

One of the most obvious signs of Colberts decline is that he used to have single monologue before the commercials. Great, everybody does that. But then you go into a second monologue and even a third. Dude, shut the f******. Do you not understand what the term host means?

I didn't really like him when he was The Rush Limbaugh knock off. I liked it for a bit when he was bringing great talent and there were great Acts. But now, literally un watchable.

I do think we have to understand that the medium has changed. When you settled in with Johnny oh, you were in for the night.  Chill for 60 or 90 minutes. Hanging out with somebody comfortable until you got to fall asleep or knock boots. 

Now, you better be able to throw out multiple 2,3 minute YouTube clips. Nobody watches any of the shows start to finish anymore. You wake up the next day and check out the best clips. I don't know what that all means, but I do understand the show and the medium is different and therefore the hosts have to change as well.

I don't think CBS understands that.

They're all terrible.

1. I should have no idea where you stand politically. Be funny. If you must do political jokes, rip both sides. God knows its easy enough.

2. These shows are just platforms for the networks to pimp movies and music and books that happened to be produced by the same parent company. Thus the interviews are lame. Giant commercials is all they are. 

• Thanks 1

networks cannot compete with youtube in terms of personalities doing reaction comedy.  so they went woke with talk shows to try to salvage what they could.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, HTH said:

Conan

Letterman

Craig Ferguson

In that order.

Johnny Carson? :unsure: 

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, MDC said:

Johnny Carson? :unsure: 

A little before my time.  Was not amazed by him.

jmo

On 8/26/2021 at 12:45 PM, Big Guy said:

Stephen Colbert is an absolute focking arrogant unfunny moron! And his audience are the dumbest most annoying loony twats this side of the Mississippi.

The first week Colbert started his hosting I didn't know his political views but thought he was horrible and not one bit funny. I was like this is the loser they are replacing Dave with ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

All you need to know/see with Colbert is to watch the recent clip of him dancing with Chuck Schumer to know he's an insufferable doosh.    He dances like doosh and high-fives Schumer.    Yuck.    Plus he was only funny when he was doing his  Bill O'Reilly satire bit.    As soon as he had to go out and do something different, he sux  

• Thanks 1

On 8/26/2021 at 11:45 AM, Big Guy said:

I record Carson on Antenna TV (the channel). 

He made political jokes, but they were jokes--and they were directed at "politics" not a particular political side.

Today the political jokes are political and are propaganda. Not jokes. 

And yes...today's hosts....aren't funny they are marketing arms for the left. 

Carson had some celebs, some regular joes...like.... the worlds best garbage man,  a 103 year old Avon sales lady from Goodrich ND, A guy who could catch grapes thrown from 100 feet away, and off the Empire State Building, etc.    It was more of a show for "regular folk". And no it wouldn't fly today...because the folks that watch now want to see what the Kardashians are doing lately or if Justin Bieber got a new haircut or the LBGGCFGQ community added any more letters. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Masshole said:

All you need to know/see with Colbert is to watch the recent clip of him dancing with Chuck Schumer to know he's an insufferable doosh.    He dances like doosh and high-fives Schumer.    Yuck.    Plus he was only funny when he was doing his  Bill O'Reilly satire bit.    As soon as he had to go out and do something different, he sux  

if campaign finance reform passed, democrats would get eternal free airtime on shows like colbert and the law would block republicans from buying as much airtime as needed to counter.

23 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

if campaign finance reform passed, democrats would get eternal free airtime on shows like colbert and the law would block republicans from buying as much airtime as needed to counter.

I remember a few years ago Colbert got pissy that Ted Cruz bought advertising time for a commercial break during his blowing of Beto.

12 hours ago, HTH said:

Conan

Letterman

Craig Ferguson

In that order.

I've always liked Conan, but he too has fallen to "wokeness" in recent years

Letterman used to be my hero in the 80's, 90''s and then he started getting political

So let me get this straight?  The Daily Show got rid of Trevor Noah because he sucked and wasn't funny.  And replaced him with............Leslie Jones????

😂

On 8/26/2021 at 2:48 PM, Mike Honcho said:

Once "The Magic Hour" went off the air, I was done.  :( 

Arsenio was WAY better!