Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Rate my auction (WHIR)

Hi guys, 

12 team ppr with 1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 te 2 flexes (non qb) and only 4 bench spots.  4 pp passing td all others 6 and bonuses at 100, 150, 200 for rec/rush and 300 350 400 etc passing. 
i have an obvious need at wr, but do you think I should explore trade options now or stand pat? How does it look? Leave a link for yours. 

Qb- Rodgers, hurts 

rb- kamara, Ekeler, Edmonds, montgomery, d Harris 

wr- robbie Anderson, jeudy, aiyuk, cooks 

te- pitts 

Shop for a wr 

Uh, yeah - WR!!

"Before" Week 1 - see if you can trade Montgomery .. before he meets "the Wall" of the LAR DL..

"After week 1" - Edmonds could have a decent game vs. TEN.  If he does, capitalize on it.

Thanks for mine.

That’s a great point the poster above had, I’ll wait until after Edmonds plays and then shop him. 

But I would keep Montgomery, who I like more then most. 

Yeah, I think we're going to have to go with a rating of "Better Luck Next Year" on this one.

9 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Yeah, I think we're going to have to go with a rating of "Better Luck Next Year" on this one.

That’s what Linda told you last night. 

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

That’s a great point the poster above had, I’ll wait until after Edmonds plays and then shop him. 

But I would keep Montgomery, who I like more then most. 

Which WR / WRs would you target as fair return  for Edmonds? League is pretty stingy with trades. 

Tough one , depends on how good he does week 1. 

I would scan the rosters see who’s strong at wr but weak at rb. 

I think you would be looking for at least a wr2. .

Now hard to say someone would give you that for Edmonds, if not then I would stay put , i wouldn’t offer Montgomery who is a rb2  with low rb1 upside 

• Thanks 1

*I* have Edmonds at my RB36.

Around *my* WR36 are: MIA Fuller, NE Myers, HOU Cooks, GB MVS, NYG Golladay, PHI Smith, CIN Boyd, NO Smith, and BUF Sanders.

• Thanks 1

On 8/28/2021 at 1:36 AM, weepaws said:

Tough one , depends on how good he does week 1. 

I would scan the rosters see who’s strong at wr but weak at rb. 

I think you would be looking for at least a wr2. .

Now hard to say someone would give you that for Edmonds, if not then I would stay put , i wouldn’t offer Montgomery who is a rb2  with low rb1 upside 

Would u do Ekeler for Justin Jefferson straight up? 

Yes

I have an auction coming tomorrow.  Could you put in your dollar values for each of your players?  Maybe $ value of some of the better players throughout your league?  Thanks in advance.

On 8/31/2021 at 9:35 PM, weepaws said:

Yes

Who would u rather add to my squad above- jakobi meyers or tevin coleman? We are opening up a spot and they look to be the two best available. 

On 9/3/2021 at 7:32 AM, NPNG said:

I have an auction coming tomorrow.  Could you put in your dollar values for each of your players?  Maybe $ value of some of the better players throughout your league?  Thanks in advance.

Sorry just saw this; dont have the values anymore.  Hope your draft went well👍

1 hour ago, himmystyles said:

Who would u rather add to my squad above- jakobi meyers or tevin coleman? We are opening up a spot and they look to be the two best available. 

Meyers

I would not trade Ekeler. I think he is going to be a major player this year in LA.

Also, I don't think you are as bad off at wide receiver as some do. You have 2 guys I think could be wide receiver #2's...a wide receiver #3 and a 4. You'd ideally like a #1 guy but I think it takes away a player too good at another spot. And really- if it is a PPR, Kamara and Ekeler are probably good for more consistent production week to week than someone like an Zeke or Nick Chubb.

I'd stand pat for a couple weeks and see what your roster looks like in week 3 

• Thanks 1